It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps tide has turned

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: UKTruth

Clinton is DOMINATING in every category except white, male voters without a college degree, but she is even making inroads into that demographic. Like you say this, " Clinton is leading because of her support from those with no job and those with low pay," but that isn't true. Clinton is leading because Trump refuses to make inroads into demographics other than the one he already has support from.

The other demographic Trump wins is all white, college age, college educated voters.... not just white males without a degree.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Just watched both speeches again from Trump - the back to back speeches from Monday and Tuesday.
I think the title of this thread is spot on.

These speeches were the best speeches of any candidate during the primaries or the general election. It's hard to argue any point he made and succeeded in underlining the failures of Obama and Clinton.

It remains to be seen if he can keep this tone and focus for the next 82 days...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

i agree that it was a team effort and that trump has the right to say america defeated the nazi's the same as the brits do but without the British holding Britain there was no strategic possibility of america winning ww2 without them devolping the A bomb in a record time without the assistance of nazi scientists.

anyway IMO the things trump said have all been on the ball in regards to combating terrorism as a whole, i was surprised by is lack of mentioned the Saudis though as they are a major supporter of terrorism as far as i'm aware. but ye good speech much more clear and concise than usual
edit on 17-8-2016 by Imabadperson because: spelling

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Never seen so many gullible people congregate in one place.
Just waiting for Hillary's "next seizure", concocting faux controversies that she's weathered for over twenty five years, declaring that the debates and yes the entire election is rigged, Hoping against hope that there is an October surprise. Maybe if Don the Con had one ounce of competence in his entire body you could vote for someone based on merit. But that is not going to happen. You people deserve to be fooled by the orange scammer.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
Just waiting for Hillary's "next seizure", concocting faux controversies that she's weathered for over twenty five years, declaring that the debates and yes the entire election is rigged, Hoping against hope that there is an October surprise. Maybe if Don the Con had one ounce of competence in his entire body you could vote for someone based on merit. But that is not going to happen. You people deserve to be fooled by the orange scammer.

And you trust Hillary despite iron clad proof of her corruption.

You've got nothing on Trump.

He's going to be a great President.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Ron Paul is talking to that globalist Romney in that video, they same guy who loved the support of Trump in 2012 and then stabbed him in the back in 2016.

Ron Paul was never a globalist and always libertarian nationalist, Trump is a populist nationalist and venture that he would govern not strictly on all conservative points when elected, it would be a mixed bag.

At the very end of this battle in 2016 it is the globalists verses the nationalists this election, and one thing this election is doing, is flushing out all the globalists on the conservative side of the spectrum, the very same people who hated Ron.

Why do you think all the neocon hatchet men have abandoned there traditional spot with the GOP and gone over to promote Hillary every chance they get.

Look at Romney, to me he is the biggest traitor to America of the entire bunch of them, he really showed his true colors this election cycle.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Maybe I shouldn't be, but it disappoints and hurts me when Donald Trump does so well in his important speeches and then comes down off the mountain to do street-fighting again. I feel like Larry of the Three Stooges in that episode where, Moe kept knocking Larry down, picking him up... "I'm sorry pal!" and then knocked him down again.

If Trump punches me in the gut again, by acting like a 7 year old thug, I'll.. well, I don't know what I'll do. But my thread about Trump intentionally throwing the Presidency to Hillary, will get another post. That's 4 sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I don't see the point of your post. It seems its just an attack on Trump and an effort to belittle his supporters. I do believe calling Trump an 'orange scammer' is against the T&Cs.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Ron Paul is talking to that globalist Romney in that video, they same guy who loved the support of Trump in 2012 and then stabbed him in the back in 2016.

Ron Paul was never a globalist and always libertarian nationalist, Trump is a populist nationalist and venture that he would govern not strictly on all conservative points when elected, it would be a mixed bag.

At the very end of this battle in 2016 it is the globalists verses the nationalists this election, and one thing this election is doing, is flushing out all the globalists on the conservative side of the spectrum, the very same people who hated Ron.

Why do you think all the neocon hatchet men have abandoned there traditional spot with the GOP and gone over to promote Hillary every chance they get.

Look at Romney, to me he is the biggest traitor to America of the entire bunch of them, he really showed his true colors this election cycle.

Ron Paul speaking absolute sense whilst Romney sneers and smirks. Romney has shown his true colours as a Hillary cheerleader.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I don't see the point of your post. It seems its just an attack on Trump and an effort to belittle his supporters. I do believe calling Trump an 'orange scammer' is against the T&Cs.

Which T&C's?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Which T&C's?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Note:

The continued sniping and baiting, posting something you know is going to get a reaction out of another member for the sole purpose of "getting a reaction out of another member", is no longer going to be tolerated.

The post in question has nothing to do with the thread - it's just a random snipe aimed at getting a reaction, which it did. It has been reported.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Which T&C's?

Note:

The continued sniping and baiting, posting something you know is going to get a reaction out of another member for the sole purpose of "getting a reaction out of another member", is no longer going to be tolerated.

The post in question has nothing to do with the thread - it's just a random snipe aimed at getting a reaction, which it did. It has been reported.

How is that different to the majority of your posts in this thread.

Is not being anti-Hillary against t&c's now?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Which T&C's?

Note:

How is that different to the majority of your posts in this thread.

Is not being anti-Hillary against t&c's now?

I think the link is pretty clear. Do with it what you will.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Trump's platform, if one were to call it that, is similar to a comic book title I saw way back when people still read graphic novels and other prehistoric things that were printed on that mysterious "Paper Stuff".

The title was "Fear and Loathing in...I no longer remember the rest. But his platform is based on fearing things that are not really there and loathing those who are not like us.

In a word, this would be called "Bigotry", or "Ignorance", or maybe even "Stupidity".....

I CANNOT stand listening to this retard, because he never really says anything.

Anyone who claims he has a message is hearing what they want to hear, so apparently he is pretty good at making a sale to the feebler minded of us....

After all, he is just a "sales asshole", and I ain't out to buy anything in this economy that can't be fixed the way he babbles about supposedly having the ability to do.

He doesn't have anything to offer that would help you and me, only him and his, and it is the same with Hillary.

There are no choices left in the running that are worth a # to vote for any more.

Maybe if Hillary actually is dying, like some speculate, a better choice would become available. But just because she is simply becoming old and frail does not support her being out of the running.

Trump proves over and over that he is nothing more than a narcissistic asshole every time he opens his mouth, even when he is behaving himself and not acting like a "Man Baby"....

We, the people have to come together and work together. Maybe begin to realize that it is us who do the work when the talking heads take the credit for our work.

Faith, any faith, any faith in anything only blinds one from seeing what an utter "Dog and Pony Show" this entire election has become....

....And just about everything else....

Wake The F Up!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Given that your post implores 'we the people' to come together, I'd suggest that your other content in your above post is not really the best way of achieving such.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Whatever..

Go argue with somebody else.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

Whatever..

Go argue with somebody else.

OK.
I guess we can abandon the coming together option then.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I watched this today, he did well at this town hall.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
I watched this today, he did well at this town hall.

Yep - watched it too. Trump is making himself available whilst Hillary hides. He's having a very good few days. Can he keep this style and tone going and focus on the core policies? I hope so.
edit on 18/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I think he will. He takes things to the limit, steps back and watches. Takes it to the limit, steps back, and watches. That is called learning. This is his first run at any office and he is fighting the CLinton Machine. A good fighter plays defense and he has always said that. He will not hit unless hit first.

He is now boosting key staff in upper positions. I know that he is opening ground operations in many states including Florida because I am helping. A ground game is needed and Clinton cannot do that. She can barely walk and the more i watch videos the more you can see there is something wrong with her health. She better hope she does not stroke out on stage at the debates.

Trumps TV ads will start this week and they will be viral in Social Media.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join