It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

brainwave lucid dream entrainment giving me only nightmares

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hi!
Anyone tested the stuff with similar results?
I'm no noob in brainwave stuff but still after years of successful use of everything from delta to gamma in wakefulness I fail to get a proper lucid dream.
The last wtf example took just place this night. I woke up in kind of panic that the planned nuclear bombing takes place in just a few days. Some 4 devices. After a while of walking I realized that it's not taking place in this space-time so my conscious mind finaly took control. However the emotions of the moment were so real. # it! I'm trying to ignore curent world's problems and I don't watch any action movies to keep my subconscious clean so where is this stuff going from?
I used bits of these for about two hours and fell asleep with the third one with a off-timer set to 1 hour:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The first one is new for me. The last couple of times I tried it the dreams were giving at least some sense and were kinda lighter so I'll give it some time. The second one always works - that's why I'm using it even if it's giving me nightmares compared to my usual silly night self-talk in a some kind of very low REM. When I give it a whole hour listening while falling asleep with headphones it becomes powerful. You can clearly hear it in your left ear so you know it gives a massage to your right hemisphere. And you know what it means. I enjoy even the nightmares that wake me up in panic because after years of my personal cannabis research I lack any dreams (or I can ignore them) which is frustrating. I managed to counteract ganja with common Vervain and some other drugs (legal herbs) but it still sucks in comparison to astral world I was living in as a child. Well a proper research use to demand personal sacrifice.
The third one I use in a hope of some sweetness and good vibes. I mean what could go wrong with this right? Anyway, my mind or this world is giving me only the worst subconscious stuff without any joy. Low at best.
FYI my setting is far from being ideal (no silence, not being alone, no nature) so I don't blame disturbed Schumann field or something global. As long as someone else is having good times in unbroken astral world I know that it's just me. So, do you have success with this kind of programs? Is everything okay and doing just fine for you?
edit on 17/8/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Something that always works for me, is starting my lucid dream by using my imagination.
I will close my eyes and picture myself in the setting im looking for and just make up what I want to happen. As you get more tired, your sub conscience will begin to fill in the holes. The trick is allowing your body to fall asleep while your mind stays awake. Thats where trial an error come in.
But by the sounds of it, you know what you are doing. I suggest you try my method while you listen to your beats. Im sure you will be pleased with your results.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I don't have any experience with this kind of thing, but I listened to those sounds and all I can say is that they are really unnerving. Stressful sounding to me. I couldn't sleep with that noise going on.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I try and sleep in silence if I can. I used to be able to let my body fall asleep with my mind half turned on and that was the trick. You know what I'll try one of these, you said the second one works for you? I'll try that one and tell you guys about it tomorrow.

Lately I've been taking 5-HTP to help with alcohol withdrawal. Sleep is not easy for an alcoholic with no alcohol, haha. The 5-HTP is giving me dreams but it's too many dreams and no sleep. I had hour long dreams the other day that each lasted 5 minutes real time.. Sounds awesome if that's what you want to happen but when you are trying to rest it's a bit annoying.

Oh and I havn't been all the way lucid in awhile. I just have a different dream mind than my regular self. So in Every dream I just know I can fly. That used to make me lucid. "Hey I can fly wth?" oooohhhhh I'm dreaming! But now I'm just like I can fly and I can go through walls.. Basically I'm breaking my dreams. It gets really strange..

The last one only one dream character could follow me, and if you were facing life in jail with cops surrounding the house you would fly through the wall and "swim" up once you lost momentum too. I don't even know if I did anything or if I was framed, but I didn't want to go to jail. "You are only making this harder on yourself." the cops said.

So yea flew up into the sky and high enough this time I was in the clouds which were wet and cold haha. but the other character was like "come down. Aren't you lonely up here?"

And I'm like "wait!? What!? that's a weird thing to say.. She's trying to get me to participate in my dream, I'm breaking the dream rules!!!" Sadly I was awake finishing that thought in my bed.

Lucidity is just not working for me lately. Why do I not realize flying through walls isn't normal? LOL.

so yea I'm going to go with video two.

Wish me luck.

the comment section is half nightmares btw... Not that I care, my dreams are so weird..
edit on 17-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

St.John's Wort is said to help your little problem in a complex way. (but using it with other serotonin rising drugs could lead to serotonin syndrom.) And Ashwagandha root is good to balance neurotransmitters.
... and I'll try to get my hand on some 5-htp natural source like Griffonia simplicifolia maybe. I like the idea of boosting serotonin - the day-hormone in the night. It actually doesn't make sense to raise serotonin without some melatonin which is a night-hormone. Carbohydrates, tryptophan from a whey protein shake and avoiding any source of light - to make it in a natural way.

Wish you luck )

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

It makes sense. However most people say you need to go through a long deep dreamless state first. Best REM is supposed to be from 4 to 5am. When I'm falling asleep with an audio I never go straight into a dream so my intention and control is long forgotten after so many hours and I'm dealing with a random stuff. I'm sure it works. We are all capable of waking up exactly in 06:00 or 05:59 am without setting an alarm clock.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Try my method tonight. Let your imagination guide you. Imagine places you never been, but picture yourself there, interacting this things. Before long your body will be asleep, but your mind will still be awake. You wont regret it!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Thank you for sharing that technique. I'm going to try that.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's a good night to try things because of the full moon. And tomorrow too.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

There is no way I can describe my dreams. So I was in a land of hostile people, but it was in the form of something like oregon trail? that game from a long time ago. It was democrats and republicans in groups. I had to bounce on these spots but it took energy and they were trying to catch me? we were all running out of energy BAD.. Hillary was winning something? winning what we were all starving to death in this desert mountain that if you jumped high enough into the air you saw that the top of this mountain goes into the upstairs of the doll house we were trapped in?

I can not explain to you guys how this was the most hellish dream I've ever had. I was there for like days and I had to keep jumping but it was soooo tiring. I was sure I was going to die.. At some point the energy spots were supposed to replenish but something was wrong. losing "energy" in many of my dreams generally means It's almost impossible for me to walk down to seeing out of one eye, and further into some weird state where I'm dreaming but there is nothing there... So much worse than being stabbed or something..

I finally got out of this into some dinosaur world. For some reason I let one of those spitting dinosaurs from jurassic park out of a cage into the mountain top jungle I was in, and then as it turned to spit at me I let 2 more out so now I'm trying to jump and fly over these guys, but jumping here makes you fall sideways down this pre determined path at which point you realize you are 2,000 feet up flying sideways and down past a giant T-rex and waterfall..

I leaned to the left in 3rd person trying to dodge the predetermined path that I was on. Somehow I kept ending up at the top again.

When I woke up I was so tired but no way I'm going back to sleep.

No idea if the "music" had anything to do with this, but if I try again and get stuck in desert oregon trail doll house hell with hillary again I may just have to shoot myself.

LOL

but no seriously..

edit on 17-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Heh, you can always find another way. It's easy to avoid dreams. At least you are dreaming. Not like some of us dead inside like

Gotta go now. Nature and the moon are calling me to sleep in a car. It's pretty cold outside but it's worth it. I'll be on-line anyway.
I like when the cold awakes me every few hours. Sleep interruption can cause our dreams to appear vivid and detailed. More REM.
edit on 17/8/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: some more content

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i used to have only nightmares as a kid. My mom told me about lucid dreaming when i was about 8 years old. Ever since that day whenever i had a nightmare i would know that i am lucid dreaming and understand that my mind is creating the environment. So whatever was attacking me, I instantly could change its demeanor by just a thought. Then i was free to explore the world i was in.

Use the nightmares as a trigger to lucidity, then simply think the environment into something more enjoyable

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Your dream was actually pretty typical dream. The fact that you can describe such a big chunk of it is great. Normal, healthy brain metabolism of YOUR daily world.
Mine use to be diferrent. Imagine someone else's self talk in a diferrent language, thoughts about people you don't know. Talks. Like I was in a head of many people somewhere in the world. And it use to be like a tv show I'm not watching. It's turned on but I don't care and I'm doing something else.

It may have something in common with the fact that I spend so much time reading stuff here and there in english which is not my native language. However sometimes I see the meaning and it has nothing to do with what I have read here and there during the day.
I need to go fully lucid to find it all out. Maybe it's my own subconscious but I'm using too deep theta waves. This stuff is far from being a perfect tool but it looks like it works for you. Is the level of lucidity normal for you?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I can only do Lucid Dreams in the morning but I have had some powerful ones, so powerful that I had to question myself if I was dreaming as this would be a bit....wrong.

Flying is pretty cool, I use the same technique is to concentrate on what I want to dream and sometimes I wake into a state where i can do it repeatedly, most of the time not, but I get a few days per month.

I have even gone a level deeper, during a lucid dream I woke up but then something didnt make sense and I questioned myself if I was awake, so I did something to test is and realised I was still in a dream and flew off to find a something.

(I am not saying what I chose to do with my lucid dreaming).

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I'm usually at that level, like last night someone stabbed me with a needle and I started becoming stronger. It turns out it was my ex and they also put a tracking chip in me. I tried to recruit people to guard me but that kept not working out. I was like a walking food bag or something. Every three hours whether I was running down some valley into the woods or trying to fly whatever these mad scientist vampire guys would come and make me give them my blood. Then they would leave. I hate dreams like that because they took my blood about 10 times and after each time "my powers" were weaker so I had to wait almost the entire time until they were closing in on me again to try and run.

My ex was a funny part of the dream, she was like the "demon" mastermind. She was putting on makeup in the mirror (I was watching her like a briefing on video not like I was actually there somehow. She was smearing purple eye shadow I guess just on the entire side of face and red above that.. She looked nothing like my ex, but it turned out my ex was a demon who just possesses random peoples bodies and she turned me into some vampire/beast man thing some mutant to steal my blood as I made it so she could feed off it and keep control of her form or something.

At least in that dream I had money so I bought some chocolate in something like a walmart.

Was much less annoying than the dream the night before because this one I was only chased like once every few hour s like I said so I got long intervals of just walking around trying to plan some sort of escape. Not sure but for some reason I never tried to steal a car. I just ran on foot even though they had cars. That's unusual for me. I couldn't tell you all of the other dream because most of my dreams have completely abstract concepts sort of like turning to my right = 8 and lifting my big toe plus looking in a mirror has something to do with the edge of the world and if I go through the portal at 8 while thinking about work I can find a secret beach that I can always find from any dream.. Random stuff like putting socks on a shelf is strengthening my soul.. This last dream had none of that secret stuff, and I didn't once think oh I should warp to my happy beach.

I'll try again tonight.

edit on 18-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I have their entire brainwave suite I used them for months when I bought them and I can not say I see any difference at all.

No nightmares at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I can't say yet about the first one but I think they all suck. To find some isochronic instead of binaural beats is a good starting point. Not playing with just the right hemisphere, using frequencies that are naturaly found in a whole brain - gamma like 39,5Hz or 40,3Hz Schumann, 10 Hz and 6,5 which is said to be the center of theta and activating a hemispheric bridge. 5,5Hz is a door into subconsciousness for me but thats it - they use it all the time. There are higher frequencies in REM sleep, even beta. I am actually able to create my own set but I don't have the time for a research I'd sunk into for months. Maybe the best thing to do is to play at low volume just 9 or 10 Hz (40 hz pitch) in the morning along with some rainy white noise to chill it
edit on 18/8/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing all the details. It's obviously your home. Why is it still so chaotic and psychosis-like, there is no progress or you are feeding it?
I mean don't you fear that your subconscious is leaking into conscious mind but not the other way - like coming with a light into the dark room? I know I'd enjoy it too. It's better than cinema.
You obviously don't need the entrainment, especially not the second one. You may profit from 14.3Hz SMR and such

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Is interesting that I had the original series of brainwave CDs, from back in the 90s, for some reason the CDs were better, the quality was excellent I loved the sounds and they actually had music to them.

I was able to reach deep relaxation with very vivid dream stage and I could feel my body vibrating. Even in the day time.

But when I bought the new ones I used the download from the net, to tell the truth I can not achieve anything with them.

If you can make your own is better.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
affirmations affirmations affirmations!

repeating them right as you fall asleep

ive found these to be extremely helpful

i think binaural beats are a crutch and good to use as training wheels but it is possible to will a lucid dream completely on your own.

try meditating into a lucid dream and focusing your intentions. it will help to calm your mind and help you focus away from negative things causing the nightmares

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join