It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Soul Energy Being Farmed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Welcome to the other side.

The veil is thinning.....soon it will be gone.....and you'll wish you never spoke of the entities from the other side of the veil because you are the first ones they are going to shut up....if they aren't already trying.

Be aware, be very aware.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

They already have come after me for waking people up, you could read up on my experience here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Quote from Sal Rachele on Topic.

Exposing the Darkness

For the sake of simplicity, we will call these souls “negative entities.” These entities cannot exist without some light, but because they believe they have little or none of their own, darkness becomes their reality. Seeing darkness, yet needing light (as all creations do), their modus operandi is to take light from others. It seems entities can temporarily elevate themselves by snatching energy from others. However, the universe operates under the law of conservation of energy. Since there is infinite energy available, no energy is ever really lost or gained. As we raise our awareness, we tap into the infinite energy field more and more. Therefore, if we raise our awareness high enough, negative entities cannot possibly snatch energy from us because there is an infinite flow through us at all times.

The so-called dark forces exist because we give them power. If we deny their existence, we inadvertently give them power. This is because denial of anything means denial of light, because light is everything. When we are in denial, we enter a lower level of light and are therefore susceptible to energy-snatching by negative entities. By shining our inner light on the illusory nature of negativity, the entities are dispelled. This is because they either absorb the light of our awareness and move out of negativity, or they recoil from us because the light overwhelms them and they are choosing to remain in darkness.

If enough people raise their awareness beyond the 4th dimension, the negative entities will be forced to find another planet more suited to their macabre tastes.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Quote from Sal Rachele on how to free yourself of these parasites.

How to Free Yourself from Negative Entities

There are only two ways a negative service-to-self (STS) being can keep you from moving forward into your natural state of perfection:

(1) You give them permission by consciously or unconsciously indulging in negativity for whatever reason (out of habit, due to fascination, or to learn something); and

(2) You are ignorant or unaware of the negative STS being.

Dealing with number (1) means dropping my bad habits, removing my fascination with negativity and learning whatever soul lesson is involved. This might mean refusing to watch violent movies or listen to low vibration music. This might mean refusing to indulge in other people’s “poor me” stories of horror and abuse. In some cases, I may have to love people at a distance (particularly if they are relatives or family members).

Number (2) is resolved by increasing my awareness. I must become aware of the negative influence and choose to detach from it. If I have a karmic issue that attracts negative 4D beings into my space, then I must resolve the karmic issue. I can use psychic protection (filling myself with God light, etc.), but if I haven't resolved my own emotional/karmic issues, the negativity will return.

Ultimately, nobody and nothing can stop me from being WHO I AM unless I let them. This is the good side of free will. Ultimately, there is no such thing as a violation of free will. However, preying on ignorant or unaware souls does place a karmic burden on negative entities.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
More Quotes of the 4d entities.

Recently someone in a conversation questioned why we need to know what is motivating the controllers. It makes a difference because we need to work out how to stop them.

4d entities and their ilk are parasites, just invisible ones given they are 4th dimensional beings. Consider an animal with worms. If you give them a treatment for hook worms it will not work on tape worms. Both are parasites, and both are affecting the health of the animal, but different treatments are required to remove them. The same is true with 4d entities and other parasitic 4D infestations or human beings.

Of course it is harder to identify which parasite is infesting us when they are invisible. However, we can identify them by their effects, or at least we can identify two major groups.

Mind Control Parasites
There are the mind control parasites, the 4d entities. These are the ones that gradually take control of our beings, by initially getting us to justify a compromise of our principles, and then getting us to dig in deeper and deeper, until we are playing out their agenda. The 4d entities are one group who have large parts of the human population playing out their agenda, one where human compassion has been replaced by "evil". If you come from a Christian background, you might lump all of these parasites into the concept of "the devil". This is a simplification from a primitive, superstitious people to make sense of the work of the 4d entities like beings who are invisible to them.

To dislodge 4d entities from our being, we have to take control back of our minds. There is a simple technique for reducing their mind control. Tell the truth. Every day of our lives we lie in order to keep out jobs or keep our relationships. Just stop lying. This is easier said than done as most of our relationships are premised on lies, so we need to take time to think through each lie, and think through the best way of ending it. At the end of the day, if we stop lying, we become the "authentic being" talked about by genuine spiritual teachers.

There is no space for even white lies, and this pathway is too difficult for most. We are embedded in layer upon layer of lies, that we started laying down in childhood, and that can be used by 4d entities any time they like to "activate" us into their service. Only absolute truthfulness will take us out of their power, and they will fight back.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Crunky,

Thank you very much for this thread.

I think the article linked to below is on the same topic you're discussing in this thread. If you separate the religious talk (which I don't agree with, I have no religion) from the core message, I think it may be very accurate. What are your thoughts on it?

The Net Masters

originally posted by: LightAssassin
you'll wish you never spoke of the entities from the other side of the veil because you are the first ones they are going to shut up....if they aren't already trying.

Speaking out against them helps to shield yourself from them.
edit on 16-8-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

Wonderful response. We need more threads on their divide and conquer mentality, Most of us fail to see it.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Thank you for the website Profusion its always great recieve knowledge at a different point of view. That individual and I share alot of the same similar view points. It took an attack/possession against me to open my eyes about these 4d entities and how they feast on us. That's when I began to see their tentacles in every part of society. They do seem to excel in divide and conquer tactics when it comes to me speaking the truth. That's the main reason they attacked me because I am waking people up in every walk of life.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's not all bad out there

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
maybe they're just projections of our own insecurities? like they only exist to balance out our perception of reality. Something about this reminds me of Castaneda and like the 'shadow self'

maybe they're just a natural occurrence we've yet to fully comprehend?

they've been here since the creation of man, right? perhaps WE created THEM.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
Every day of our lives we lie in order to keep [our] jobs or keep our relationships. Just stop lying. This is easier said than done as most of our relationships are premised on lies.

I think the author is projecting here.
How many people here can say that they lie every day of their lives? or that most of their relationships are premised on lies? Not me, and very few of the people I know as far as I'm aware.

If anyone is in the situation the quote describes then "just stop lying" is indeed great advice. I just don't see how the author has the balls to project that onto everyone.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I know.....just trying to be scary...LOL.

#epicfail

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Ever wondered if Azrael (Death) who is seen as the Reaper is also working in the background (4D), training mortals to become reapers when all hell breaks lose on this planet ?

From experience, if a person has an OoBE and sees a giant black human bone hand attached to their left shoulder, does not mean that the attachment is bad. It could be Azrael tapping them on the shoulder to show them that they are soon going to be working for him during the spiritual harvest.

can u speak in this laguage

ynn esgyd nurtod myrmyd ditw nelradu ywy approimadunad yr edswf gwsad, yr olir dalegod fud dlorw imy fuliler dys idcint, yr calragerys drawn myd eid polir, gimtwd daymedtel dydad, yr dadantrinit gimtwd wegagyfys aeg fimi.

cucvuchichi esghyvfk
edit on 23-8-2016 by lortl because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2016 by lortl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

i thinks most people lie in some part of the day sometime

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

ynn esgyd nurtod myrmyd ditw nelradu ywy approimadunad yr edswf gwsad, yr olir dalegod fud dlorw imy fuliler dys idcint, yr calragerys drawn myd eid polir, gimtwd daymedtel dydad, yr dadantrinit gimtwd wegagyfys aeg fimi.

cucvuchichi esghyvfk

Looking at it i assume its Galician. At present i don't recognize any words. However, its possible that a daemon possession who has argued with a cloaked low frequency 30' tall giant in Latin, can understand it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think ATS skunk is really the best

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: lortl

cucvuchichi esghyvfk

Looking at it i assume its Galician. At present i don't recognize any words. However, its possible that a daemon possession who has argued with a cloaked low frequency 30' tall giant in Latin, can understand it.

Just looking at it I thought it was Welsh. Paste the first few words into Google and it turns out it's a dead language. I'd put money on it being related to Welsh though.
edit on 27-8-2016 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join