It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Kidney Proof - Internal Organs Changed Position

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I think you are confused. I took his post and re-worded it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Ruiner1978

Yes, and I stand by that. If you aren't getting the persons attention, then you are being rude. It's not appropriate to use it without the correct context. If you are with the person, you are alone and you have their attention, then there is no need to use a direct address. Even if you aren't intending to be rude, you are being superfluous with your speech.

And again, provide the link to prove this claim.

I have to ask, why are you unable to do this?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Because I don't have to. I already proved it...

Ok, Ruiner1978, I will do that. Ruiner1978, I will demonstrate via sentences how it is not correct to use a direct address out of context. I will show you that it is most definitely out of place, Ruiner1978. Ruiner1978, you must understand grammar is there for a reason. It protect us, Ruiner1978, from having to hear people butcher a sentence. I'm sorry, Ruiner1978, that you aren't quite quick enough to figure out how to properly use a direct address.

To which you replied:

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
your post with deliberate over misuse of direct addressing

So don't you understand? I already proved it to you and you accepted that there is a misuse of it. Have you really not figured this out yet?

edit on 18-8-2016 by raymundoko because: format

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Prove that using someone's name in a one on one situation is a no no rule in the English language.

The argument is ridiculous, it was a movie! In movies people talk all kinds of way and not in perfect sentence structures!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It depends on their Character. Vader was very educated, it would not be in his character to misuse the language. He was very articulate and George Lucas wanted it to be that way. They continued the trend with how Kylo Ren speaks. They want them to be smart villains.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Because I don't have to. I already proved it...

Ok, Ruiner1978, I will do that. Ruiner1978, I will demonstrate via sentences how it is not correct to use a direct address out of context. I will show you that it is most definitely out of place, Ruiner1978. Ruiner1978, you must understand grammar is there for a reason. It protect us, Ruiner1978, from having to hear people butcher a sentence. I'm sorry, Ruiner1978, that you aren't quite quick enough to figure out how to properly use a direct address.

To which you replied:

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
your post with deliberate over misuse of direct addressing

So don't you understand. I already proved it to you and you accepted that there is a misuse of it. Have you really not figured this out yet?

As already stated that is not acceptable back up.
Provide a link.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
OP I'll give you credit for a nicely done thread...good job on that.

It's a nicely done thread because these Mandela effect posters are a professional outfit.

Why else would a subject so stupid still be polluting this site?

It's about time the mods started taking action against this garbage, or at the very least throw every Me thread in the hoax bin.

Ant yet here you are adding to a skunkworks thread of 16 plus pages

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Surely you see your flaw in logic? You have already admitted there is an improper use for it. I no longer have to prove anything as I already did and you have accepted.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You can't just pull them from Google search. Click the visit site and link to where the image originates.

Then complain to the mods. How old are you anyway?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

The other one was the Spider Man one. I found the full clip:

He does NOT say ",Peter." He stops at "Responsibility".

Even the reboot which has a modified rendering does not use a direct address:

There is more info on that quote here: Source
edit on 18-8-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

haha looks like we are under the influence of spores

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It so that we can get the context of the images. You can't post a medical picture out of context and say it supports what you think.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I hope you all see how aggressive people are in how they attack the Mandela effect. They weren't doing that before, it's been stepped up.

I have another one that will blow your mind if you know it.

The BAND Queen with the song WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!. Do you remember hearing that official song on the radio a 1000 times before. Do you remember how the sold ended?

We Are the Champions...... *** Of the World *** ??

I have heard this on the radio a bunch of times. Now the song just ends without the "Of the World!".. The only time they said "of the world" now is in one live performance and not on the official song.

If this is news to you, you should take a listen.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Surely you see your flaw in logic? You have already admitted there is an improper use for it. I no longer have to prove anything as I already did and you have accepted.

Your post says more about your lack of logic than mine.

Your inability to provide a link proves your claim is BS. Squirm, backtrack sidestep and misdirected all you like.

Facts are facts.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Regarding star wars and "Luke, I'm your father"..

Look no further than James Earl Jones exactly recalling what was in the script and what HE said..

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

There are more of then, google finds them pretty easy......

edit on 18-8-2016 by dannnodot because: spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dannnodot
I hope you all see how aggressive people are in how they attack the Mandela effect. They weren't doing that before, it's been stepped up.

The most aggressive thing happening in this thread is a dispute about the proper rules of grammar, which is only tangentially related to the Mandela effect.

And by the way, are you suggesting the opposition is some sort of organized effort? That we've "stepped up" our efforts in unison to achieve some common goal? Are you suggesting I'm a disinformation agent? Perhaps some sort of time police sent here by CERN to obfuscate a clever truth you've stumbled upon?

What exactly are you suggesting?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Aedaeum

I feel like the deniers are so much more passionate about this then the believers... I wonder why that is...

The lost art of Denying Ignorance...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have been researching and reading about this for some time. It does seem as if people are coming out against it with great force and spending time like a shill would. I noticed recently, so I suspect that may be the case. Many countries/entities pay shills to attack many other subjects and that has been documented.

a reply to: Greggers

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Anybody want to comment on James Earl Jones or the Queen song?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

You can't just pull them from Google search. Click the visit site and link to where the image originates.

Then complain to the mods. How old are you anyway?

My gosh, I think you nailed it!

Clearly he/she/it is an 18 year old child arguing for argument's sake.

edit on 18-8-2016 by Jonjonj because: smily face

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join