It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Lack of Leadersip; Trayvon Martin; Obama's Mom; George Soros' BLM; Riots in Milwaukee

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobotBomb
I didn't realize the Correct The Record shills were also paid to defend Obama's ineffective leadership.

I didn't realize how the CTR excuse has become the standard response for those too lazy or unable to properly debate.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobotBomb
I didn't realize the Correct The Record shills were also paid to defend Obama's ineffective leadership.

Your momma's a shill. *BURN*

Is this the best you can come up with? The people you're disparaging have been here for years, posting on a variety of topics. You've been here a month and your main contribution seems to be calling people shills. What's that make you? Just another useful idiot which is even worse than a being a shill because at least a shill is getting paid — useful idiots are just parrots who are too stupid to realize they're doing the same job for free.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think Obama has done a great job. I think his comments about Trayvon in 2012 were wrong though. He shouldn't have been talking about the case before the facts were in. Still he was just being a human being like hte rest of us and expressing an opinion about the case. If he had said it privately, nobody would blink twice. We all have opinions and talk about them, but not all of us are the president. He needed to be more careful, since everyone is listening to him. Despite that and some other missteps, I think he's been a solid president. I know many of the people on this board will disagree. I also want to say I think Obama was more far-left than McCain was far-right. I might have voted for McCain if it weren' for his running mate. I've voted republican. Just because I think Obama hasn't been bad for us, shouldn't mean I can't see both sides.

Honestly, after looking over what Zimmerman did, I struggle to see error. He may have been too headstrong to report any and all distrubances, but keep in mind this guy was the neighborhood watch coordinator and had been making many calls about disturbances/robberies. He was wired hot--he and his wife lived in that neighborhood too. In many ways, Zimmerman's response is symptomatic of the disease our justice system is infected with. Essentially, too many rules, too many fears and too much investment to pull back easily. I think any overly big system has similar problems, but when these're combined with FEAR, it's crippling. I'm not greenlighting the actions of our justice system, merely stating I don't think this is easy.

If Zimmerman had relaxed a bit and maybe approached Martin rather than keeping at a distance and then talked with him casually to find out what he's doing walking behind the homes and not on the streets or sidewalks, the whole thing might have ended there and none of this would have happened. But on the other hand it was almost sunset (dark) and raining and who knows what was going through his mind. But one thing I know for sure is, no matter how paranoid Zimmerman acted, nothing he did warranted Martin attacking him, unless walking on a sidewalk back to his vehicle is somehow a threat to someone's life? Never did Zimmerman attack Martin for being suspicious and yet it's ok for Martin to attack Zimmerman for being suspicious? AT the end of the day--unless evidence shows others--Martin drew blood first. Didn't have to.

And for the record, this is what George Zimmerman said when the DOJ investigation was over.:

edit on 8/17/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join