It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Hillary Illnesses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So you are outraged, I take it.

Pardon me if I'm not and I know what free press is.
Phony investigations. They weren't phony. If you think the FBI and a republican congress would act in a way to help Hillary Clinton "hide" things, then you are further out there then I thought. They were, and still are, hoping for any misdeed to go after her, but are having difficulty. Of course.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: Sillyolme

He's running a campaign of nothing but bull. It's failing him.
It's all falling apart.

The media presents it that way. They can't wait to pick apart everything Trump. But I'll bite, if she is so on top of her game, have her come forward and answer questions in an open press conference.

The ultimate proof how the media covers for her.

In fairness, Trump is a gift that keeps on giving. You can't really blame the media for making the most of it, can you?

"In fairness", where is the media outrage that Hillary hasn't given press conferences for over two hundred fifty straight days??

crickets...

Is she compelled to do so?

No she doesn't have to. That she doesn't and the media doesn't call her on it is telling, though.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

It's all falling apart.

The media presents it that way. They can't wait to pick apart everything Trump. But I'll bite, if she is so on top of her game, have her come forward and answer questions in an open press conference.

In fairness, Trump is a gift that keeps on giving. You can't really blame the media for making the most of it, can you?

"In fairness", where is the media outrage that Hillary hasn't given press conferences for over two hundred fifty straight days??

crickets...

Are you seriously "outraged" over this? Or are you just carrying the torch? Hillary talks everyday, all day, and journalists are welcome to attend.

It is a non-issue.

You must work for the media. I said open press conference.

Wow, twice in one thread people have been accused of being paid to post their opinion (that would be me) or working for the media (that would be angeldoll) because we don't share the same opinion as some on here who really don't like opinions that don't match their own.

Not really the most mature response and one that it's a shame but unsurprising to see on ATS.
edit on 17-8-2016 by uncommitted because: removed a word as contextually it didn't make sense and I'd hate to post something ambiguous.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Yeah the media presents it that way because it is that way. I have eyes and ears and that creatin isn't about to fool me into thinking they lie to me. Maybe you but not me.

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

So you are outraged, I take it.

I think its outrageous she isn't in prison. But then (as you may well know) I've been thinking that about our nations leadership for some time.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah the media presents it that way because it is that way. I have eyes and ears and that creatin isn't about to fool me into thinking they lie to me. Maybe you but not me.

Silly you...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It's all falling apart.

crickets...

Is she compelled to do so?

No she doesn't have to. That she doesn't and the media doesn't call her on it is telling, though.

To you, just to you. If there should be a rule for open press conferences to be carried out on some kind of regular basis during a campaign then it should be set out in the rules, shouldn't it? The fact it isn't and never has been should be more telling to you.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Pardon me if I'm not and I know what free press is.

The freedom of 'pressing' by reporters to get answers to questions that main street people have about elected representatives in public office.

This is a given expectation on Americans part to have these people be frank open and honest. Hiding form that is suspicious. Especially for so long.

What 'press'? They have become complicit, they aren't reporting, anymore, more like repeating whatever official word comes down the pipes.
edit on 17-8-2016 by intrptr because: clarity

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

In prison for what? For the lies and rumors that have been spread about her, her entire public career?

In the U.S. you must have proof that someone has committed a prosecutable crime. There must at least be probable cause. You can't simply put someone in prison because a group of opposition in a political arena makes accusations and allegations against a person.

When people work hard, they make mistakes. It is the people who don't work, who don't make mistakes. When we make one, all we can do is admit it, apologize, and try to make corrections. She has done that. There was no crime involved.

If she had actually done anything that warranted prison, she would be there. She hasn't and she's not.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Not just me. But its hardly an issue when the main stream 'coverage' excludes it entirely. The conditioned public feed at the mass media trough.

Observing here the direct cover up attempts by poster to also keep it a non issue.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

In prison for what? For the lies and rumors that have been spread about her,

Her lies, in office to cover for her anti constitutional activities.

Theres no rumor about that. She is a consummate liar.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I don't know why you keep insisting on that, when there is no evidence to support it. I'm surprised at you. Although you play the antagonist at (all) times, you at least usually have something to back it up.

You don't here.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

When people work hard, they make mistakes.

The hell. The laughing hillary vid when she found out Qadaffi was dead...

Quoting Cesar, for shame.

Whole nations are destroyed, rightful leaders murdered.. and she laughs.

That was all i needed to understand her true nature. Now go ahead and out of context me...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I don't know why you keep insisting on that, when there is no evidence to support it. I'm surprised at you. Although you play the antagonist at (all) times, you at least usually have something to back it up.

You don't here.

I discovered most if not all the evidence right here. ATS membership posting of direct evidence is my back up.

Save your feigned surprise for noobs.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Last reply here, ladies.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I'll pass.

People see only what they wish to see. It's an old old adage, but remains true even in the 21st century.
Perhaps even truer.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Not just me. But its hardly an issue when the main stream 'coverage' excludes it entirely. The conditioned public feed at the mass media trough.

Observing here the direct cover up attempts by poster to also keep it a non issue.

And you don't think it's more an attempt by you to make it an issue?

The conditioned public seem at the moment to think Trump is somehow anti establishment, is somehow 'different', is somehow offering something better. That much is clear from ATS if it should ever be seen as representative of America (which of course it actually isn't, and guess what, people all over the world such as myself are allowed an opinion).

Who you think is sleepwalking into a disaster may differ from me, but that's all a different matter.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

That she did one last week and that she gives one on one interviews ALL the time seems to escape your notice.
That's ok. I understand the need. The desperation is palpable amongst trump supporters .
The anti Hillary threads are escalating. The worse it gets for him the more threads about Hills.

Now about her health again.YouTube videos and biased opinions do not deserve the attention of any members here. We are supposed to deny ignorance. Putting forth garbage is not doing that. It's actually perpetuating the spread of ignorance.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

When people work hard, they make mistakes.

The hell. The laughing hillary vid when she found out Qadaffi was dead...

Quoting Cesar, for shame.

Whole nations are destroyed, rightful leaders murdered.. and she laughs.

That was all i needed to understand her true nature. Now go ahead and out of context me...

Well, Hitler was the rightful leader of Germany when he died seeing as he hadn't been deposed, you don't think his death caused laughter? Not sure how desperate you want to get now, I have a feeling you may slink off into the shadows waiting for the next hatchet job from infowars.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

That's ok cuz they're gonna have a poll for ATS members only to show how the national polls are all wrong.
That will confirm the fact that their opinion is right.
Won't it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join