It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Trump Loses The Election?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Edumakated

She can barely fill up a high school gym while trump has thousands at every speech. Sometbing isnt computing.

Ah, you noticed that too.
The MSM would have us think that we are nuts.

I forget who showed true pictures of her rallies, but she always pulled between 80 and 150 people while Trump pulled thousands. I think the only way Hillary wins is because of the electoral but I hope I'm wrong and Trump pulls it off. I think he'll win the popular vote though.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
If Hillary wins, I think I'll move to Mexico and denounce my US citizenship. Then I'm going to sneak back into this country and start a grass cutting business.

You'd be treated a lot better and have more rights.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Edumakated

She can barely fill up a high school gym while trump has thousands at every speech. Sometbing isnt computing.

Ah, you noticed that too.
The MSM would have us think that we are nuts.

I forget who showed true pictures of her rallies, but she always pulled between 80 and 150 people while Trump pulled thousands. I think the only way Hillary wins is because of the electoral but I hope I'm wrong and Trump pulls it off. I think he'll win the popular vote though.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Kinda like the difference between an intellectual lecture in a college auditorium, and a Nascar stadium. Same demographics.
Nascar always wins in terms of sheer numbers - sadly.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm much more worried about what will happen if he wins. The media and Democrat party have given all kinds of justifications and rationalizations for violence.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The elections are rigged no matter who wins, the person that is slated to be appointed president WILL be appointed.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I'm much more worried about what will happen if he wins. The media and Democrat party have given all kinds of justifications and rationalizations for violence.

There is that.

Better not vote for Trump or else the leftists will get violent!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: TheBulk

There is that.

Better not vote for Trump or else the leftists will get violent!

DLM?
Demmycrat Lives Matter!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: MOMof3
I think that if Trump loses, he will be the most relieved person on the planet. But first, he has to find a way to get out of those debates.

The only one scared of the debates is Hillary. Trump is currently complaining about the same thing that happened to Bernie, when they scheduled the debates on low viewership nights due to other big events happening. Same old tricks, same old hag.

He should agree and then challenge her to a Fox Debate on a Tuesday night at prime time.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
1. Do you intend to monitor the polling places on election day, looking for voter fraud? What would you look for? If you suspect voter fraud, what would you do? Have you familiarized yourself with the election laws in your state? (They vary from state to state.)

-- No, I am just going to wake up and go vote, then go to work. I don't have the luxury of sitting at a voting place, I to work to take care of my family.

2. How do you think Trump will react on election night as the media predicts a Clinton victory?

-- He will have a press conference when he realizes he is winning or losing.

3. How do you think Trump would react if the election is officially called in Clinton's favor, although Trump had a larger share of the popular vote? Would he concede graciously? Would he contest it in the Supreme Court?

-- I think he will concede, whether it be graciously or not, he will concede.

4. How would you react? Would you shrug and say to yourself "ya win some, ya lose some," or would you take to the street?

-- I will react the same way as when Obama was elected (Twice) I will just shake my head, say we get what we deserve then go to work to support my family.

5. What if the Supreme Court, all of whom were appointed by the "mainstream" parties, ruled in Clinton's favor? How do you think Trump would react? How would you react?

-- I don't think he will take it to court.

Side note this all. I really don't care how he will react if he loses. He is his own person, I am not responsible for his actions or his feelings. I will most likely just ignore the news reports of any of his reactions. He really doesn't have that much of an impact on my life emotionally. I am just planning on voting for the man, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: UnBreakable

Kinda like the difference between an intellectual lecture in a college auditorium, and a Nascar stadium. Same demographics.
Nascar always wins in terms of sheer numbers - sadly.

So what you're saying is that NASCAR demographic will exceed the intellectual lecture demographic numbers in Nov. Good news for Trump.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What If Trump Loses The Election?

I think Trump has already made arrangements with the 2nd amndt folks to take care of it.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I would ask what polls? Where? When? And is it MSM(mainstream media)? Because if these "polls" ARE from the MSM...well...there you go...

Not to be trusted anyway enough to make a valid argument. But, considering they may right...even so. I think we are in for a SHTF scenario either way with either candidate.

So, it doesnt matter. We are screwed anyway it goes...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Ignorant thing to say!

Us second amendment folks are made up from all political spectrums. And no, we won't be running through the streets shooting people we disagree with.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: olaru12

Ignorant thing to say!

Us second amendment folks are made up from all political spectrums. And no, we won't be running through the streets shooting people we disagree with.

where will you be running and shooting people if NOT on the streets??....I would like to stay away from that place...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: ketsuko
If Trump loses?

Simple.

Everything everyone says they absolutely hate about this country and the cronyism and corruption rampant in its politics will not get better. Nothing will change. It will only get worse. The Clintons are the poster children for all of it.

So we at least know what we are getting.

Yes, because Donald trump is the solution to Americas problems.

....... and another Clinton in the WH is?

Did I say she was?

Why would you assume life has such binary answers?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I see someone called in the agitators. You Trump supporters have been too civilized in this thread. Shame on you.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: ketsuko
If Trump loses?

Simple.

Everything everyone says they absolutely hate about this country and the cronyism and corruption rampant in its politics will not get better. Nothing will change. It will only get worse. The Clintons are the poster children for all of it.

So we at least know what we are getting.

Yes, because Donald trump is the solution to Americas problems.

....... and another Clinton in the WH is?

Did I say she was?

Why would you assume life has such binary answers?

I don''t assume life has only binary answers, but this election has a binary choice only. Do you honestly think that anyone other than these two have a realistic chance of winning in Nov?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join