It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Trump Loses The Election?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I don''t assume life has only binary answers, but this election has a binary choice only. Do you honestly think that anyone other than these two have a realistic chance of winning in Nov?

Doesn't matter, I don't need to validate my choices based on the statistical probability of my candidate winning.
They're both human garbage.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: crazyewok

What the hell man? Too lazy to do anything?

You mean like riot? The very vast majority of us don't burn crap down because something doesn't go our way. We carry on with life and providing for our family like adults do.

Cool enjoy your chains.

If thats what you choose then fine.

I mean whats the point of your guns then? I mean thats was the whole point of the 2nd!

Plus there is more than rioting.

The UK stood up and told the EU to F off. No riots there.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

We have elections for a reason. I'm not up for overthrowing the government because my candidate didn't win. That's quite childish.

Like I said in another post. Firearm owners come from all political spectrums. You want us to shoot each other because we disagree politically?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

We have elections for a reason. I'm not up for overthrowing the government because my candidate didn't win. That's quite childish.

Like I said in another post. Firearm owners come from all political spectrums. You want us to shoot each other because we disagree politically?

Well thats how the USA was formed in the first place

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

1. Do you intend to monitor the polling places on election day, looking for voter fraud? What would you look for? If you suspect voter fraud, what would you do? Have you familiarized yourself with the election laws in your state? (They vary from state to state.)

I do not intend to stick around the polling place, which is very rural for me ... because I will need to go back to work my day job.

2. How do you think Trump will react on election night as the media predicts a Clinton victory?

I think Trump would call the election rigged in that event, if the media predicts an outcome like that before a vast majority of votes are counted. Certainly he can justifiably say it if it is predicted before polling places close.

3. How do you think Trump would react if the election is officially called in Clinton's favor, although Trump had a larger share of the popular vote? Would he concede graciously? Would he contest it in the Supreme Court?

I think in this event Trump would act like Al Gore, and contest the election results. Why not? Nothing else to lose hah

4. How would you react? Would you shrug and say to yourself "ya win some, ya lose some," or would you take to the street?

I cannot afford to take to the street. I would be disillusioned, truly, but the blue state electoral gerrymandered voting machine is admittedly hard to beat. I would not be surprised. I would probably do what I am already doing through an oppressive administration that I dislike: continue hiding out, avoiding the limelight, and just trying to survive a bad economy with my family.

5. What if the Supreme Court, all of whom were appointed by the "mainstream" parties, ruled in Clinton's favor? How do you think Trump would react? How would you react?

I expect the Supreme Court would indeed rule this way. I see no alternative ruling for those judges in cushy jobs for life. Again, I would not be surprised.

In summary - yeah, I am a Trump supporter, but like many other Trump supporters who feel like they have been beaten down for so long, I guess I would just suck up a loss. I am losing now anyway, so what difference would it make?

I would not become a revolutionary, personally. I would just duck and cover, in this stage of my life, and try to survive.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Have you ever confronted those fellows driving the pick-ups, hiring the day labor? What about contacting your local elected officials requesting a crack down?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
"Cats and dogs, living together!"
YouTube

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Take the first two words out of your title, and you'll be a prophet.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What if Trump loses the election!!! The real question is what if he wins the election? There isn't enough room in Canada for all of us.
Hope for the best..plan for the worst.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
He will loose if he don't concentrate on Hillary. All he's worried about is the media. But the way I look at it, out of 2 billion people in the world, this is the best we could do....just saying.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
To original question: things will stay the same or get worse.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Ignorant thing to say!

Us second amendment folks are made up from all political spectrums. And no, we won't be running through the streets shooting people we disagree with.

It was Trump bringing up the 2nd amd folks for the solution....remember.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: MOMof3
I think that if Trump loses, he will be the most relieved person on the planet. But first, he has to find a way to get out of those debates.

The only one scared of the debates is Hillary. Trump is currently complaining about the same thing that happened to Bernie, when they scheduled the debates on low viewership nights due to other big events happening. Same old tricks, same old hag.

Except these debates were scheduled when no one at all thought Trump would be the nominee and Clinton had nothing to do with scheduling them.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: olaru12

Ignorant thing to say!

Us second amendment folks are made up from all political spectrums. And no, we won't be running through the streets shooting people we disagree with.

It was Trump bringing up the 2nd amd folks for the solution....remember.

Yes, and 2nd Amendment folks cross party lines and support their right to bear arms and tell their congressional representatives when they are not happy about rumblings toward gun control. What about it?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

He was a Philosopher,and a damn funny comedian,but like all things on media, a 2 dimensional idea.
NOT a mentor.
Unless you want to entertain people of course...
edit on 16-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

As a Trump supporter, I'll do what I did when Obama won. I'll wake up, go to work and pray that the poo doesn't hit the fan.

It's not so much that I support Trump, I'm just tired of the status quo. If the man loses, it is what it is. Life will still go on... Hopefully...

Thank you. I expect that this honest response expresses the feelings of most Trump supporters. They know that they are, in effect, casting a protest vote. This blase attitude will probably send Trump over the top.

So let me get this right before I answer your questions. You posted this thread for only one reason, to insult and make fun of not only Trump, but also people here that support him? I mean...it is apparent from every one of your responses that you for some reason, have to throw in a dig against either the candidate, or the poster.

Regardless. No...there will be no riot if Trump is not elected. The vast majority of Trump supporters don't fall into the rioters and looters demographic. That would be a different group like...lets say BLM. But if Trump does not win and there is no reason to question the polls, most of his supporters will do little more than redirect our attention to other races and events to promote our values and agenda. But depending upon the details of the voting process, there could be issues. If we see fraud or dead people voting, or anyone voting that isn't legally allowed, etc. If that is the case, we would follow the legal process as I'm sure Trump would also to expose these issues and have the law look into them. Kinda like Gore did after he was done crying about losing to Bush.

As far as Trump himself...I'm assuming from what I know about the man, that he will be saddened and angered. It could be for at least one or both of two reasons. The first being a valiant effort by someone who believes in American values and fairness, tireless hours, hard work and speaking the truth in an environment typically void of truth. The second reason would likely be a sadness for America. Sadness that our future will be dictated by lying, criminal dictators instead of "forefathers". The fact would be proven that America has been sold. Enough illegals were able to vote, enough bought and paid for citizens decided to protect their freebies and the radical anti-American values crowd will probably never be unseated. Basically...the end of the America many of us love.

Does that answer your questions? And, of course, feel free to continue the digs and insults. No reason to change your agenda over my little post.
edit on 8/16/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If Hillary wins . . .
I will shrug.

I will then say, like I did after Obama's first election "Well, hopefully he surrounds himself with smart people and doesn't screw up too bad."

And I suspect I will again be disappointed.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I dunno, but I saw someone refer to Trump as "Cheeto Buffoon".... I'm still laughing at that. And I think at this point, it's more a question of when he loses ... not if. His lack of personal control will always be his undoing. He's like a 70 year old toddler... tantrums and all.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: UnBreakable

Kinda like the difference between an intellectual lecture in a college auditorium, and a Nascar stadium. Same demographics.
Nascar always wins in terms of sheer numbers - sadly.

Interesting how you believe that an intellectual lecture at a college is somehow more important, or better than a NASCAR event. I have to assume that you lean toward the lecture since you consider it to be a better thing. But at the same time, you admit that the majority of people would attend NASCAR. Oh yeah...see how I capitalized it. That is because even your spellcheck tried to tell you that you spelled it wrong...but like any other liberal...you know better.

You are a bigot. A person who insults other people's views and opinions. By you referring to NASCAR as something dumb, and therefore it's attendees must be stupid is the tell tale sign of a bigot "intellectual"...or more like a wanna-be intellectual.

Maybe when you think redneck, racist and stupid you should consider what comprises those stereotypes and then look in the mirror. Because from where I sit...you ain't no genius. And you DEFINITELY ain't no NASCAR fan.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
I dunno, but I saw someone refer to Trump as "Cheeto Buffoon".... I'm still laughing at that. And I think at this point, it's more a question of when he loses ... not if. His lack of personal control will always be his undoing. He's like a 70 year old toddler... tantrums and all.

Funny how you find "Cheeto Buffoon" as humorous. Were you also a fan of "Barack the Magic Negro" when he was elected? I mean...I assume that if you get a kick out of people being called insulting names, you like it regardless of the target...right?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join