It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Hillary Seizure Video? New Evidence Of Seizure!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So who'll be running the country while she's aimlessly wandering around the Rose Garden naked at midnight?
George Soros?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: butcherguy

That's why I said it's possible. Without the doctor's diagnosis, it's hard to say one way or the other. Though his son would know better than most others at this point, no?

Did you read the article that you linked?

In addition to challenging the former president's doctors, Ron also reports for the first time that Reagan, right after falling off a horse six months out of the White House, underwent brain surgery, denied by Reagan associates.

So he says that his dad had brain surgery....

Besides playing amateur doctor, Ron Reagan reveals, if true, brain surgery on his dad never before reported. He accurately reports that Reagan, after leaving the presidency, was bucked from a horse on July 4, 1989, while in Mexico. Ron tells of how his dad, after initially refusing medical help, was transported to a San Diego hospital. "Surgeons opening his skull to relieve pressure on the brain emerged from the operating room with the news that they had detected what they took to be probable signs of Alzheimer's disease." Several Reagan associates, however, say there was no surgery in San Diego.

And there is this....

What's more there is no reporting about any San Diego operation on Reagan. News reports at the time of his fall say Reagan was flown to a hospital in Arizona, where he was treated for scrapes and bruises and released after five hours. There were no reports of Reagan with a shaved head or skull stitches later that month when he served as a guest TV announcer at the July 11 baseball All-Star Game in Anaheim, Calif., or when he was inducted into the Cowboy Hall of Fame in Oklahoma City on July 21.

No evidence to back him up, in fact, every piece of evidence says that the son is a liar.

Ron Reagan doesn't mention this, but says that Reagan visited the Mayo Clinic in 1990 for tests that "confirmed the initial suspicion of Alzheimer's." Reagan's post-presidency history, documented in several archives like University of Texas, reveal no such visit. And Dr. John E. Hutton Jr. his doctor from 1984 through Reagan's retirement, told the New York Times that Reagan didn't show the tell-tale symptoms until 1993.

So, yeah.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So who'll be running the country while she's aimlessly wandering around the Rose Garden naked at midnight?
George Soros?

I think you already know. He's already done it before.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I only said it's possible. Why aren't you countering my point about WW though?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Well explain the abnormal eye positions then.

you answered it yourself in the link you provided, unless you ignore facts.

The most likely explanation for Hillary’s use of the Fresnel prism in her glasses is double vision due to strabismus.

strabismus is also called a squint, look it up, not a seizure.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Why aren't you countering my point about WW though?

Who said that I dispute it? Is there some rule in your playbook that says that I must?

I only said it's possible.

Yes, and I used your own link to show how the evidence would indicate that you are wrong.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum
A question....
Did Hillary wear corrective fresnel lenses before she fell down, bonked her head and damaged her brain?

Another question...
Was Hillary cross-eyed before she fell down, bonked her head and damaged her brain?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Remember that time Donald did not make fun of that handicapped reporter? That must have been a seizure too. Boy, we are in it with two candidates going bug eyed and all seizie.

Good point, what a bizarre duo these two (Clinton/Trump) make. If we learned nothing else from this election (we didn't) it's that Republican or Democrat, seizures are funny! Oh man, what a hoot! I hope the next election is about how diabetes is funny!

What classy comedians these two are!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

So you're just nitpicking sources for the hell of it? You don't have any actual point to what you are doing? Just saw some weakness in my links and jumped on it, huh?

I mean all you've done is narrow in on why I said it was possible. You may not realize this, but I tend to pick my wording very carefully.
edit on 16-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

So you're just nitpicking sources for the hell of it? You don't have any actual point to what you are doing? Just saw some weakness in my links and jumped on it, huh?

No, I did not agree with your assessment that President Reagan had Alzhiemers while he was in office. Then I used your own link to show how you were wrong.

If you don't see the real point, I can't help you further.

How is it possible that Reagan had Alzheimers while in office? You say because his son said so.
His son is not a doctor AND all of the evidence disagrees with what he said.
edit on b000000312016-08-16T09:01:03-05:0009America/ChicagoTue, 16 Aug 2016 09:01:03 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

And I ask, what's your point? You haven't disproved possibility. Reagan's doctors could have been coerced to say that he was fit for all we know. You are just grinding down a semantics argument because you think you've proven me wrong.

Hell, I don't even CARE about that source because I have another source that also proves my initial point about Presidents serving while mentally unfit that predates Reagan's terms. So fine. You are right and you win all the internets today. Got anything else to add that relates to my initial point now?
edit on 16-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yes more fake proof that Hillary has bat wings, and she flys on a broom.

Different day, different fake news brought to you as proof, oh and ty for the typical reply's of, how can people defend this.

Nobody is defending, its just another thread with no facts just someones opinion.

Enjoy another fail.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
That's how it looks just before a reptilian pops out of their human onesie.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Different day, different fake news brought to you as proof, oh and ty for the typical reply's of, how can people defend this.

Nobody is defending, its just another thread with no facts just someones opinion.

Enjoy another fail.

If Hillary would just shed the pants suits and wear a sleeveless blouse, then we could see the bat wings!

I wouldn't trust her flying around on a broom by herself, you know, with the seizures and all.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I see no evidence of a seizure in this video.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Enjoy another fail.

If Hillary would just shed the pants suits and wear a sleeveless blouse, then we could see the bat wings!

I wouldn't trust her flying around on a broom by herself, you know, with the seizures and all.

But i heard on fox news that she flys the nimbus 2000, i think it comes with troll air bags.

edit on 16-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Enjoy another fail.

She wears the pants suits...even in the heat of summer, because they hide the outlines of her adult diapers.
Incontinence is probably another symptom.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Omg dude attack policies eh? You are being petty and childish attacking an old woman and her choice of dress.
Grow up.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

To me it looked at first like someone who exaggerates their expressions. After all, apart form one other time that can be explained, she seems to be doing ok. But lets for arguments sake say she suffers from small seizures.

So what?

People with seizures are still people. They work in all sorts of jobs and their IQ is just the same as that of people without seizures. There are quite a few famous people who suffer from 'grand mals' [proper big time epilepsy] that you may not even know suffered from it.

Pretty much bang on. This certainly isn't like any seizure I've ever seen (a lot coming from epileptic and brain injury support groups - it doesn't even resemble any traits of one, the movement is far too slow and clearly put on to make a rubbish joke/disguise her jumping at the microphone.

I have grand mal/partial complex badly myself and wouldn't see myself as fit for office as I'd just be spazzing out all the time and my posst-ictal states last a week or two; but it's obvious she doesn't have those and the people claiming she does know nothing about the condition or seizures in general.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: elouina

Ok so we have 100% proven, persistent signs of brain injury here.

You haven't proven anything. You can't diagnose someone through a fricken youtube video. That's completely absurd.

Like I said, her outlook is dismal when you combine aging. In fact, her age is likely why she has lingering issues. A person with persistent brain injury symptoms have to be treated with kid gloves. No stress, less work, extra sleep, and a cushy job. Basically, Hillary is now, "special". Like I said, unfit for presidency.

I would think there would be a variety of things you could use to say she is unfit to be president, but this is laughable.

Armchair quarterbacks have turned in to armchair doctors...who woulda imagined?

I mean why waste all that money with insurance and doctor office visits when some random dude on twitter can diagnose my problem and offer treatment at no cost?

This is a medical breakthrough

Totally 100% abnormal, no ifs ands or buts. Can't even argue this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join