It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Trump Loses The Election?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

Thanks - I think it is pretty obvious that Obama is in charge of negotiations

And I think it is pretty obvious that the person in charge of negotiations is not necessarily the one sitting in a locked room doing the negotiating. This is, of course, completely off topic, unless you want to derail it into a discussion of Trump's shady business tactics. I would prefer to let Trump supporters continue to express themselves in a troll free environment, however.

Why are you beating a dead horse if you don't want to derail your thread? We've already established that your point about Presidents 'not negotiating trade deals' was an over generalisation on your part and not meant literally (your words). I accepted your explanation of the falsehood.
edit on 18/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Attention.

Stick to the topic of the thread.

The topic is never about each other or ATS staff.

Gatekeeping of threads by members is strictly forbidden.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thursday night speech

hes seems more presidental

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: homers1226
Thursday night speech

hes seems more presidental

If he does lose the election, it won;t be for the want of trying. The man is a work horse!
I'll certainly have respect for that if come November he is short on votes.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
no quarter for people who belive in sharia law !

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: homers1226
no quarter for people who belive in sharia law !

What about people who believe in Talmudic Law? Papal Bulls? Where do you draw the line? (If we're going to abandon the topic, we might as well go for it, right?)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If he does lose the election, it won;t be for the want of trying. The man is a work horse!

Yep! He works his staff to the bone, and when they can't take any more he tosses them under the bus:

www.washingtonpost.com...

The Mods can move this to Mud Pit now.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Dumbocrats seem inflexible in thinking or voter allegiance. They think the Democrats are the party of Kennedy. I say that today, they are, in fact, the exact ones who killed JFK.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
LOL!!! This is actually hilarious to read. Do you actually think this guy who pals around with Putin, dodges taxes, and has a stripper as a wife will bring "change" to this country for the better. Please pass the pipe and whatever you are smoking to make you believe that he is the better candidate than Hillary.

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: cuckooold

Conspiracies?

There are no conspiracies against her. Only facts. And the fact is, she's a murderous, lying, corrupted criminal, that does not give a damn about the American people. She's owned by anyone with enough cash.

At least with Trump, there's some hope things in America can change. Not only there but all over the world, because as you know, all major wars in the recent years, have been caused by the USA and it's already outdated foreign policy.

Vote Trump for a hope of better future, and vote Hillary for the continuing destabilization of regions all around the world, and "amazing" economic in every other growth.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Dumbocrats seem inflexible in thinking or voter allegiance. They think the Democrats are the party of Kennedy. I say that today, they are, in fact, the exact ones who killed JFK.

At least they still have a party. The Republicans used to think they were the party of Lincoln. Thanks to Donald Trump, they are now the party of the KKK.

Normally, I would ignore this sort of off topic comment, but attempts to give Trump supporters an opportunity to express their reactions to the near certainty of a Trump loss have failed.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

At least they still have a party. The Republicans used to think they were the party of Lincoln. Thanks to Donald Trump, they are now the party of the KKK.

Normally, I would ignore this sort of off topic comment, but attempts to give Trump supporters an opportunity to express their reactions to the near certainty of a Trump loss have failed.

"party of the KKK"

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

"party of the KKK"

You are either woefully ignorant or have a twisted sense of humor:

Donald Trump has made people like David Duke feel as if they’re no longer on the fringes. Before the Republican National Convention, former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke was thinking about running for Congress against House Republican Whip Steve Scalise of Louisiana (who in turn once sold himself to voters as “David Duke without the baggage”). Way back in early July, he linked his interest in elected office to Trump’s success in the GOP primary.
“I’ve said everything that Donald Trump is saying and more,” Duke told The Daily Beast. “I think Trump is riding a wave of anti-establishment feeling that I’ve been nurturing for 25 years.”

Now, after observing the RNC’s four-day cavalcade of racial incitement, Duke has upped the ante. On Friday, he announced he’ll be running for Senate instead. In distinctly Trumpian terms, he explained, “With the country coming apart at the seams and no one willing to really speak the truth about what is happening, the majority population in this country needs someone who will actually give voice to their interests.” Trump didn’t make a specific allusion to the “majority population” (i.e. white people) in his address, but his premise was that leaders haven’t been providing “a straightforward assessment of the state of our nation,” and went on to identify its core problems as urban crime, Mexican immigration, and Muslim terrorists.

“I’m overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues that I’ve championed for years,” Duke said. “My slogan remains America first.” (America First, a reference to Charles Lindbergh’s “America First Committee” that accused Jews of driving the country into World War II, is also Trump’s slogan.)

A staunchly Republican magazine.

Here I was, trying to give Trump supporters a chance to show that they are not filled with hatred and vitriol... and look what this thread got dragged down into.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

"party of the KKK"

You are either woefully ignorant or have a twisted sense of humor:

Donald Trump has made people like David Duke feel as if they’re no longer on the fringes. Before the Republican National Convention, former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke was thinking about running for Congress against House Republican Whip Steve Scalise of Louisiana (who in turn once sold himself to voters as “David Duke without the baggage”). Way back in early July, he linked his interest in elected office to Trump’s success in the GOP primary.
“I’ve said everything that Donald Trump is saying and more,” Duke told The Daily Beast. “I think Trump is riding a wave of anti-establishment feeling that I’ve been nurturing for 25 years.”

Now, after observing the RNC’s four-day cavalcade of racial incitement, Duke has upped the ante. On Friday, he announced he’ll be running for Senate instead. In distinctly Trumpian terms, he explained, “With the country coming apart at the seams and no one willing to really speak the truth about what is happening, the majority population in this country needs someone who will actually give voice to their interests.” Trump didn’t make a specific allusion to the “majority population” (i.e. white people) in his address, but his premise was that leaders haven’t been providing “a straightforward assessment of the state of our nation,” and went on to identify its core problems as urban crime, Mexican immigration, and Muslim terrorists.

“I’m overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues that I’ve championed for years,” Duke said. “My slogan remains America first.” (America First, a reference to Charles Lindbergh’s “America First Committee” that accused Jews of driving the country into World War II, is also Trump’s slogan.)

A staunchly Republican magazine.

Here I was, trying to give Trump supporters a chance to show that they are not filled with hatred and vitriol... and look what this thread got dragged down into.

Trump has no association to the KKK at all. The random attacks are just funny.
Good job with the picture for effect - shall I post one of Hillary with horns?
Seriously, trying that one again is just sad. maybe you could post a few Hitler pics next

edit on 19/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
We don't want a candidate who might slow down your welfare check.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I think you need to pay more attention...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Trump has no association to the KKK at all.

And if so, all he had to do was firmly and unequivocally state that publicly on any of the multiple occasions where it came up during the primaries.

Instead, he engaged in sarcasm, dog whistling and feigned ignorance because he knew he needed that constituency for his "populist" campaign.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Trump has no association to the KKK at all.

And if so, all he had to do was firmly and unequivocally state that publicly on any of the multiple occasions where it came up during the primaries.

Instead, he engaged in sarcasm, dog whistling and feigned ignorance because he knew he needed that constituency for his "populist" campaign.

Actually no , he immediately disavowed. You just bought the hype of his reaction to the fifth time he was asked the same question. But hey, that's just reality. I am sure it won't stop the Hitler images and KKk images flowing from those who only know how to hate.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: DJW001

I think you need to pay more attention...

Clinton's hero was a KKK Grand Wizard. By the way she has never disavowed him. Quite the opposite in fact.
I did find it amusing that someone would claim that the Republicans were associated with the KKK, when the Democrats are indeed the party of the KKK. What was it LBJ said about Texas voters?

edit on 19/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join