It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I CANT believe this HASNT been Posted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

Long time since i've posted, as things in my life took me away from the computer, the theories, the thrill.....the chase....for truth.

But just recently i've somewhat been drawn back to my old ways, either that - or I have very good intuition.

I dont have a lot of time to write but in a nut shell, thanks to Matthew Rogers (Search youtube) this is pretty much THE most COMPELLING evidence of What appears to be a Celestial body in the sky. Part of the "Nemesis" system.The Second sun and its planets orbit our sun in a 3600 year cycle etc etc....
Weather this is what the Hopi prophesied as being "The Blue Kachina", or maybe its "Helion" the gas giant, I don't claim to know, i'm just a messenger. also note the "debris that follows after this thing has set behind the horizon.Comets? Asteroids? What object in our sky moves this fast???....exactly.

First Video

LATEST SIGHTING APPROX 11 HOURS AGO IN ENGLAND

The next videos are the videos posted prior to this one that show the sun and moon.

I really just need ATS to either confirm this or debunk it FAST as I have a Bad Feeling we are about to be shook.

Please dont be blinded by the politics.

Take care and eyes to the skies

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: grindhouzer

Well... I'm no professional on this subject

I'd say the first and second video are faked...

The third is likely the moon... but what do i know

Just my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

First 2 are really blurry. For all we know they could be balloons, lights, CGI, anything.

3rd one is either the moon or CGI.

There's no Nibiru in the sky. I use my telescope regularly. I live in Scotland. No woo planet has shown its face.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I appreciate your comment.

However If you watch Matthews other videos, he is muchly a normal bloke with a thirst for evidence in my opinion and probably not capable of faking such things..i mean hes camped in a tent the last few nights to catch this thing, and successfully captured it on film.

here another..

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Ya... same idea my friend...

blurry... clearly a fake horizon

No go for me

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

That one looks like the moon.

Have you noticed there's no time/date stamp on the videos? They could have been done anytime between then and now and then uploaded saying it was on X date at X time. That way, if we check the position of the moon, it would seem authentic.

The only thing that lets him down, is people like me, who have telescopes looking at the sky.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Thankyou

Isnt there a way to ACTUALLY debunk footage rather than speculate?
Thats why im here.

Also I wouldnt go looking at the sun with a telescope, but since your not far from England, maybe you could take a look out your window at around 10-11pm?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

What a load of rubbish.

Apparently they're laying chemtrails to block this. What a moron.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: grindhouzer
a reply to: TerryDon79

Thankyou

Isnt there a way to ACTUALLY debunk footage rather than speculate?
Thats why im here.

No offence, but you can neither confirm or deny what's in the footage. It's a blur.

Also, with no time/date stamp, it makes it even harder.

Also I wouldnt go looking at the sun with a telescope, but since your not far from England, maybe you could take a look out your window at around 10-11pm?

That's why you have filters

I normally am looking out at about that time. No mystery planet.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Looks Fake.

However i am interested in what those two " white blobs " are supposed to be that are " taking off " in the bottom right hand corner in the first video.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Thought I should add this too.

If there was a "second sun" that close, it would severely mess with orbits or all the planets, including us. That would mean that the planets aren't where they should be.

The planets are in exactly the right place by my last check. That would be 1am last night.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'll confirm the footage as bollocks, and deny that moon as a massive planet.

stay off YouTube and get some sleep. cheers.
edit on 16-8-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Why can't everyone else on the planet see this as well?
edit on 16/8/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Oh he's not the only one reporting it.

But it also depends where you are in the world at any given time, for example I live in the Southern Hemisphere so I see a Different sky to what Matthew sees. And I'm not saying this object is close to us right now, it could be gigantic and it's still at the edge of our solar system but showing that size right now.

Of course the earth goes around and spins but my gut feeling tells me that each spot on earth is blocked from a certain part of the sky/space

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
First two videos: Could be absolutely anything.

All they show is a blurry object of light. Could be the moon, could be the sun. Both are out of focus and overwhelming the camera, with no other object reference than the horizon....which moves up and he moves the camera.

Third video: He's showing the moon.

And: we have no idea what time it is or the date (he showed his watch to the camera....yah? Big deal. anyone can set their watch to any time and show it to the camera). Nor do we have any idea what direction he's looking at the moon at, nor do we have his exact Lat and Long while videoing the moon. It's worthless.

There are literally hundreds of MILLIONS of amature astronomers around the world (both northern and southern hemispheres) that would explode with reports of a bright celestial object in the sky that isn't the sun or moon.

There are BILLIONS of people on our planet. There would not be any hiding something that bright in the sky..

If the sun has a companion star, it is most likely very small, very dim, and very, very far away....but so far surveys of the sky over many decades has yet to reveal a companion star.

There might be a large 9th planet, lurking outside the Kuiper Belt that we have not spotted yet. But it's orbit would keep it well outside of the inner part of the solar system, because if it did have a highly eccentric orbit, bringing it close in to us, all the orbits of the inner planets would end up eccentric also (they are not), and there is no "fixing" that. Earth would end up in a Deep Freeze / Boil The Oceans orbit. And we don't have that.

If there were an object that massive on the edge of the solar system that is that bright, it would be seen by literally billions of people....even if it were directly above the north pole, or directly above the south pole. In either case, it would still be visible to everyone in each hemisphere.

It also would mean that it's bigger than our sun (who's diameter is about 880,000 miles wide)......you can't hide something like that.

No mater how many times a person on YouTube says "There is no denying this now folks. Time to believe.".

Amazing how ignorant people think others are when they post thing on YouTube. But then they do get people to click on their videos and drink the kool-aid....

Last, but not least: He states in the first video where he is, what time it is, and the date (the UK, 15th August at 10:45pm)....guess what was setting at that time on the horizon?

The moon. A Waxing Gibbous moon (almost full), and very bright.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

In the second video,

I wouldn't be concerned about about the object he tries to focus on above the sun but the other object that is roughly the same size to object he tries to focus on but is moving around at the edge of the screen.

2nd video starting at 1:03.

Is this some guy trying to create a hoax, is he filming a sheet a glass and creating the orbs with a flash light or something?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

i cannot believe that anyone believes this twaddle

to illustrate my point - an analysis of vid # 3

in summary :

we are shown a picture of a blob in the sky which SEEMS to be the moon - and told that it is 20:30 [ and are shown a watch that shows the stated time ] - from these 2 it is " concluded " that " something " that he alledgedly saw the previous night could not be the moon

the gentlemans apptitude for logic = ZERO

he simply blathers disjointed and un-evidenced assertions then concocts wholley unsupported "conclusions "from them

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Im in Wales and should see it but I haven't and I've got a cracking view on top of a mountain so I'm going to say fake but I'll keep looking up just to make sure lola reply to: grindhouzer

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

thanks to Matthew Rogers (Search youtube) this is pretty much THE most COMPELLING evidence of What appears to be a Celestial body in the sky.

compelling evidence would be coordinates for anyone to look at.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I want to state that I am a believer to a certain extent of what Stichin has written. More and more of what he has said is coming to light with more technology and discovery on the outer parts of our galaxy. That being said I do not believe that this said body is anywhere close to us. It's just not possible based off of our scientific studies. I hate to be a debbie downer, because I am truly fascinated with Nibiru's story, but it's not going to happen like the stories tell us it is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join