It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Kidney Proof - Internal Organs Changed Position

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Nothing you just typed actually applied to the point I was making.

Yet it's the "disbelievers" who are wrong lol.

Wow you guys are so pathetic, making up an enemy. I don't care about you or what you think of the ME, people just want to discuss their experiences and you people are all over it like rabid dogs, you being one of the "top dogs".

From day one your whole vibe has disgusted me.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

And this is why, like another poster have said, somebody who have actually gone to university for years to study a medical science would never say: "the kidneys have moved"!

Exactly!......

Btw, you know this how?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Nothing you just typed actually applied to the point I was making.
Yet you were saying they just "know". Yeah, it did have a point. I'm guessing it went over your head in an ironic way.

Yet it's the "disbelievers" who are wrong lol.

Wow you guys are so pathetic, making up an enemy. I don't care about you or what you think of the ME, people just want to discuss their experiences and you people are all over it like rabid dogs, you being one of the "top dogs".

From day one your whole vibe has disgusted me.
Diddums

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It really is bordering on mass delusion.
Ï wonder why folk can not admit that they are human and fallable.
Denial of reality it is.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Exactly!......

Btw, you know this how?

Going in circles...... you have asked me this before on another thread and I have already replied.

Stick with the OP and what I have replied to: the position of the kidneys.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

It really is bordering on mass delusion.
Ï wonder why folk can not admit that they are human and fallable.
Denial of reality it is.

I don't get it either.

How is "we're from a different timeline" more plausible than "I didn't know correctly" or "I forgot"?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yet you were saying they just "know".

No I didn't. I said this,

I think people are aware of how the anatomy is supposed to be in this reality, otherwise they would not be saying that something has changed for them........

Even if I did you are still taking my reply out of its context as usual.
edit on 16-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

link   

If you think that people need a lesson on anatomy you still don't get the subject you love to hate so much.

I think people are aware of how the anatomy is supposed to be in this reality, otherwise they would not be saying that something has changed for them........

There is a huge difference here. These specific incorrect organ locations, that some are citing as a "Mandela Effect", are actually age-old and well-known misconceptions. These are documented cultural misconceptions, not a random "reality change". It's just like the misconception that bulls hate the color red.

link   

People want to be different and special when they are not so fall for this to be special.
They will deny it but that's what they all do.
Going to have a chat to a doctor Ï know at work Ï think he will know the reason why people choose to believe the Mandela effect.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yet you were saying they just "know".

No I didn't. I said this,

Even if I did you are still taking my reply out of it's context as usual.

And they're "aware" how?

Oh yeah! Because they "know"!

LOL

+11 more 
link   
a reply to: Pearj

The heart has never been on the left side of the chest and it's not in the center now; it is slightly distal from the left lateral aspect of the mediastinum where it has always been.

You have two arteries in your wrist; the ulnar (pinky side) and radial (thumb side, and it extends into the thumb, which is why you NEVER check for a pulse with your thumb). The space in between the ulna and radius (the two corresponding bones of the arm that give the arteries their names) has no major blood vessels. They would be vulnerable to injury, were they located in the center...primarily due to being pinched by tendons and muscles during normal arm movements, of which we make millions throughout the day.

The blood circulates...arterial blood, which is oxygenated, pumps out of the heart and is carried by arteries to the organs and delivers the oxygen which powers the brain and nourishes the other organ systems. It is then pushed into the venous system, sans oxygen, where it continues in a circular fashion back to the heart to be reoxygenated and then pumped out again into the arterial system. This is why arteries spurt and veins drip.

The arteries in the extremities are dependent upon each other for that circulation. They have to create the upward momentum of the arterial push to keep the circle going. If one or the other of those arteries is occluded, the blood flow cannot be completed and the tissue, lacking the oxygen to nourish it, begins to die. Occlude them long enough, and you lose that limb...longer still and the brain will be damaged, just from those small arteries inhibiting the flow of blood.

If our arteries were in the carpal tunnel, in the middle, not only would their size and independent pumping action cause them to compress each other, effectively blocking blood flow, they would also be completely unprotected...we'd never be able to wear a watch or be placed in handcuffs or anything constricting; and every time we lifted something or dribbled a ball or any other action that involves the fine muscles, we'd be cutting off oxygen to our vital organs...including the brain, which enables us to make those movements in the first place.

Familiarize yourself with not only the anatomy, but also the physiology of the human body, and you will see why what you are suggesting is medically impossible. If you've ever checked a pulse in the center of the wrist, it's not the Mandela Effect...you've simply been doing it wrong.

The kidneys are very large organs. If they were not protected by the ribcage, and were situated where you (and millions of other people...this is a very common mistake) think they're supposed to be, they'd be directly under the skin...and one good fall from a ladder or tree onto the back would kill a person. Not only that, if these large, easily damaged organs were in the lower back, they'd be compressed and unable to receive adequate circulation, and the ureters, which carry urine to the bladder, and the bladder itself would also be squished, unable to function properly. It's a trickle-down effect, if you'll pardon the pun.

All of our "tubing" depends upon the ability to expand and maintain adequate flow, and all of our organs depend on the tubing to deliver nutrients and oxygen and waste to the proper location. That is why they're strategically placed. Take the stomach and point it straight down, it pushes into the diaphragm and intestines...suddenly we cannot breathe or digest food properly.

Push the kidneys down into the lower back, compressing the lower intestine, the liver, the ureters and bladder, the pancreas and spleen, the stomach and the heart, as well as the abdominal aorta, femoral arteries and numerous nerve centers that send signals to and from the brain and CNS, suddenly we cannot urinate, defecate, breathe, digest, filter toxins, or regulate hormones and nutrients properly. Most people would never make it to adolescence.

Additionally, if the anatomy were rearranged where all of the largest major organs are located primarily in the abdominal cavity, there would be a useless expanse of empty space left in the thoracic cavity and the heart would have to work overtime to pump oxygenated blood to the other organs because they'd be such a distance from it. It would become huge and unable to beat properly, and we would quickly die of congestive heart failure.

I could give you numerous reasons in addition to those why the organ placement that you are describing make no sense medically...pages worth. I am in fact oversimplifying for this context. There are many things wrong with the depictions of human anatomy currently on the internet, but I'm sorry...the ones you are have cited here are not any of those.

In almost two decades of clinical patient care in emergency medicine, I have heard some pretty wild beliefs from patients and their families. One of the most common of those is the placement of the kidneys. People present with lower back pain and insist they've got "kidney pain". Often it takes being shown their own radiology films to prove otherwise, so stubborn is their conviction that the kidneys sit in the lumbar region rather than the thoracic. And just as commonly, their point of reference is boxing, UFC fights, wrestling or movies and TV shows like ER.

As one doc put it, "kidney shot" sounds a whole lot more devastating to an audience than "sharp jab to the lower back muscle", doesn't it? Absolutely, it does, and that is exactly why fight announcers say things like that.

It's a very wise idea to get your medical knowledge from an actual doctor rather than boxing matches and the internet. Incorrect assumptions about signs of a heart attack or stroke contribute on a routine basis to the deaths from those ailments every day, despite the abundant public warnings to the contrary from the medical community, yet those beliefs continue to persist...and people continue to die because they and others around them do not recognize the actual common signs of stroke and heart attacks.

But don't take my word for it. Go see your physician, and tell him or her that you thought the radial artery was located in the carpal space between the bones of your wrist. Tell him/her that you thought your heart was located behind your left ribcage rather than nestled in the cardiac notch. Tell your doc that you thought your kidneys were just above your pelvic girdle, riding the sacrum and lateral aspects of the iliac crest; that you thought this despite the fact that human fetuses also grow within that same abdominal cavity. Ask your physician, who is actually licensed to practice medicine, what he or she thinks about your current understanding of human anatomy.

I am not trying to be harsh...I have experienced a number of these things myself. But some of them I really did remember wrong, and I would be remiss if I did not speak up when I see someone else falling into that same trap.

link   

Going in circles...... you have asked me this before on another thread and I have already replied.

You mean I showed you how that argument is BS and you still keep using it?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

People want to be different and special when they are not so fall for this to be special.
They will deny it but that's what they all do.
Going to have a chat to a doctor Ï know at work Ï think he will know the reason why people choose to believe the Mandela effect.

I think sahabi (posted just above you) hit the nail on the head. It's common misconceptions.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You mean I showed you how that argument is BS and you still keep using it?

hahaha not BS at all, pal, but I see you keep on avoiding talking about the location of the kidneys.

(post by TheMaxHeadroomIncident removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora
a reply to: Pearj

My fiance died of kidney cancer back in 1999. He had a scar at the small of his back from where they took one out.

Definitely NOT up under the ribs.

When I had my gall bladder removed they made four incisions, the furthest one away was on my lower right side. I don't have his medical records but maybe there was a reason for that?

You are referring to laparoscopic surgery. They make several incisions and sometimes none of the incisions are exactly where the surgery is occurring.
Here is a link that describes the gall bladder procedure: WebMD

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I didn't say anything about kidneys.

hahaha not BS at all,

Complete BS. You have no way of knowing the profession of every specific person making such a specific claim and obviously if a medical proffessional did experience this I doubt they would come forward with it on YT, you know......
edit on 16-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

We all noticed lol.

You've actually avoided talking about the topic at all. Just throwing insults at other people.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

~sigh#
You said :

If you think that people need a lesson on anatomy you still don't get the subject you love to hate so much.

I think people are aware of how the anatomy is supposed to be in this reality, otherwise they would not be saying that something has changed for them..

And I said to you that my 'anatomy lesson' showed that the kidneys are exactly where the OP said: small of the back.
Which means it is the same in 'both realities'.
Which means nothing have changed.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join