It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Top Clinton Supporter Dodge The "Is Hillary Honest & Trustworthy?" Question THREE Times

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Sorry, Clinton lovers...but this really IS pathetic!
PLEASE watch this NH Democrat Governor absolutely embarrass herself by dodging THREE direct and simple questions about Hillary Clinton's honesty and trustworthiness.
I think MOST of her supporters know she is a liar...but, at least, this Governor couldn't bring herself to lie about Hillary being an honest and trustworthy person.
This interview, while brief, speaks volumes about the fact that even her TOP supporters KNOW Hillary Clinton is an absolute and shameless liar.

VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

In an interview with CNN, Democratic New Hampshire Governor Maggie Hassan was asked three times whether presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was honest and trustworthy and dodged the question each time.

“Do you think that she is honest and trustworthy?” asked CNN’s Manu Raju.

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This right here should be used in every psychology class when they begin going over cognitive dissonance!

Now that I think about Universities should be doing some studies on the entire Clinton supporter phenomenon....

You know what, while they are at it they could do the same with Trump supporters!

This election season is prime for the masses to learn about the magic of cognitive dissonance!

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

What surprises me is CNN even asking the question!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Manipulators never answer a direct question.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What surprises me is CNN even asking the question!

I think that is the best part, they actually thought she would say yes!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Manipulators never answer a direct question.

Any time someone can't answer a simple, direct question with a yes or no...gtfo because they're psychos.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yah, manipulators are liars, they are thinking all the time what they are supposed to say, instead of just answering the damn question.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Easy to spot that Woman is as genuine as a $3 bill.

What a typical phony.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Excatly my view. Someones playing russian roulette...... Body count +1

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yah, manipulators are liars, they are thinking all the time what they are supposed to say, instead of just answering the damn question.

Right!

I used to think there was some guilt involved in telling a blatant lie, and that's why they wouldn't give a direct answer. But it's not the lying part they have a problem with, it's the making you believe their lying that tangles them up in these conflated answers.

Now when it's your girlfriend doing it, the solution is simple. Dump her.

But when it's your representatives in public office doing it, the solution is still simple. And yet...

edit on 16-8-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
She really is the Empress with no clothes. You either see right through it, or you go along with it.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

One would infer that the answer is no.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yeah, I would also take it from her answers that her answer is "hell no" but vote for her anyway.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Governor Maggie Hassan is pathetic , how dare she question hillary trustworthiness. Maggie Hassan has never had to endure having to land under sniper fire like hillary.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Ahaha that's awesome. Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
She really is the Empress with no clothes. You either see right through it, or you go along with it.

That brought an unwanted picture to my mind---ugh.
Some things are best left unmentioned.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Now, if we can her boss in front of an 'unscripted' open press conference, like Trump.

I'd love to see Hillary squirm for the cameras.

Sigh, can't imagine what the debates are going to be like. Trump actually answers questions.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Now, if we can her boss in front of an 'unscripted' open press conference, like Trump.

Sigh, can't imagine what the debates are going to be like. Trump actually answers questions.

I can imagine exactly how they're going to be, and I can only hope a giant meteor crashes the party.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I can imagine exactly how they're going to be, and I can only hope a giant meteor crashes the party.

It won't.It will be carefully scripted, come across contrived, and be outrageously in favor of Hillary. We'll all see it, become incensed, but they don't care. To them, Its just one more hurdle on the road to total war.

new topics

top topics

join