It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Say No to ‘Chemtrails’ Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

University of California climate scientist, Steven J. Davis, has published his peer-reviewed study about large-scale atmospheric spraying programs. TL;DR The program doesn't exist.

NYTimes: Scientists Just Say No to ‘Chemtrails’ Conspiracy Theory

The goal, the researchers say, is not so much to change the minds of hard-core believers, but to provide a rebuttal — the kind that would show up in a Google search — to persuade other people to steer clear of this idea.

I believe this should be common knowledge by now. However, apparently it is not. Do people really still believe this bullcrap?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Hilarious. Scientists say its a hoax and its reported in the NYT.

CONFIRMED..........chemtrails are real and so many people are on to it the "establishment" feels the necessity to address it.

Textbook.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Why do you suppose, or in your opinion, it's so important that people think chemtrails aren't real?

If the idea is SO absurd, why a lengthy scientific study to provide a rebuttal to people noticing the quite obvious spraying?

Simple ridicule not working anymore?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Had the study confirmed it, would you be so fast to deny its relevance? I think not.

So it gets down to this bizarre state where if they say it's true you believe them, and if they say it's not you take it as proof that it's true. Basically, you are saying you refuse to consider any other possibility than the one you prefer, regardless of evidence or fact. Pretty much a standard chemtrailer.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

University of California climate scientist, Steven J. Davis, has published his peer-reviewed study about large-scale atmospheric spraying programs. TL;DR The program doesn't exist.

NYTimes: Scientists Just Say No to ‘Chemtrails’ Conspiracy Theory

The goal, the researchers say, is not so much to change the minds of hard-core believers, but to provide a rebuttal — the kind that would show up in a Google search — to persuade other people to steer clear of this idea.

I believe this should be common knowledge by now. However, apparently it is not. Do people really still believe this bullcrap?

People believe the world is 7000 years old and the entire world flooded killing all but one family, who incested humanity into existence....

This is small potatoes lol

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I never believed in the chemtrail mumbo jumbo,
however the fact that there is a 'peer' revised research by scientists to 'debunk' a 'conspiracy' now makes me a skeptic on the topic.

effort and money was spent to prove something that didnt exist, doesn't exist...
maybe this is now worth a look

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The whole "chemtrail" thing was supposed to hide Nibiru, right?
Can you still see the Moon and stars?
Case closed.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The whole "chemtrail" thing was supposed to hide Nibiru, right?

No..?

Or at least, I have never heard that one.
I have heard mind control, weather control, radar and radio deflection and reflection and .. and .. other stuff.

But the Nibiru thing is new to me.

edit on 16-8-2016 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Why do you suppose, or in your opinion, it's so important that people think chemtrails aren't real?

If the idea is SO absurd, why a lengthy scientific study to provide a rebuttal to people noticing the quite obvious spraying?

Simple ridicule not working anymore?

Those same people used to say that science was just mocking them instead of proving it isn't real, now they go the opposite route and say why do a study if it isn't real!?!? smh.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I know, the whole thing was never worth a look.

I don't see why scientific studies was needed. now I'm skeptical.

its the equivalent, in my opinion, that of researchers proving there is no ' flat earth ' , and its in fact round or (slightly pear shaped)
that begs the question, why did scientists need to research a bunk topic made by fanatics spawned in the YouTube era. why wasn't this done decades ago...

- now when I say I'm skeptical and this is worth a second look, I don't mean 'tin foil hat nibiru and moon are here to suck or soul' type of second look . I mean,
Actual inquisition on Geo engineering which takes place by many governments to induce rain and moisture primarily.
edit on 16-8-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Hilarious. Scientists say its a hoax and its reported in the NYT.

CONFIRMED..........chemtrails are real and so many people are on to it the "establishment" feels the necessity to address it.

Textbook.

It would be simple to prove. Charter a jet and grab some air samples from the trails.

Think of how fellow conspiracists would sing your praises upon true and physical evidence of chem trails. Or is there a reason you stick to vague implications, pseudoscience, and innuendo? Afraid of the truth? Conspiracists afraid of the truth, ironic.

Where do they load the commercial jets with the chemicals. Where are the chemicals stored? Who makes the chemicals. Who perfected the chemicals?

If you were being sarcastic, I apologize......

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

How do you fight the ignorance brought on by taking a thing and sensationalizing on YouTube making it into a belief? Giving proof of what is false allows more effort to what might be true. Highlights those that are willing to push false narratives.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Previously posted topic/thread is here

Closing

join