It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Kidney Proof - Internal Organs Changed Position

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

The problem is that I think you know that.

what a win there sir!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Well I disagree with you and with 18 years teaching English from preschool to C1 level (CAE) I prefer to trust my own knowledge than yours. I think you are either making this rule up or can not accept you are wrong, which would be incredibly ironic in this case.

If you could show me evidence of what you are talking about I would appreciate that, and if it is the case that there is some absolutely obscure and forgotten rule regarding using a person's name when you already have their attention then I still won't teach it.

Ball is in your court I suppose.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Ruiner1978

Only you both are wrong and you got typical bias confirmation. I'm sorry you lack proper education.

Prove that using someone's name in a one on one situation is a no no rule in the English language.
I know how you like to prove your claims with links and demand proof from others, do it with this claim.
Prove with a link to an authoritive page on the subject and show us that direct addressing by name should not be used in that situation of conversing on a one on one basis.

Show us who really is the uneducated one.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I grew up with the belief the universe was starting to slow down and one day contract. It was text book. Then it was determined the galaxies of the universe were still speeding up away from each other and the introduction of dark matter. Is that Mandela Effect? Where does it end?

So, sorry using artist's misconception of human anatomy and our galaxy as proof of ME makes me a hyper skeptic. To me, it just makes me a hyper skeptic towards those that use pseudoscience as proof of ME.

I might be more open if it was about truth. Not about getting the gullible on YouTube to believe a person's narrative?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Well I disagree with you and with 18 years teaching English from preschool to C1 level (CAE) I prefer to trust my own knowledge than yours. I think you are either making this rule up or can not accept you are wrong, which would be incredibly ironic in this case.

This is what I'm talking about. Ironic indeed...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Start doing it on a daily basis and see how people look at you. That's a pretty good indicator...

Again, sorry you're mad about your education. I tried to correct you...
edit on 18-8-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

So you aren't being honest about teaching English then? You don't even know what a direct address is? Ruiner had to google it. Did you also?

I've linked the information many times in many of these ridiculous threads. These people don't read anything that gets linked so they stay ignorant.

Do me a favor "English Teacher", start using people's names in a direct address every day and see how they look at you.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Start doing it on a daily basis and see how people look at you. That's a pretty good indicator...

Again, sorry your mad about your education. I tried to correct you but as usually you refuse to accept you could be wrong.

Ha! Cop out!

I do do it on a daily basis, as does everyone else. No one looks at anyone oddly.

Again, link to back up your claim please.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Ok, Ruiner1978, I will do that. Ruiner1978, I will demonstrate via sentences how it is not correct to use a direct address out of context. I will show you that it is most definitely out of place, Ruiner1978. Ruiner1978, you must understand grammar is there for a reason. It protect us, Ruiner1978, from having to hear people butcher a sentence. I'm sorry, Ruiner1978, that you aren't quite quick enough to figure out how to properly use a direct address.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I've linked the information many times in many of these ridiculous threads. These people don't read anything that gets linked so they stay ignorant.

You are making the claim in this thread.

You don't even know what a direct address is?

Apparently you don't since you are claiming that there is a rule against it.

edit on 18-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

No you don't, and if you do people think you're daft.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
a reply to: InhaleExhale
a reply to: neutronflux
a reply to: Greggers

Everybody already knows memory is fallible.

If you say the Mandela Effect is entirely based on false memories, I'm going to disagree - and that's already established.

We aren't talking about common mistakes, we're talking about iconic changes that affect things we see and hear about everyday (eg: a Star Wars fan that's heard the iconic line hundreds of times).

When you leave for work, do you have to look at a map - or do you know how to get there?

It seems childish to waist pages baiting someone into a point that could of been done in one reply.

All of this stuff has already been established - the conversation has gone past faulty memory.

The problem is that I think you know that.

of

Then you need to stop using arguments based on pop culture/ misconceptions, and take it to the realm of science?

I still base ME on faulty memory and the willingness to push a hoax. Again, people have proof of flat earth?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ok, Ruiner1978, I will do that. Ruiner1978, I will demonstrate via sentences how it is not correct to use a direct address out of context. I will show you that it is most definitely out of place, Ruiner1978. Ruiner1978, you must understand grammar is there for a reason. It protect us, Ruiner1978, from having to hear people butcher a sentence. I'm sorry, Ruiner1978, that you aren't quite quick enough to figure out how to properly use a direct address.

Link please.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Do me a favor "English Teacher", start using people's names in a direct address every day and see how they look at you.

Ok Raymundoko, I will.

See what I did there?

Now get busy on the internets and show me a page to look at. Or shut up.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

That's rich, you still haven't answered the question about how vastly different evolution is between your world and ours, yet somehow everything is almost identical. Explain that. You have avoided it every time.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yes, I see you improperly punctuated the sentence. You must have a comma before and after a noun of direct address. More proof you don't teach English?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Ok Raymundoko, I will.

See what I did there?

Now get busy on the internets and show me a page to look at. Or shut up.

I already tried that on him. He just won't admit he's wrong.

Tragic...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Where did you ask me?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If you were from another time line, wouldn't your DNA be slightly different? Or your present DNA be different from your Baby teeth. Wouldn't there be an instance of a person jumping timelines to horrify their family because they were dead? You would see your own grave? I haven't heard of anyone thinking Mandela was a ghost or raised from the dead?
edit on 18-8-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yes, I see you improperly punctuated the sentence. You must have a comma before and after a noun of direct address. More proof you don't teach English?

Dude seriously?? Hahahahaha oh for god's sake grow up!!!!!

Here's a baby page for you to look at.

baby page of grammar for Raymundoko

The colours are really nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join