It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI papers reveal that Hillary Clinton did not mislead Congress, but was 'extremely careless'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
This guy was an NWO believer and someone who would constantly say that we are due for an attack "any day now". This really falls under, "even a broken clock is right twice a day."

Ok, so since he was an NWO believer, therefore he should have been dismissed. He made the claim in June and it happened three months later. Unfortunately when that clock was right, it cost 3,000 lives. So if you say something won't happen, and it doesn't, you will claim you are correct. But if someone else says something will happen, and it does, you will pull out the "even a broken clock is right twice a day" excuse. Got it.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

No. I'm saying we are talking about a guy who makes claims similar to this every so often. Again, "A broken clock is right twice a day." If you spend your whole career crying wolf, when a terrorist attack occurs you'll eventually be right. It's not like they'll never happen again or anything.
edit on 17-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

"Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case" -Comey

"No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear. I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation — including people in government — but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation because we did our investigation the right way." -Comey

Source

Then at the end of all of that, Comey tells us that other people WOULD be prosecuted. You desperately want to ignore that fact.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

"Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case" -Comey

"No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear. I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation — including people in government — but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation because we did our investigation the right way." -Comey

Source

Then at the end of all of that, Comey tells us that other people WOULD be prosecuted. You desperately want to ignore that fact.

Where is that quote?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

No. I'm saying we are talking about a guy who makes claims similar to this every so often. Again, "A broken clock is right twice a day." If you spend your whole career crying wolf, when a terrorist attack occurs you'll eventually be right. It's not like they'll never happen again or anything.

Again, he didn't spend his "whole career" making the 9-11 prediction. He made the claim in June, specifically blaming Bin Laden, and it occurred in September. Unless his career only spanned three months or Bin Laden existed throughout all the years of his whole career.

On a broadcast on June, 28th of 2001 Bill Cooper would make the prediction that 9/11 would happen and Osama Bin Laden would be blamed.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Extremely Careless.... Short-circuited....

Talk about a couple qualities I look for in EVERY Presidential candidate!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

He's a conspiracy theorist. After spending time on here I don't for EVEN A SECOND believe that he wasn't talking about false flags and all sorts of other CT buzzwords constantly. Like I said, he got lucky with his claim.

I'm not saying he spent his whole career making the 9/11 prediction. I'm saying it was just one of many different predictions he made as a conspiracy theorist, because that's what CTers do. They make up predictions based on their warped worldview of how reality works.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

a reply to: FamCore

I see... Can't do a "what about Hillary?" response, so it's a "what about Krazysh0t?" response.

Serious answer: Get back on topic.

It is on topic. Your supporting the biggest, evilest criminal in our Government, who clearly lied and misled, and people are wondering what your motive is.

Just because youn think Clinton is some sort of Super Villain, diesn't mean that thast is of use to the topic.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Source

Where is that quote?

....after clearing Hillary that this is not to say everyone in the government can do this or that they would not prosecute someone else for the same thing. Comey said

www.armstrongeconomics.com... no-indictment/

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Like I said, he got lucky with his claim.

Luck or not, he got it right. Unfortunately for the victims.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

That isn't saying what theBulk implied it was saying. For one it isn't even a direct quote. It's a summary of what he said, but the meaning is clear. He is saying that just because they aren't going to charge Hillary with anything doesn't mean that someone else should do what she did.

Context matters.

Plus, proving intent is where you guys are hung up. I know you want to believe that Hillary is at fault, but if you can't prove intent and Comey said you can't then there is nothing left to go on except beat a dead horse.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

No he didn't. He said the NWO was at fault and that Bin Laden would be a scapegoat.

link   

Source

Where is that quote?

Now you're just playing dumb. I quoted it at the start of this back and forth.

link   

He's a conspiracy theorist. After spending time on here I don't for EVEN A SECOND believe that he wasn't talking about false flags and all sorts of other CT buzzwords constantly. Like I said, he got lucky with his claim.

I'm not saying he spent his whole career making the 9/11 prediction. I'm saying it was just one of many different predictions he made as a conspiracy theorist, because that's what CTers do. They make up predictions based on their warped worldview of how reality works.

So at the time, Bin Laden was a common "CT buzzword". Ok.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

security or administrative sanctions

Isn't jail time.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm talking about the fact that regardless of what the FBI said, everyone knows that the lied and intentionally mislead everyone and that she still is. Everyone with a brain knows it.
The ones without one, will see this and think that she did no wrong.
The better question is, why are the FBI investigators sugar coating their report?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

So at the time, Bin Laden was a common "CT buzzword". Ok.

Bin Laden had just made an announcement that he'd attack the US in two weeks time.

Cooper's followers claim that he predicted the 911 attacks on his June 28, 2001 radio show.[6] Transcripts of the show indicate that Cooper made reference to a CNN news item widely released a few days earlier on June 24th reporting that Osama Bin Laden had vowed to attack U.S. and Israeli interests in the next two weeks.[7] Cooper added his own spin to this report, saying that an attack would come (no date specified), it would be orchestrated by (you guessed it) the New World Order, and "Bin Laden would be blamed for it."
(Source)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm talking about the fact that regardless of what the FBI said, everyone knows that the lied and intentionally mislead everyone and that she still is. Everyone with a brain knows it.
The ones without one, will see this and think that she did no wrong.
The better question is, why are the FBI investigators sugar coating their report?

Nope. There is no proof of intent.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

For one it isn't even a direct quote. It's a summary of what he said

Yes, it was.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

No he didn't. He said the NWO was at fault and that Bin Laden would be a scapegoat.

You say he didn't, I say he did. Like the saying goes 'opinions are like #$&holes, everyone has one".

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join