It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have to bring our own tinfoil hat or are we issued them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hello;

I'm not a man of many words, so introductions are a bit awkward for myself. Iv been visiting this site for well over a year now, reading numerous posts on all different topics that intrigue me, entertain me, etc. It's like reading the newspaper and comics at the same time.
I have to say, it's a great site. Alot of intellectual people sharing thoughts, ideas, opinions, and the everyday trolls. I'm looking forward to finally actively participate here and no longer being just a spectator.
Anyway, here I am. Pleasure to meet you ATS'rs.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HarumphHarumph

Hey welcome!

Any particular topics that interest you?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Tinfoil is not good man, you need a wearable faraday cage?.
www.next-up.org...

Welcome.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Was just reading how to upload my avatar pic, but on my phone it looks way different, that and I'm looking to see what the symbols mean. That said, my interests are History, Aircraft, the Accult, Politics, so many interests, but my biggest interest is people, their behavior, reactions, and all the ways they display individual passions and personal faults.
I for one am far from perfect, but I enjoy the things I see in people I find humorous and intriguing.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'll' sell you one CHEAP!

ONLY $19.95!

*Includes free tinfoil underwear to protect your junk from electromagnetic waves.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I'm looking forward to finally actively participate here and no longer being just a spectator.

Another long time lurker finally joining the insurgency of lurkers.

Hi lurker... welcome to the site. As far as tinfoil , wear it on your dome and chew some for good measure.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Well you have come to the right place, most banter between us is kind hearted even though we do sometime's see one another getting annoyed and then quickly changing our opinion's and post's (which is why it is best to watch the ongoing post's to watch for this), even just lurking will give you some insight into the way that people here co-operate and or oppose one another on a wide variety of subject's.

There are resident expert's in all thing's Aeronautical so you are in good company there, the Occult make's up a vast number of post's here and as for Politic's, well I have to admit I am a 'culprit' with a slightly left wing outlook so have had a few discussion's on that subject.

But though you are best advised to take what most of us say with a pinch of salt watch the religiously aggravated threads' for some fun and thought, they are also the one's most commonly shut down for staff review especially when some of us (myself included) get a little hot and bothered with current world geo-politics and mass movement of people's and cultures with the innevitable culture clash's that follow, you could argue they are actually pseudo political site's as there subject matter play's well into politic's and as you know politics is perhaps the widest ranging subject of all.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The most entertaining post iv read recently was about the ongoing riots. The whole conversation really reminded me of a fight I watched at the local tavern this weekend over a hat.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Tinfoil hats are done on Saturday mornings at arts and crafts while watching cartoons. . . ummm I mean politics.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Spectacles and testicles for you friend,

Oh, PIMMZINGG you are a pope!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Also make sure the bs detector is calibrated 👍

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

You can do a course on tin foil hat making, the next semester is starting soon so sign up its only $599 for a 2 week course and see you in class

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah, I buy packs of gum, open up the foil wrapper and chew on those with my metal fillings and just throw the gum away. Too much sugar is bad for you anyway.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS I'm sure you'll fit in just nicely.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarumphHarumph
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah, I buy packs of gum, open up the foil wrapper and chew on those with my metal fillings and just throw the gum away. Too much sugar is bad for you anyway.

Electric chewing gum, mmm.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarumphHarumph
The most entertaining post iv read recently was about the ongoing riots. The whole conversation really reminded me of a fight I watched at the local tavern this weekend over a hat.

Too funny, thanks for the insight. I'm glad I missed that 'altercation'.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Tinfoil is not good man, you need a wearable faraday cage?.
www.next-up.org...

Welcome.

You stole exactly the words i was going to use
What a coincidence.
But you brought a link so you win.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I seem to recall a bolero tin hat that caused me to be mistook me for an Australian serial killer while dancing a flamenco, but you might not have a similar experience.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS
Do try to write some of your thoughts from time to time.
It makes you feel more home and people here is surprisingly mild on newbees.
I guess i am like you, a man of few words but that is only because when i want to answer it ends up the size of a book a so complicated that i just turn of the Pc around 02:00 and throw myself in bed totally exhausted, and happy that i did not hit send button.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So sad, all these lurkers biting the dust the past few weeks.

Welcome HarumphHarumph to ATS!

Usually by now someone either hands you a tin foil hat or a Church of the Subgenius pope card. Since I do not have a card to hand out, I hereby confer the title of Pope of the Church of the Subgenius upon thee with all the duties and responsibilities thereof! (Which mainly consists of conferring the title upon those worthy of such!). Fnord! Let there be slack! All hail Eris!

[ETA: Hey, missed the previous post. You are twice blessed pope now!]
edit on 16-8-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Justin Case

top topics

<<   2 >>

join