It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps tide has turned

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Sublimecraft
He looked Presidential and he spoke Presidential.. he might have slipped a bit of nark on a few words.. but that speech was infinitely better than his previous ones and I hope they continue!

Lying about reality isn't "looking Presidential".

He has not lied in this video.

Your avatar synchs perfectly with this claim.

LOL I´ve edited the coment. Irony is not always well understood when its not explained

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Well he makes a good argument and even seemed presidential in this speech surprising as that seems. I have heard his campaign is doing a reset maybe this is one of the first signs. I have said this race is his to lose. When you look at the laws broken by Hillary from handling national security to lying under oath and then the coruption and bribery involved a monkey should be able to beat her. Unfortunately to this point even a trained monkey doesn't put his foot in his mouth as much as Donald.

that's because the speech wasn't written by short-fingers.....maybe if he becomes president, he can just appoint someone to take care of all that presidential nonsense, while he can go back to his trump tower suite and make real estate deals

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I undestand that by lying he would have actually used false information to support his actions of ideas, or would have distorted facts behind the opinion he may had on them...

He may have bent things a little but the problems he exposes and the solutions he outline seam very correct and rational. If he will do any of that when he gets elected I have serious doubts but I would like to see.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: dragonridr

Well he makes a good argument and even seemed presidential in this speech surprising as that seems. I have heard his campaign is doing a reset maybe this is one of the first signs. I have said this race is his to lose. When you look at the laws broken by Hillary from handling national security to lying under oath and then the coruption and bribery involved a monkey should be able to beat her. Unfortunately to this point even a trained monkey doesn't put his foot in his mouth as much as Donald.

that's because the speech wasn't written by short-fingers.....maybe if he becomes president, he can just appoint someone to take care of all that presidential nonsense, while he can go back to his trump tower suite and make real estate deals

If I knew he would do that I wouldn't be questioning who to vote for. See Hillary is a crooked politician and shouldn't hold office. So yeah if I knew Trump was going to put people in charge instead of him trying to trun things I'd vote for him. Problem is not Trump's style so we have to evaluate If he could handle it.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: atrollstalker

...you can sell a product with no intention of delivering it. .

At least 1/2 of Hillary's supporters are going to be disappointed if she wins. She has promised everybody everything on both sides of the spectrum. The only problem is, she has given promises and sold promises. Which ones do you think she will deliver?

oh, get real....99% of democrats already know that for any of these promises to succeed, you need congress....she will work and fight for these, not wave her magic wand and make them happen....it's called reality

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

ISIS attacks - This is true. You can cherry pick all you want as the WashPo says but it is a fact. There is an uptick in attacks. One more is too many.

ISIS result of bad policies - Yes, the growth of ISIS is the fault of the current administration. It was nothing in 03 and the US started funneling funds after 08.

Iran - 150 billion is the total to be released to Iran under Obamas deal. This is a fact.

The apology tour - This is a fact. He toured the globe and apologized for the US and past digressions.

“In America, there’s a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.”

In Turke

“Another issue that confronts all democracies as they move to the future is how we deal with the past. The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history.”

They go on and on.....Even one with Japan recently.

Failure in Libya - It does not matter if at one time Trump supported it the SecState and the US admin lost it in Libya. They killed a dictator and it was turned over the radical Islamic terrorists.

Pull out of Iraq - This destabilized the ME. Bush warned about it.

Keep the oil - why not? If we are spending billions on protection why are we not taking the oil? Because we as the US just protect the assests while the global owners take the profit using the deaths of our servicemen.

100k immigrants - This is a joke. Traditional ME? Yes, Afghanistan and Paki should be included they are part of the Islamic Middle East. This is too many when we need to take care of our own. I am sad but their policies are of their leaders not ours.

HIllary letting in immigrants - There simply should not be anymore at this time.

San Bernadino - His mother knew. His friend and other knew. To say no one knew is a lie. A neighbor did say they saw foot traffic but were afraid to report. Afraid to report comes from a DOJ and POTUS that tells us to accept Islam as peaceful.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
My mom grew up in Germany during and after the 2nd world war. What she remembers is everyone snickered that Hitler couldn't possibly become chancellor and be given the reins to power. No-one ever thought it would happen, it was inconceivable.

The guy was completely unqualified, a silly caricature, no experience, no adeptness.

Manipulation and treachery won the day.

I'm hearing both sides say the same things nowadays about both candidates.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I am more for Mr. TRUMP than any candidate I've witnessed in my entire 47 years. If he is all bull and doesn't do anything he promised, at least he isn't Hillary and her treasonous cohorts. May all the gods help us if she gets in. My 2 cents. My vote.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff
a courtesy reach around. Harrummph.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

I undestand that by lying he would have actually used false information to support his actions of ideas, or would have distorted facts behind the opinion he may had on them...

He may have bent things a little but the problems he exposes and the solutions he outline seam very correct and rational. If he will do any of that when he gets elected I have serious doubts but I would like to see.

So basically you are saying that it's ok to lie as long as he is telling you things you want to hear.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I'm not going to read your long post of kneejerk disagreements that doesn't include any sources backing up your claims. Come back to me when you've sourced your claims.
edit on 16-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You are a lazy one are you not. I do not have to back anything up it is ALL common knowledge. If it is not you should not even be in the thread. All I did was answer all of the questions raised in your post....

I will take your not wanting to check anything as defeat....

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-16T13:15:17-05:000117 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Onus of proof is on the one making the claim. You are the lazy one for not actually sourcing your material. I just choose not to believe it. Plus calling something "common knowledge" isn't proof it is true. That is just a bandwagon appeal fallacy (and one without any statistical evidence backing it anyways).

I will take your not wanting to check anything as defeat....

You do that. I really don't care what you do. That is unless you get back to me with some credible sources. I'm just done getting into back and forth yelling matches with you since you don't seem to care about facts or evidence.
edit on 16-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

No sense in arguing with someone who gets their talking points from the MSM.

edit on 16-8-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I actually quite liked Trump until watching this speech... Most of it was fine but the part about "keeping the oil" was troubling to say the least! Everyone was saying that they invaded to get the oil, Trump thinks they should have? He said "the spoils of war" used to go to the victor... Hmmm yeah, in the dark ages, haven't we moved on since then? Maybe Trump advocates raping the women too?

Sounded pretty darn scary to me...

Now, I get that the oil falling into the hands of ISIS isn't good either... But surely there is another solution than steal it and spend the money on your own people!

If people want change so bad why have they been avoiding the libertarian party all this time? You guys could have even had Ron Paul! A million times the man Trump is.

But Trump vs Hillary = pfft, it's no contest of course.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

I also like the emphasis he puts on calling out the human rights atrocities and policies of other nations, and not just making excuses for them and ignoring them like the current administration does. .

And yet he makes excuses for Putin and wants to ally with him and wants a closer alliance with el-Sisi in Egypt.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: Puppylove

I also like the emphasis he puts on calling out the human rights atrocities and policies of other nations, and not just making excuses for them and ignoring them like the current administration does. .

And yet he makes excuses for Putin and wants to ally with him and wants a closer alliance with el-Sisi in Egypt.

Probably better than funding Iran and ISIS.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I've said it before, the only Americans with real reason to be scared of Donald Trump are either on the dole or make their living working in our overbloated intelligence/diplomatic/global extension departments of our government. Thee is simply no reason for the hatred and fear towards Trump by the average American.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

If the US is going to fight wars, then the US should return to the days of claiming spoils in said wars. I'll be blunt, I honestly don't care if the US decided to invade the entire globe... so long as I don't have to pay for. Make wars pay for themselves or don't fight them, PERIOD.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I've said it before, the only Americans with real reason to be scared of Donald Trump are either on the dole or make their living working in our overbloated intelligence/diplomatic/global extension departments of our government. Thee is simply no reason for the hatred and fear towards Trump by the average American.

I agree - but who is the average American these days?.. So many are on the dole or have hand outs as their main source of income, you could almost say that was the norm... hence Hillary is leading. The latest LA Times poll shows Clinton winning easily with low income / no income voters. Without the votes of those earning less than $35k a year, Trump would be winning easily.
edit on 16/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join