It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready to be enlisted for WW3?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hell, ya. When it starts all the homeless must go and fight. That is the only way to survive and be fed. I love fighting for my corporate masters.
But, then this is going to be some what a race war.

All the Asians, Russians, Muslims must go into camps, they are not allowed to enlist(like WW2). Any other people who doesn't agree with this is a terrorist! Mostly White and Black American race is allowed to join the fight. If Mexico declares war on US. Hispanics will be sent to camps too. I'm guessing those FEMA camps are of good use.

Re educational centers will be used for our enemies young children. The Big Red army is coming to us. We have to fight for freedom and against oppression.
Help your European allies in the Western Front against Russia. Help our Asian allies(this time with Japan) on the Eastern Front in Korean and Chinese soils.

We are fighting to bring democracy and freedom for those countries. Their democracy will be watched after the war. Any new dictatorship will be destroyed.
We are going to strike North Korea first at the same time China. Once we finish freeing the Chinese and our Korean allies. Russia is the main threat to our democracy. Why is Russia building massive military? Russia has an ambition to conquer the world, it is a dictatorship like Stalin.

*Shows propaganda video of Russia invading Africa*.

Do not question our government as we are fighting for your freedom. No protesting allowed. The enemy might form mass protests within the country as disinformation. Hunting down protestors is allowed due to it being a threat. Shoot to kill if you must. We need all the money to support the war on freedom. Do not mind if your taxes spiked as we need the money to build military infrastructure. Please pay your Taxes. Tax avoidance means you are going to jail or the camp.

edit on 16-8-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
And 2+2=5

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Homeless going and fighting to eat, they already do that and often are taken advantage of, and often goto sleep hungry.. I digress, yes let's just go ahead and do this world war I'm tired of hearing about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Considering how after years of neglect the UK practically has no military to conscript me into I guess I'll be good. If not I dunno, flee to Transnistria or something.

Sorry if that offends anyone, but im not willing to die for the globalist oligarchy. The globalist oligarchy sucks (to say the least!!)
edit on -050003pm8kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I will volunteer for front line service if they allow me. May as well have people that are ready to sacrifice for their country, than to conscript a bunch of the unwilling. They could tell me straight up that it will be a war of greed and to acquire more resources, but I will still do it. I will volunteer, because everything in life we owe to our stable and prosperous nation. Its worth fighting for, no matter how #ty the reason.

I want to fight for my side, that side being America. The reasons may suck, but we still have to look out for America in the end.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

too much time on your hands today makemap? they could use some help with flood clean-up in Louisiana.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Interesting post but I don't think we are headed to WWIII...yet. What you are describing is a domestic class war. I don't think it will be black against white but it may start there. It will be against the have's and have not's. If we get caught up in such a class war, we will be very vulnerable to foreign intervention and possible defeat of our military on foreign soil. I don't think we will be invaded because of our armed citizenry. As Tojo said, (Japanese Admiral) there will be a gun behind every blade of grass.

It will be interesting to see how the military will flow if martial law is ordered. Will they shoot to kill civilians? (There is not such thing as shoot to wound.) We have a history of brother against brother and father against son in the 1860's. Unarmed civilians will be the ones placed in the FEMA camps. Armed citizens will fight. If I had to put a buck on who would win (civilian vs. military) I would place it on the civilians. There are more civilians and weapons of mass destruction would not be used on our own soil.

Then again, it would also depend on who was in charge of the country. If it happened now, the current administration would surrender to a foreign invader. My personal belief is that is what was planned by the handlers (Soros) in the beginning. Hillary has already been purchased so she will do what she is ordered. I don't think Donald owes too much to anybody and he could upset the entire apple cart. At least I hope he would. Otherwise nothing changes except less freedoms, more taxes, and Pravda replacing MSNBC.

edit on 16-8-2016 by atrollstalker because: I just damn well felt like it

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The next war we see here will be a civil war, and it will be ugly.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Your not sacrificing for your country you would be sacrificing for the power and wealth of a few.

A good example is the American civil war. Only 1.6% of the people owned slaves at that time yet it was'nt those 1.6% of people that went to war and died defending it. The people who did go to war on their behalf were fighting for a cause that devalued their own labour and decreased available jobs. But patriotism is a bitch. It can convince anyone wrong is right and right is wrong.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

It is sickeningly amusing really. Countrys spend money on war while their own people starve. People worry about global warming whilst people are sleeping and dying on the streets around them. A supposed war on drugs but I never got the memo about a war on homelessness, inhumanity, and worldwide suffering. People are trying to save the planet and the animals (which is a good cause don't get me wrong) but we cant even look after each other.

Power and money, Money and power. That is all the Governments and Coorporations care about. The people are to busy with their jobs, Iphones, Video games and parties to realise how much them and everyone else is getting screwed over.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Love the thread. Thanks for painting the picture. Quite accurate.

WAR IS PEACE

SLAVERY IS FREEDOM

OBEY! OBEY! RAAAARRRRR (soundclip of a drunken pirate yelling)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Nailed it for a few countries I think there my friend!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yep, sign me up...two tours...one in the DMZ and one in the Highlands...in the late 60's make me a little rusty but ready.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ok i'll sign up! NOT

WW3 will happen sooner or later but it's years off, reason why is because the world is full of Nukes etc.

Nukes will be the last resort, why blow up when you can take over? in a way we're already in a political war, who wins?

You decide!.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

The problems is not that countries spend money on war. There are two types of war; aggressive and defensive.
The problem with perception of the war is that a defensive war will often, if not always, be spoken of as an aggressive war because one cannot win a war without defeating an enemy.

The problem is that aggressive wars affect the homeless and wealthy alike. Maybe not to the same degree, but the enemy of your country wishes to kill you, whether or not you are homeless of live in a mansion. It is better to fight them on their ground than fight them on our ground. That is why we SHOULD spend the money for war. I'm afraid that concept has been lost to what Eisenhower referred to as the Military Industrial Complex. Without war, we could care for the homeless, however, some enemies just have to die to be beaten and that costs money.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
At least we will get a suntan in the ME lol..

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: atrollstalker

I get your point but as aggressive war is inhumane and uncivilised and defensive wars only occur when prompted by aggressive wars all war is redundant.

Obviously war will continue because people who grab for money and power distrust others who grab for money and power. That is the sad thing. Regular folks go and die in these wars but its the rich and powerful that benefit from them. It is also the rich and powerful that cause them.

Maybe not to the same degree, but the enemy of your country wishes to kill you,

True but these days your country could very well be the terrorist. America and the UK went into the middle east as terrorists. We were there for oil and to kill leaders that did'nt suit our purposes and disagreed with the world currency. Bullys and terrorists. Nothing more. My taxes have helped pay for thousands if not millions of uneccessary rapes, deaths and pain. I am so proud.... Long live britain and her lovely allie America...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'll buy it!
How fast can you have the script ready?
We want to get this into pre production by October.
Can you come to the studio tomorrow to meet some producers?
We need to nail down a budget by Friday at 3.
Talk later

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Sign me up for a starshi pilot. I hate the mobile infantry. Especially the Roughnecks. They stole my girl!

DAM YOU JHONNY RICO!!
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: lol funny

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

According to who, may I be so bold as to ask?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join