It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Kidney Proof - Internal Organs Changed Position

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dannnodot
I have been researching and reading about this for some time. It does seem as if people are coming out against it with great force and spending time like a shill would. I noticed recently, so I suspect that may be the case. Many countries/entities pay shills to attack many other subjects and that has been documented.

a reply to: Greggers

Shills absolutely exist. However, there is no such thing as an ME shill. If there is, I'd be happy to continue my standard approach while getting paid for it if you can point me to a country/entity willing to compensate me. Heck, I'll even "step up" my efforts!

So you may be wondering how I know there is no such thing as an ME shill. It's quite simple: Shills only exist where there is a real, tangible threat to someone's power or money. This ME thing isn't threatening anyone.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Anybody want to comment on James Earl Jones or the Queen song?

Perhaps you could provide some interesting sociological input of your own by theorizing the common cultural influences which may have led to these. Or, in the case of Jones, I don't suppose you'd need a common influence since he's just one guy, but you can probably come up with something if you do enough digging.

I believe in you.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

I hope you all see how aggressive people are in how they attack the Mandela effect. They weren't doing that before, it's been stepped up.

The most aggressive thing happening in this thread is a dispute about the proper rules of grammar, which is only tangentially related to the Mandela effect.

It was clearly a dispute about non existent rules of grammar.

Perhaps Raymundoko is from a different timeline himself? After all, his inability to admit when he's wrong would fit in with what he says about the "ME crowd".
Ultimate twist!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You would think different timelines would be vastly different and not spelling mistakes.

A butterflys wings can cause a tsunami and you're telling me that multiple converging timelines AT BEST have anatomy differences?

I was almost expecting different laws of physics or something idk. At the very least multiple anatomies and not a conspiracy that we just all 'forgot' it was different but all still have the same one.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

He does say Peter when he says it again in this scene.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I wonder if the whole Queen thing stems from this scene at the end of Revenge of the Nerds. We all saw it.

edit on 18-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Yes of course, why would we ever ask people to source the stolen pictures they use out of context? Deny ingnorance. You've already been exposed as a fraud who uses the anonymity of the Internet to try and talk above your station. Don't make it worse for yourself.

You are letting your anger cloud your judgment. When he actually sourced one of the pictures we can clearly understand what the picture is intending to convey. Without the source and context we would have had to take his word that it was a doctor showing the heart is on the left side of the chest.

With context we see the doctor is using his palm, resting on the sternum, to feel the heart. The picture indicates that the sternum is almost directly over the heart.
edit on 18-8-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

He ends at responsibility again...

The line is at 45 seconds.
edit on 18-8-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

You already inadvertently confirmed I was right. After all you flat out said there was a misuse of a direct address. You continue to look uneducated and I will continue to point that out as you are a poster child for the ME.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

edit on 18-8-2016 by Jonjonj because: Never mind, I am not wasting my time talking to a whiny child.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If people like the OP come from "alternate realities" where they are convinced that there has been MAJOR rearrangement of internal body systems and structure - how do they explain the LACK of changes in the brain, neurons and engrams that allow them to "perceive" these changes?

Switching between alternate timelines would not be so selective as to exclude brain structure, memory and chemistry but include every other bodily change.

Its bogus
edit on 18-8-2016 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The most logical explanation that I can come up with is that some or all of us must be shifting consciousness into parallel universes. It sounds crazy but is the most logical. Continents and our location in Milky Way didn't change overnight. There are a lot of people here that remember it exactly as it is here currently. A lot of other people remember and lived a lot of these changes. So some of us are not from "here", whatever that really means.

Unless they played the end of the Revenge of the Nerds a few thousand time for everyone to hear, then that is NOT it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

There's already a thread about this topic. here

No, the organs haven't changed locations. Don't you think surgeons would be freaking out? Really think about it.

This is just like every other "mandala effect". Something ever so slightly "changed". Talk to me when you remember your eyeballs being on your chin.

People in general have a vague knowledge of where our insides are. So, why do you find it so surprising that people are off here and there? Have you consulted actual medical professionals about this? Someone who actually has thorough knowledge of the human body?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Regarding star wars and "Luke, I'm your father"..

Look no further than James Earl Jones exactly recalling what was in the script and what HE said..

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

There are more of then, google finds them pretty easy......

Not saying it's the case. But a simple answer as a question. Are all artist notified of changes in a movie as it goes under final edit? However, does make a case for reasonable doubt.

Its been proven over and over again by research, eyewitness accounts of events differ from person to person. Even first hand accounts. That is fact. Again, reasonable doubt for ME. How long ago was Empire Strikes Back filmed?

Then factor in people that are manipulated by the power of suggestion, or like to jump on the band wagon. Even more reasonable doubt.
edit on 18-8-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

And things on YouTube are never used out of context or edited to fit a narrative. More reasonable doubt.
edit on 18-8-2016 by neutronflux because: Added another example.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I respect the people who believe in the so-called Mandela Effect but something tells me that all of you guys cannot be so special to switch timelines and collectively remember the same facts from another timeline. Something is special when it's rare.

I also thought the heart was on the left, so did my father and brother. Did we all switch timelines and by chance we all kept the memories of certain things? No. It's a misconception.

edit on 18-8-2016 by jaeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The most logical explanation that I can come up with is that some or all of us must be shifting consciousness into parallel universes.

In lieu of empirical evidence, one must base arguments upon logical axioms. There is no logical axiom that I can think of that would justify the notion you've proposed.

Occam's razor, a very common logical axiom that states that the simplest explanation is often the correct one, holds that common misconceptions have common societal origins. Several of those origins have already been discussed in this thread.

It sounds crazy but is the most logical.

It does sound crazy, and it is not the most logical.

Unless they played the end of the Revenge of the Nerds a few thousand time for everyone to hear, then that is NOT it.

First of all, not everyone remembers as you do, so it wouldn't have had to play for everyone to hear. Secondly, they did in fact play it hundreds upon hundreds of times on cable. I can't tell you how many times I've watched that movie. A lot, and I'm not alone. It is an iconic 80s movie, right up there with Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Sixteen Candles.
edit on 18-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The heart has moved? Very confusing? So, if the heart in this time line is more center chested than what you remember form you time line, the heart in this timeline still has never moved. It's always been center chested. (Find CPR training that teaches otherwise.) You don't like it, go back to your own time line?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
The heart has moved? Very confusing? So, if the heart in this time line is more center chested than what you remember form you time line, the heart in this timeline still has never moved. It's always been center chested. (Find CPR training that teaches otherwise.) You don't like it, go back to your own time line?

I'm a nurse. The whole heart and kidneys ME thing is bunk. As is the rest of it. I find it laughable, honestly.

How this thread is a dozen pages long is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: Pearj
The first pic of the guy clutching his chest, the heart is not under the breast, or you'd never hear the beats on a large breasted woman. It's not dead centre either. It's slightly left.

Decades ago, when we were taught to take our pulse, it was on the side. Mines always been on the side.

Kidneys and liver I never paid much attention to, but the liver is a large organ. Pancreas pain can be felt in the front, but more commonly in the back. Maybe the liver is similar, and pain could be felt in the back(?), but you could be thinking of the pancreas or the kidneys.

Easiest way to prove where he believes the heart to be is simple. Did they have CPR where you are from. Of they did the Heart has to be located near the center. If it was in thr location he believed it was CPR would not work and more than likely break a rib and puncture the heart. There would be nothing they could do if you had a heart attack. The other is simple also the hiemlick only works by pulling up ward under the rib cage. Stomach to low and it doesnt work

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Ruiner1978

You already inadvertently confirmed I was right. After all you flat out said there was a misuse of a direct address. You continue to look uneducated and I will continue to point that out as you are a poster child for the ME.

And again, you display an absolute failure in your logic, falsehood and misdirection.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join