It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Shows Young Voters Rejecting Trump at Record Rate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
Who is suprised....Young people are incredibly ignorant to the realities of life

In Non political correct speak you mean to say,Young people are freaking morons who have no free will except what the media tells them to believe,and expect life to give them everything for nothing.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well I am sure Trumps campaign staff changes today have nothing to do with poll numbers that we all know are fake or do not count. And Clinton is pulling money from some battle ground states for some reason, I am sure it has nothing to with the fake polling saying she way ahead there. And sending that money into certain red states for some reason, surely not because fake polls have Trump weak or losing in them. I wonder if Trump and Clinton take these polls seriously? Nah that would be crazy.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Well I am sure Trumps campaign staff changes today have nothing to do with poll numbers that we all know are fake or do not count. And Clinton is pulling money from some battle ground states for some reason, I am sure it has nothing to with the fake polling saying she way ahead there. And sending that money into certain red states for some reason, surely not because fake polls have Trump weak or losing in them. I wonder if Trump and Clinton take these polls seriously? Nah that would be crazy.

But... but..... but.... Trump is going to make Merica great again!

He really is talkeing the most gulible people in the USA for a ride.

He has wrecked the GOP and allowed Clinton to sail through so far and his supporters and still blind to the fack Trump and Hillary are likley haveing a good laugh!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

www.cnn.com...

Seems a little late in the game to be restructuring your entire campaign staff. Probably just a coincidence.

Apparently Donald is going to be even more into negative campaigning. Stupid move...imo. It won't translate into votes as most people aren't like ATS members.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Funny. I seem to recall the Patron Saint of ATS, Ron Paul, leading the youth vote in the Republican primaries last time around.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The current establishment agenda is basically for major corporations and agains small business, for big banks and against common people, favours immigrants in detriment of US schooled young people.

How easy is for a presidential candidate to crush someone from the establishment? Its a matter of money for the campaign and Trump seams to have it.

Let him start changing the speech and addressing young people problems and you´ll see how the young will vote (in pools).

Besides that, remember the Brexit. Who decided the referendum? The young? No. They went on a collective pokemon hunt...Then cried.

I think the times were never better to a populist like Trump to win and he will win. If he doesn´t say too much bull out of his unpredictable mind more often than once a week.

edit on 17-8-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
Who is suprised....Young people are incredibly ignorant to the realities of life

That's ironic coming from a Trump supporter.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

This mindset is so ignorant.

My 19-year old son can and does hold his own intellectually and ethically, and he does so with kindness among people of all ages, every freaking day.

The millennial generation is paying for the boomer's fiduciary, environmental, and geopolitical mistakes, and will be for the next 30+ years.
You may want to dial back the vitriol towards the young. They aren't all lazy and dumb.

ETA:
It's been my experience around young people that today's generation, in general, has a "we're all in this mess together" outlook, versus a "what's in it for me" mindset.
edit on 8/17/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

I hope they can coalesce their common struggles into a potent 3rd party in the near future.
edit on 8/17/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Its a no win situation, Trump is hardly fit for presidency, but so is Hillary, and young people as more mature as they are now, and they are, are also too green to know what it takes to be a citizen....

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Funny. I seem to recall the Patron Saint of ATS, Ron Paul, leading the youth vote in the Republican primaries last time around.

In the GOP the youth vote is to small to make a difference. 35 and under tend to be DNC or more than other generations independents. They are a minority in the GOP but, the largest group in the general election.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
35 and under tend to be DNC or more than other generations independents.

There's an old saying about that...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Huh who would have a figured an entire generation of people that unknowingly worship the byproducts of capitalism would be so against it or anyone who supports it. Like literally biting the hand that built your I-Phone. Some people are incapable of going through life without an authority figure. Just look at all the atheists on the left.They shunned god but were incapable of filling the hole that left with things like philosophy and wisdom. Instead latching onto the government like some scared child.

Trump will facilitate cutting the cord for these babies and make them be fully functioning accountable adults. Something their parents and schools failed to do...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Trump will facilitate cutting the cord for these babies and make them be fully functioning accountable adults. Something their parents and schools failed to do...

Wow, Trump really is like Jesus able to perform miracles.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

when a man says "it's a disgrace" more than 10 times in a speech, you know he is even capable of walking on water!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

when a man says "it's a disgrace" more than 10 times in a speech, you know he is even capable of walking on water!

He is going to need a miracle to pull his ass out of his current mess. I don't think the new crew of yahoos will be of much help. If he goes back to his insulting mode; his poll #s will drop even more. I think he has taken that strategy as far as it can go. It won't win him any converts.

His antiestablishment message resonates with a a lot of people but not enough to get the electoral college support he needs.

What will finish Donald off is when he refuses to debate Clinton and shows what a chicken**** he really is. Even his supporters will bail then!!
edit on 17-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Whats truly sad is Anyone believing Anything from Any mainstream media outlet these days. Its liek they cant think for themselves when its a Democrat or republican. Our great public education system at work ladies and gents. They finally developed a useless breeder class.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

his way of getting rid of campaign managers one after the other in so such short spaces of time, also means something, and not too good. Means he is kinda lost.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
These near daily polls in the USA create their own news cycle. It is strange to me that they are quoted as if they were some sort of infallible religious text.

I actually expect Jill Stein and Gary Johnson to do very well among young voters on the USA's presidential election day. It seems to me that October could be filled with many surprises ... some of them quite unpalatable to the Democrats and others equally unpalatable to the Republicans.

But I expect The-Powers-That-Be will have their coronation of Clinton by hook or by crook. It is simply too hard to imagine George Soros not buying what he wants, and he wants Clinton to win ... and that has nothing to do with Trump being a turn off to young adult voters or Trump behaving badly according to the religious paradigm of the progressive Left or Trump being drubbed in the Poll du jour.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

The other way to consider it is that he is retooling his team as he would a business. From the perspective of others it looks like chaos in the Trump-world, but for the Trump people they see it as simply meaning the adding of two extremely qualified people who can compliment Trump rather than trying to tame him (as Romney and McCain were 'moderated' to no good result).
edit on 17/8/2016 by Kapriti because: English

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

That could also be, yes.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join