It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Hillary Illnesses

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
it seems Hillary has some health issues which would cause many candidates to withdraw form the race, for the sake of the party. Because of her health issues it seems that she may not see out the full term of her presidency. These two factors tell me that someone is desperate to get Hillary into the top job.

With the top job comes a VP. As I understand US law this means the VP becomes the president if the president were to retire on health grounds during their term.

Perhaps getting Hillary into the presidency may be more about getting the VP into the top job without an election. Perhaps the VP is the real person TPTB want in the top Job.

Why would they not get the VP in the top job first up? It might be because TPTB have decided the VP is not an electable person so they need to use Hillary to get them into the presidency because they have a very special task for the VP/president to perform.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

It seems that most of the claims about HRC's state of health are nonsense which Trump seems happy to perpetuate.......... I suppose he considers Infowars a credible source.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
She's in top shape, like "top gun". Wish her well.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

You do realize how many doctors etc have made claims regarding her failing state of health right?

And @OP, me and a Co worker recently had that exact discussion. It's plausible.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
She's in top shape, like "top gun". Wish her well.

Yes, she reminds me of Goose.

In the second half of the movie.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo

You do realize how many doctors etc have made claims regarding her failing state of health right?

Hi, many doctors may or may not have made those claims, but based on what? Sure, it's known she had health problems a while back which are acknowledged and from all accounts she recovered as expected. If said doctors were basing their opinion on dubious sources, with unreliable 'evidence', then I'm not sure their opinion stands any more than yours, your co-workers or mine. To say 'It's plausible' is a little disingenuous, everything within reason is plausible for most things - but in and of itself it's not really a strong foundation for the OP.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have not taken enough of a look at Kaine, but on a surface level he seems to be the warhawk the Elite would like to have in there.

I have stated this in another thread, I am beginning to think that they will be making a martyr of her, an epic false flag that could be blamed on any number of groups...

Being a betting man I would put my money on a white militia member ex-military who is loyal to Trump...

And bam all those lovely executive orders passed by Bush/Clinton/BushJR/Obama have been getting on the books, waiting for just the right "emergency"

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

It seems that most of the claims about HRC's state of health are nonsense which Trump seems happy to perpetuate.......... I suppose he considers Infowars a credible source.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Nice trick!

Infowars is by far not the only source discussing her health! Just google it.

@OP, I agree with that possibility. Kaine is a CFR golden boy as well as very well liked by the Soros Cartel!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: uncommitted

www.bbc.co.uk...

Nice trick!

Infowars is by far not the only source discussing her health! Just google it.

@OP, I agree with that possibility. Kaine is a CFR golden boy as well as very well liked by the Soros Cartel!

It's not a trick, it all boils down to speculation and rumours and gossip being treated as fact. 'Just googling it' only goes around in circles as to where the original source comes from. But hey, desperate people use desperate measures I guess.

(post by Abinkadoo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Why would they not get the VP in the top job first up? It might be because TPTB have decided the VP is not an electable person so they need to use Hillary to get them into the presidency because they have a very special task for the VP/president to perform.

Maybe.
Hillary is about as an un-electable person as I could think of though... along with Donald Trump.

WTF did we, as American citizens do to deserve the crap that is being served up to us???

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Put up or shut up.
edit on 2016-8-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
it seems Hillary has some health issues which would cause many candidates to withdraw form the race

She has? Your evidence for that is what exactly?

It seems Trump has mental health issues....

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Name 10!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think she insane, personally. But also think shes just really damn tired from all the campaigning. Longest televised coverage of candidates in history, isn't it?

The manufacture of her celebrity might kill her before she crosses the finish line.

Wave, clap, smile, travel, wave, clap, smile, travel, wave, collapse, die. (smiles)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
There is nothing to substantiate that she has serious health problems. It's all gossip, rumor, and a few little snippets from you-tube, taken how of context, where she is making faces trying to be funny, slipping on wet stairs, or whatever.

It's all BS. Otherwise there is nothing in her behavior, mobility, speaking, or thought processes that would indicate any type of illness. On the contrary, she has been given a clean bill of health by doctors. Some people are trying to make the world a place where the unreal is real, where lies are the truth.

Saw some idiot of Fox news talking about "how she coughs and coughs". I wanted to tell the idiot, you makes speeches 14 hours a day for a year, and see what happens to your voice and throat. It's idiocy, jealousy, and a childish attempt to demean a very successful and smart woman.

Additionally, Hillary is not the type person who would run for office, knowing she was physically not up to the task.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Some people are trying to make the world a place where the unreal is real, where lies are the truth.

Very true, just look at all the nonsense some people made up and pushed about Obama, claiming stupid things like his Birth Certificates were forged etc!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
There is nothing to substantiate that she has serious health problems. It's all gossip, rumor, and a few little snippets from you-tube, taken how of context, where she is making faces trying to be funny, slipping on wet stairs, or whatever.

It's all BS. Otherwise there is nothing in her behavior, mobility, speaking, or thought processes that would indicate any type of illness. On the contrary, she has been given a clean bill of health by doctors. Some people are trying to make the world a place where the unreal is real, where lies are the truth.

Saw some idiot of Fox news talking about "how she coughs and coughs". I wanted to tell the idiot, you makes speeches 14 hours a day for a year, and see what happens to your voice and throat. It's idiocy, jealousy, and a childish attempt to demean a very successful and smart woman.

Additionally, Hillary is not the type person who would run for office, knowing she was physically not up to the task.

All I can do is have pity for you after reading your long winded hilary campaign commercial. Better tug your skirt down a bit, your hilary is showing. What is the only thing worse than the dolts that proclaim the donald as the second coming? People like you that view the world just as the hilary machine tells you to. The kind of woman that wouldn't run if she were sick? OMG, did you REALLY just type that and NOT throw up a little bit? She would eat a baby on live TV if it meant she would get one more delegate. Pass the hot sauce please.................

Dorian Soran 2.0v

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
More opinion by the least informed group, the harder you guys work at the bigger the laughs.

People plz go read the word fact, it might make you guys look less silly next time.

edit on 17-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join