It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Electronic Control Grid Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
A new film covering black project technology and covert ops was released at the end of July called The Electronic Control Grid. It posits that cell phone towers (RF Energy/Microwaves) double as mind influencing directed energy weapons and essentially the NWO elite behind the military industrial complex have installed a Directed Energy Weapon & Black Project Artificial Intelligence based Electronic Control Grid. The film mentions a Synthetic Telepathy secret society that elite members of the military industrial complex and global conspiracy are invited to that oversees the electronic control grid. The film also covers black project artificial intelligence, targeted individuals, synthetic telepathy - v2k, remote neural monitoring, and a lot more. The film is approximately 50 minutes long.

Source

Video Synopsis posted with permission from the website as seen in it's footer...

The Electronic Control Grid

Video Synopsis:
In the world today is a massive technological based conspiracy using Directed Energy Weapons and Black Project Artificial Intelligence. Black Project AI Controls Directed Energy Weapons. Remote Neural Monitoring turns the human brain into a 5 sense surveillance device. Electronic Telepathy can impersonate any existent or fictional being. And Electromagnetic Mind Control can completely hijack a mind...

This video aims to give watchers a birds eye view of what is going on after a crash course on directed energy weapons and black project technology capabilities, while developing awareness based defenses of this technological warfare. The Electronic Control Grid is the second full length film produced by Omnisense. Covert Transhumanism was the first.

Video Topics:
-Covert Transhuman Control Grid
-Mind Control Research
-Targeted Individual Testimony
-Directed Energy Weapons
-Remote Neural Monitoring
-Virtual Reality - Synthetic Dreams
-Electronic Telepathy - v2k
-Black Project Artificial Intelligence
-Open Source Senses
-Cloning of the Senses
-Electronic Harassment
-Psychological Warfare
-Psychological Operations
-New Age Deception
-Microwave Hearing
-Microwave Auditory Effect
-Dr. Barrie Trower
-Dr. John Hall
-Targeted Individuals
-Telepathic Impersonations
-MKULTRA Cover Stories
-Directed Energy Weapon Murder by Proxy
-Directed Energy Weapon Slow Kill & Fast Kill Methods
-Military Industrial Complex Electronic Telepathy Secret Society
-Technological Rigging of Pro Sports
-Electromagnetic Mind Control
-Electromagnetic Mind Hacking
-Electromagnetic Neuroscience
-The Neurobody
-Technological Optical Illusions
-Strategic Efforts to Produce Apathy in the Masses
-Weather Warfare

Some Quotes from the Film:

Cover Stories:

“A demon facade creates a prime environment for getting away with crimes perpetrated [by] these technologies.”

“Directed energy weapons operate invisibly and are potent enough to appear supernatural.”

“The sources with these technologies love to impersonate a higher power, or create the idea a higher power will do everything for us so the hidden hand operates more smoothly.”

“Every time I hear a high level Satanist spoke directly to Satan I instantly think of v2k. I’ve seen some Satan energies and images via v2k so I know they have them discovered and loaded.”

Black Project Artificial Intelligence

“Advanced artificial intelligence provides an environment of automation where agents were needed prior to AI.”

“Black project AI can simulate any mind mapped person, and any mind mapped person is immortalized in black project AIs. [if not deleted]”

“Post-Singularity black project AI acts as an operator for an electronic telepathy secret society.”

“Black project targeting AI provides for a potent environment to convince targets of illusions, illusions of all types.”

“AI combined with directed energy weapons I believe comprises the tip of the spear of a global conspiracy.”

Remote Neural Monitoring

“The head of the NSA, CIA, and USA military get remote neural monitoring reports which are essentially surveillance based electronic telepathy. Surveillance based electronic telepathy involves getting recordings of thoughts [played back] from remote neural monitoring AIs.”

Electronic Telepathy Cybernetic Secret Society

“In existence since sometime in the 20th century is a military industrial complex electronic telepathy secret society cybernetic network, these are the true rulers of the world in my opinion. End game AI and directed energy weapons is analogous to the ring in lord of the rings, and i feel can be accurately stated as being the Holy Grail of project mkultra…”

Directed Energy Weapon Illusionists

“Any being in existence and even fictional beings can be impersonated via electronic telepathy technology, aka v2k.”

“Black project targeting AI provides for a potent environment to convince targets of illusions, illusions of all types.”

“These technologies are invisible so naturally there is massive liability for misperception of the actual source. Mis-attribution of technological sources is [excessive] in the modern age”

New Age Psychological Operations - Psychological Warfare

“Division of population via belief systems, one looks irrational to the other and vice versa.”

“Control the opposition with false light information sources…”

“There are new age cover stories for literally every single type of technological influence i have experienced in almost a decade of extensive technological targeting experiences.”

“Once the US military and intelligence agencies got capable remote influencing technologies they developed a strategy in a war against the truth. What they decided to do was a massive set of new age psychological operations that in the modern day have ensnared millions of people. These psychological operations are a set of calculated untruths to combat the truth movement of the internet age.”
edit on 16-8-2016 by Myuzik because: edited out messed up html

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Myuzik

Nice!

The elite have mastered the skills of psychological warfare without any kind of tech beyond manipulation of basic animal instincts. The book Propaganda was written in 1928!

The fact that MK Ultra was exposed and people simply ignored it saying "they ended the program" is an indication of how subservient the people are. We can only fathom where they have actually gotten with the top tech coming out of the black budget arena!

I mean if you deem it "National Security" it is impossible to produce proof other than anectodal testimiony that can simply be mocked.

Looking forward to watching this... Thank you S&F

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amTuesday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Oh dear the truth this will end up in Ludicrous online lies

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Myuzik

The most important thing to bear in mind is all of this stuff is fallible, Results are far from satisfactory. They want us to imagine it's all functioning smoothly, but the truth is the results are so unpredictable it's hardly worth the effort they've put into it.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

They will eventually create their own worst nightmare with this crap,specific adaptation to imposed demands
edit on 16-8-2016 by khnum because: boo boo

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Ya'll have really blown my mind-but that is why I come here-I want to know-but there is no much info here pls help me-is this real? How to find out-I know how to search the web-but feel I need more and I wanna know.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Yes its real but just be happy with the video many of the websites on these matters are traps the last thing you want is this stuff in your life even this website its risky to pursue this subject matter.

top topics

join