It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moronic Millennials Think Karl Marx is 3rd Party Presidential Candidate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll

I wonder why they never target boomers.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The Greatest Generation begot Baby Boomers begot Generation X/Y begot Millenials...

I am a member of one of those groups and my parents another....
Each generation has a profoundly embarrassing segment....
The draft dodging hippies of the baby boomers comes to mind....
Punk rock, anti-establishment drug addled cretins of Generation X/Y...

A disturbingly large percentage of Millenials fit the following descriptions:
*Narcissistic as evidenced by their obsession with social media and working out
*Vapid(self evident from this op)
*What's the word for the opposite of self-aware? Cause they are that
*Lazy
*Entitled
*Self-involved
*Obtuse, especially with history
*Sexually perverse
*Ignorant...most especially to America's exceptionalism both now and historically..

I could go on but I'm tired and need to sleep....my cats and wife are waiting for me

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are a great poster btw...

No point but you often make excellent points....one in another thread was brilliant and I forgot to comment on it..

I will find it tomorow and get back to you as it was profound, inciteful and beautifully constructed...

Keep up the good fight....our side needs people who possess your intellectual prowess because winning the war of ideas is of tantamount import...

Now more than ever

-Christosterone(a lurking fan of yours)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: paperdoll
I think I could make a video called 'Moronic Baby Boomers Think Karl Marx is 3rd Party Presidential Candidate'. So, I go out and find 5 Baby Boomers that I can convince to believe that Karl Marx is running for president. I cut out everyone who were on to me and knew better. What I'm saying is, this could be done with any generation. Don't you think?

I think it would take much longer and be much more challenging to find people over 35 who would fall for this.

Scope. Perspective. These are truly important to consider when analyzing any problem.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Millennials have less sex than people think.

Link.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

The Greatest Generation begot Baby Boomers begot Generation X/Y begot Millenials...

I am a member of one of those groups and my parents another....
Each generation has a profoundly embarrassing segment....
The draft dodging hippies of the baby boomers comes to mind....
Punk rock, anti-establishment drug addled cretins of Generation X/Y...

A disturbingly large percentage of Millenials fit the following descriptions:
*Narcissistic as evidenced by their obsession with social media and working out
*Vapid(self evident from this op)
*What's the word for the opposite of self-aware? Cause they are that
*Lazy
*Entitled
*Self-involved
*Obtuse, especially with history
*Sexually perverse
*Ignorant...most especially to America's exceptionalism both now and historically..

Where are you getting this information? Those sound like biased opinions to me. People in every generation are all of those things you listed. I do not believe that there is some drastic difference in percentage of people like that in the millennial category. You say that millennials are all of these things as if it is truth yet all I see is the same "back in my day.." thing.

I could go on but I'm tired and need to sleep....my cats and wife are waiting for me

-Christosterone

Well, I understand that. I love the kitties too.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

What exactly are you saying? Do you actually believe that there aren't a lot of Baby Boomers who are politically unaware or who possess bad traits in general as the evil millennials do? It's in every generation. How are you so sure that it's so much more so in millenials?

It's not a competition.. You're displaying the typical "My generation is better than yours" mentality.

edit on 15-8-2016 by paperdoll because: fixed word

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

From my point of view every generation is full of morons, after all its the parents that raise the children. So you can't blame Millennials without blaming the parents and so on.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

You are a great poster btw...

No point but you often make excellent points....one in another thread was brilliant and I forgot to comment on it..

I will find it tomorow and get back to you as it was profound, inciteful and beautifully constructed...

Keep up the good fight....our side needs people who possess your intellectual prowess because winning the war of ideas is of tantamount import...

Now more than ever

-Christosterone(a lurking fan of yours)

What "side"?
edit on 15-8-2016 by paperdoll because: changed

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I think many things.

I think that the educational demands are less on the current generation.
I think that the more you live, the more you learn, so older people may know more than a younger person.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I've seen him get a few boomers but I've seen far more boomers rat him out in his attempts than the younguns.
I thought his 4th of July interviews where he asked who we fought for independence was one of his best, along with the one about Martin Luther King's death---Martin Luther King being the first black man to walk on the moon. The youngsters didn't know who Dr. King was....now that's really sad.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Because his point was to make a video about millenials... pretty simple answer.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

From my point of view every generation is full of morons, after all its the parents that raise the children. So you can't blame Millennials without blaming the parents and so on.

I actually learned about Karl Marx in middle & high school and college. I don't think he's a subject most parents are teaching kids about in any generation.

So blame parents AND teachers/school system?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think many things.

I think that the more you live, the more you learn, so older people may know more than a younger person.

I don't have an opinion about the educational demands now vs. then but I agree with the second thing you said. I just don't think millennials are any worse than other generations, and I mean when those generations were young, not now as older.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I wonder why they never target boomers.

It's because we know that ignorance of the Uniform
Commercial Code (the REAL Constitution) by an over-
whelming majority of Americans: should cause it to
remain the patriarch of profit centers.

If you spend enough time padding a maxim, you can
get the Bible Code to say Karl Marx was a crypto-.
THEN we'd be cookin' with gas...
The kids are alright, their quality of education however
vacuumed worse than my second girlfriend.
Of course that factoid became evident five years before
color film was invented... and is irrelevant to my parlor.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Well, we draft-dodging hippies got the draft stopped. Today's generations should thank us for that. (And we did it without the internet!)

And---they should take a long hard look at Chuck Rangle's attempts to get it re-instated and require women to register with the Selective Service.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: paperdoll

I think many things.

I don't have an opinion about the educational demands now vs. then but I agree with the second thing you said. I just don't think millennials are any worse than other generations, and I mean when those generations were young, not now as older.

I am sure you will find millennials writing-off any valuable contributions from the older generations -- all over the world.

I see/saw it a lot with the Brexit issue.

I think it's fair play to mention how unexperienced, gullible, and unknowledgeable millennials are because there is a larger debate between young and older voters. Plus, millennials suffer from hyper-inflated self-importance...same as anyone else.

edit on 15-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
As one of the last surviving members of the Greatest Generation, I could answer most of those questions in all the videos.

However, what the young generation can do with technology now is astonishing. It's just that the educated techies are:

1. Not hanging out at the beach all that much. Edited to add, I'd love to see videos like this taken at Google HQ.

2. Not as interested in history as they are ones and zeros and what you can do with them.

The amount of information needed to be considered 'educated' increases exponentially every year. Makes me worry, since by definition, half the population has an IQ under 100; will they seem dumber and dumber as the amount you need to know increases so fast? And will they be employable by any stretch of the imagination?

And how come I didn't just shuck it all and go hang out on the beach 24/7? It was right down the street from me, ferchrissakes.
edit on 15-8-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: addendum

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

And Mronic YouTube personality who scripts this in a certain way and edits out all intelligent answers is given space on ATS once again.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The guy is being dishonest to the people he is talking to to begin with so that's a strike for him right off the bat. He's not honest and I'm not a fan of dishonest people, especially ones that are dishonest in order to bring in views to his channel and thus generate more money.

I only made it as far as the first guy but the set up was all I needed to see that the interviewer is a dishonest man. The first guy even said that he had to do more research but the interviewer still pushed the guy on whether he supports some dead guy. I'm sure the guy being interviewed probably felt pressured to give an answer because of the camera pointed at him.

Bad form on the interviewers part.

Please. These people are as dumb as rocks and should be exposed for the idiots they are.

Get out of here with that crybaby crap.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join