It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Hillary Illnesses

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If there were any truth to the stories.
Fortunately she fit and fair.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Abinkadoo

Who? What doctors?
The health experts from Fox news?
It's all lies. Just more we are so afraid she's going to win and we have to stop her republicans nonsense.
Is any of the doctors saying this a doctor who has actually examined her?

No.

It's bull.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: Azureblue

It seems that most of the claims about HRC's state of health are nonsense which Trump seems happy to perpetuate.......... I suppose he considers Infowars a credible source.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Nice trick!

Infowars is by far not the only source discussing her health! Just google it.

@OP, I agree with that possibility. Kaine is a CFR golden boy as well as very well liked by the Soros Cartel!

www.usnews.com...

Like this that says conspiracy sites and conservative sites like drudge are pushing the agenda.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

You get different results if you Google Hillary is healthy vs Hillary is sick.
Prospective.
They're talking right now about it on tv. Trumps newest ploy to mislead the American people is how they are presenting this.
What do you know???
edit on 8172016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

I don't usually respond to such absurd nonsense, but here your invitation is clear.

I am with HER. And proud of it. People like me? You pity me? Oh dear. I can see you know nothing about politics, and how our country runs. Very impressionable, easily influenced, probably of a young age and unstudied. You criticize a woman, A Yale graduate who has spent her entire life in public service working for children, women, and trying to keep our enemies at bay, and yet say nothing about a man who has spent his entire life working only for his own good, which by his standards is defined only by money. It's a matter of values, integrity, intelligence, experience and being mindful of what is good for all, not just a handful of billionaires, and not just fake promises which any idiot can see will not work, are illegal, and generally not palatable. A man who has a history of running over the "little" people, to simple take their money.

You are basing your opinions on gossip, mindless conspiracy theories and inability to use critical thinking. it's a herd mentality, and it ain't pretty.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You get different results if you Google Hillary is healthy vs Hillary is sick.
Prospective.
They're talking right now about it on tv. Trumps newest ploy to mislead the American people is how they are presenting this.
What do you know???

It's all slightly sad, but Trump insisted he had cast iron evidence Obama was born in Kenya - never proved it. Said that Russia would never invade Crimea, hasn't bothered retracting directly. Says that all of the issues in the middle east lie at the feet of Obama and Clinton and they are responsible for the creation of Daesh - kind of hard to actually even deconstruct on how many levels that is wrong.

Then again, maybe it's the medias fault for daring to report what he says - pesky media, fancy them going and quoting him verbatim, surely that shouldn't be allowed?

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Several news organizations have teams traveling with each campaign and many are saying that Trump seems frenetic and upset. Some said depressed.
When asked if Hillary even seemed tired or ill and they said no. She's got plenty of energy. She's focused and on top of the campaign.
She's healthy.
This is just the latest from trump like she's the co founder of ISIS.
He's running a campaign of nothing but bull. It's failing him.
It's all falling apart.

The latest power shift in the campaign is now forcing the party to focus down ballot.
Get ready.
They are about turn their backs on him.
edit on 8172016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
There is nothing to substantiate that she has serious health problems. It's all gossip, rumor, and a few little snippets from you-tube, taken how of context, where she is making faces trying to be funny, slipping on wet stairs, or whatever.

It's all BS. Otherwise there is nothing in her behavior, mobility, speaking, or thought processes that would indicate any type of illness. On the contrary, she has been given a clean bill of health by doctors. Some people are trying to make the world a place where the unreal is real, where lies are the truth.

Saw some idiot of Fox news talking about "how she coughs and coughs". I wanted to tell the idiot, you makes speeches 14 hours a day for a year, and see what happens to your voice and throat. It's idiocy, jealousy, and a childish attempt to demean a very successful and smart woman.

Additionally, Hillary is not the type person who would run for office, knowing she was physically not up to the task.

Exactly. It's all bull and I have a feeling these guys know that but are having fun here. They think it's fun to toss this crap back and forth. Knowing the whole time there's nothing to it.
It's the Olympics effect. Bull crap volley ball. They're going for the gold. But are coming up with lead.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I know. How dare they have cameras and microphones capturing every dumb thing he says. How can he deny it if they have it recorded??¿¿

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

WTF did we, as American citizens do to deserve the crap that is being served up to us???

Turned on our television sets...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's all falling apart.

The media presents it that way. They can't wait to pick apart everything Trump. But I'll bite, if she is so on top of her game, have her come forward and answer questions in an open press conference.

The ultimate proof how the media covers for her.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

It's all falling apart.

The media presents it that way. They can't wait to pick apart everything Trump. But I'll bite, if she is so on top of her game, have her come forward and answer questions in an open press conference.

In fairness, Trump is a gift that keeps on giving. You can't really blame the media for making the most of it, can you?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It's all falling apart.

In fairness, Trump is a gift that keeps on giving. You can't really blame the media for making the most of it, can you?

"In fairness", where is the media outrage that Hillary hasn't given press conferences for over two hundred fifty straight days??

crickets...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

It's all falling apart.

"In fairness", where is the media outrage that Hillary hasn't given press conferences for over two hundred fifty straight days??

crickets...

Are you seriously "outraged" over this? Or are you just carrying the torch? Hillary talks everyday, all day, and journalists are welcome to attend.

It is a non-issue.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It's all falling apart.

Hillary has spend grueling hours being questioned by Congress. She has been interviewed by the FBI. Why be put on trial by unscrupulous reporters? This has never been an issue until Trump people made it one. Never. It 's an example of how desperate they are to find something. Made up stories about her performance and health issues, and now she won't give a "press conference".

She don't need no stinkin press conference.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It's all falling apart.

crickets...

Are you seriously "outraged" over this? Or are you just carrying the torch? Hillary talks everyday, all day, and journalists are welcome to attend.

It is a non-issue.

You must work for the media. I said open press conference.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It's all falling apart.

crickets...

It is a non-issue.

You must work for the media. I said open press conference.

I don't work for the media. I am an ATS member who has asked you a question.
Are you seriously "outraged" that there hasn't been a recent press conference?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Hillary has spend grueling hours being questioned by Congress.

Dog and Pony show. The real issue of gun running from libya to Syria never came up, once. They cover for each other. Hillary was the roast.

She has been interviewed by the FBI.

And lied.

Why be put on trial by unscrupulous reporters?

Its called "Free" press. No problem if she has nothing to hide. Certainly wont get to the bottom of things in committee or 'xyz' agency phony investigations.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

It's all falling apart.

crickets...

Is she compelled to do so? Aren't you just trying to move goalposts?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I don't believe you either.

My point was 'she' refuses to answer questions as exemplified by not giving press conferences. Nice try at turning that around though. I'm not the one being accused of misdeed in public office, she is.

Its only to apparent there needs to be a clearing of the air and exactly why she won't allow that (by holding press conferences).

The only reason is because she doesn't want to be publicly found out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join