It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Hillary Seizure Video? New Evidence Of Seizure!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: elouina

Ok so we have 100% proven, persistent signs of brain injury here.

You haven't proven anything. You can't diagnose someone through a fricken youtube video. That's completely absurd.

Like I said, her outlook is dismal when you combine aging. In fact, her age is likely why she has lingering issues. A person with persistent brain injury symptoms have to be treated with kid gloves. No stress, less work, extra sleep, and a cushy job. Basically, Hillary is now, "special". Like I said, unfit for presidency.

I would think there would be a variety of things you could use to say she is unfit to be president, but this is laughable.

Armchair quarterbacks have turned in to armchair doctors...who woulda imagined?

I mean why waste all that money with insurance and doctor office visits when some random dude on twitter can diagnose my problem and offer treatment at no cost?

This is a medical breakthrough

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Wow, what a complete waste of time this is. Even if she did suffer from seizures that doesn't disqualify you from president.

Conservatives, fact & science denying jokers.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
sure, downplay it.

imagine Hillary with her hand over a big, bad red button, having a seizure.

or Hillary in a meeting with Putin:

Putin: are you mocking me?
Clinton: no, sorry. my brain just farted.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Putin: are you mocking me?
Clinton: no, sorry. my brain just farted.

Putin: Oh, I thought your diaper was full.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Her supporters and defenders can deflect or excuse all they wish...but they can't deny that her eyes have definitely crossed during some type of seizure...and that is simply not normal.

There's something wrong with her.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did not look like one to me and ï deal with people who have them.
Oh and ï want trump.
Why not attack policies eh? It just makes you look silly all this.
edit on 16-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
sure, downplay it.

It's a good thing it's not a button then, but a two key lock-out manned by two soldiers.

Oh #, what if they're suffering from seizures, or Parkinson's, or dimentia or whatever it is Hillary supposedly has. We should vet those guys through a series of YouTube videos and amatuer photo manipulation.
edit on 8/16/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/16/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

You know, the big red button thing doesn't exist in reality. You're living in a cartoon.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

This is a funny conspiracy theory that reeks of desperation. "Whelp we can't beat her, so let's pretend she is extremely ill and will drop dead or be unable to continue on the campaign trail."
edit on 16-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Her supporters and defenders can deflect or excuse all they wish...but they can't deny that her eyes have definitely crossed during some type of seizure...and that is simply not normal.

There's something wrong with her.

I can't stand the woman, but she didn't have a seizure...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Her eyes are crossed. They shouldn't be. Somethings wrong with her.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
sure, downplay it.

It's a good thing it's not a button then, but a two key lock-out manned by two soldiers.

Oh #, what if they're suffering from seizures, or Parkinson's, or dimentia or whatever it is Hillary supposedly has. We should vet those guys through a series of YouTube videos and amatuer photo manipulation.

single seizure may be nothing, but if all these rumours are even half true, then her health may leave the building at any moment.

this isn't a part-time, half-a-year job.

also, what if her health drops to a point where it'll be far more visible, but at the same time she'll still be able to get herself together? will she resign? president's health should be a rather well guarded secret. all the major world leaders are poker players, so to speak. how will she deal with them during negotiations? using seizures as a diversion?

this isn't the old Hillary Clinton. she may try hiding it, but she's weak. too weak for the job.

not even mentioning the fact that that bitch was never fit for the job anyway.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, it's probably her strabismus.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I don't know WHAT it is...but it's certainly not normal.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Somethings wrong with her.

she's a Clinton.

on a more serious note though, it may work to her advantage. being a Clinton, that is.

Trump most likely doesn't know his place and has no idea what's going on behind the scenes. i guess he may have a very hard time dealing with it, or even accepting it. and that's assuming he's not being honest with people - for those behind the scenes, he's just a pawn, and until he'll get into the office, he won't really know what he signed up for.

Clinton on the other hand, well. her husband was a president, she probably knows most of the details, if not all of them. she was a secretary of state, so she was in the loop herself. and well, she most likely knows her place already, so handling the weight of being a president may be a lot easier for her than for Trump, assuming he's being honest and all, and not being just another side of the same coin.

which i don't believe, he's most likely as rotten as Clinton is.

but there's that small, tiny chance, that he's being a honest fool, with a potential to end up like Kennedy did. with Clinton, there's no doubt whom she works for.
edit on 16/8/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The strabismus is a result of her falling down, bonking her head and getting a giant blood clot in her brain that took months to recover from.... I think that everyone agrees with that.

But her suddenly getting the strabismus and then having a bout of whacky head bobbing GOOFINESS simply can't be a result of that.... 'Why, that was just Hillary playing around.'
Since when did Hillary start that goofy nonsense?
Ever since she fell down, bonked her head, had a giant blood clot in her brain..... That's when she started doing that.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It'll be 'The Madness of King George' 2.0.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

It'll be 'The Madness of King George' 2.0.

Even if this stupid CT is true, it isn't the first time that a President had someone run the country in their stead or served while sick.

The First Lady Who Secretly Ran The U.S. Government
It's even possible that Reagan secretly had Alzheimer's during his Presidency. At least his son seems to think so.
edit on 16-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

At least his son seems to think so.

Is his son a doctor?

No, he isn't.
And your linked article indicates that the son is not telling the truth.
edit on b000000312016-08-16T07:55:40-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 16 Aug 2016 07:55:40 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on b000000312016-08-16T07:58:04-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 16 Aug 2016 07:58:04 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That's why I said it's possible. Without the doctor's diagnosis, it's hard to say one way or the other. Though his son would know better than most others at this point, no?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join