It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fascinating David Adair is BACK! His Movie Is Coming Out This Fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This post could also be put over in various other forums like Science, Technology, People and Aircraft, and I hesitated to put it under UFOs because that might limit its exposure. Hopefully that won't be the case, but if a mod thinks otherwise, please move.

For any of you that are new enough to UFO stuff and research on the internet, you may never have heard of one of the most fascinating of Art Bell's guests ever, David Adair. He caused quite a stir when he first came out of the woodwork, and even more of a one in his second appearance on the show.

In a nutshell, he was an amateur rocket builder from boyhood up, caught the eye of his local congressman John Ashcroft who provided him with virtually unlimited resources, technical help and oversight, as well as the backup of Gen. Curtis LeMay which came in quite handy at several points.

His story is alternatively compelling and hilarious, and he claims that he set off a 'fusion containment engine rocket', now known to nerdy high school students as 'star in a jar' at White Sands. He was then taken underground at Area 51 and given a look at an obviously alien engine much like the one he had designed, only several orders of magnitude larger and more complex.

His story drew out every kind of debunker known to man as well as many believers. The long awaited movie that interviews several people involved in his boyhood exploits (hopefully proving his disclosure) is finally coming out this fall. He claims that he was recruited by Steven Greer to testify in front of a closed session of Congress, and that is detailed in the Robert Stanley interview below, as well as in his soon-to-be-published book that the movie is based on. (I'll believe that when I see it, been waiting a long time now).

Below is a link to his first Art Bell appearance, his second Art Bell interview with old and new material, a transcript of a radio interview with a friend of his, Robert Stanley, and lastly a link to two short YT videos he JUST did that I accidentally stumbled upon. Even if you don't believe a word of it, it's a fun couple of hours.

Robert Stanley/ David Adair interview:
www.greatdreams.com...

Speaker's blurb/bio:

In his book, 'America's fall from Space,' David Adair tells the story of the U.S. space program through the eyes of a child prodigy turned top rocket scientist. Building his first rocket at the age of 11, David soon had progressed to the point that he was drawing attention to his exploits by people such as General Curtis LeMay and Werner Von Braun. His complicated mathematical formulas found their way to the eminent scientist, Dr. Stephen Hawking, who at that time had just received his Ph.D. in Theoretical Astrophysics and was at the beginning of his own career. When they met and David was asked for the source of his formulas, he sheepishly replied that many came to him in dreams. To that Stephen Hawking replied, "I get a lot of my ideas through dreams also. We dream on the same wavelength; therefore, that makes us brothers." David Adair is an internationally recognized expert in space technology spinoff applications for industry and commercial use. At age 11 he built his first of hundreds of rockets which he designed and test flew. At 17 he won "The Most Outstanding in the Field of Engineering Sciences" from the US Air Force. At 19 he designed and fabricated a state-of-the-art mechanical system for changing jet turbine engines for the US Navy that set world record turnaround times that still stand today. He is a world class presenter and keynote speaker, seminar and workshop leader and consultant. David is not only knowledgeable, he is a lot of fun. His charismatic style and down-to-earth humor, make David a speaker that is intriguing, informative, entertaining and memorable. His presentations include little known facts and anecdotes from his involvement with the space program, commercial technology development, films and "the things he has seen" at Area 51. His presentations have inspired many organizations and his list of clients include the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Carolina Power & Light Company, Clemson University, Consolidated Freightways, Edison Electric, Georgia Power Company, Hanes Corporation, Hoechst-Celanese Corporation, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Reynolds Aluminum, R.J. Reynolds, Thomasville Furniture Industries, Union Electric Company, and the United States Army, Air Force and Navy to name but a few.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
S and F for ya OP!
Ive also been looking forward to a movie about him.
Well a few hours you say? I better start digging in!
Thanks again OP

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Very cool, SC!!! Thank you for putting this thread up. I can't wait to dig in to all of it!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
S&f
Gonna give it a try later

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

This thread should have continued with "David Adair ... fraud ?" from 2006.

The OP should have searched ATS before starting this thread. I searched and found a ton of old threads. Nothing new to start a new thread.

I would bet the farm that the following never happened:

He was then taken underground at Area 51 and given a look at an obviously alien engine

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

I'm well aware of the prior threads.

The point of the OP was that he is coming out with a book/movie to prove his experiences were real.

I included the old radio shows to give newbies to Adair the pleasure of listening to his shows, if they would like. He's inarguably one of the most talked-about guests Art Bell ever had on his flagship show, and as I said, are worth listening to even if you don't believe him.

Here's the star in a jar fusion experiment that all of David's detractors said was imaginary:
www.theguardian.com...

edit on 16-8-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: addendum to Klassless...

edit on 16-8-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: debunkers

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'll be checking this out.

It seems weird that this obviously genius kid didnt grow up to be a bigger deal. What's he do for a living these days?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: klassless

This thread should have continued with "David Adair ... fraud ?" from 2006.

The OP should have searched ATS before starting this thread. I searched and found a ton of old threads. Nothing new to start a new thread.

I would bet the farm that the following never happened:

He was then taken underground at Area 51 and given a look at an obviously alien engine

I have followed Adair for quite a while now.
I believe his story, I see zero fraud. The things
he claims do challenge stoic debunkers delicate belief systems
however, and that's where the rub comes in.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
I'll be checking this out.

It seems weird that this obviously genius kid didnt grow up to be a bigger deal. What's he do for a living these days?

He got involved with adapting space-based technology (NASA stuff) to earth-based uses and has hinted that his idea to use sound vibration to form metal into specific shapes in zero gravity has been used; an idea he says he got from looking at the alien engine which looked like it was 'grown' rather than fabricated.

A bit of behind-the-scenes: in only one of his interviews that I've seen, and I think I've seen them all, he goes into some detail that when he was at Area 51 he believed that the military wanted his technology to be used for a first-strike weapon; that is, a rocket that could deliver a nuke so quickly that the enemy would have no way of seeing it coming or retaliating in time. That's how fast his rockets were. He refused to give them the info on it although he was drugged and interrogated by Arthur Rudolph, one of the worst Nazis that our government brought over after WWII, along with Wernher Von Braun. He was rescued by Gen. LeMay but he stated (with some emotion in his voice) that his memory and ability to do calculations wasn't the same afterwards.

He was forcefully drafted into the Navy right after HS graduation where the government still wanted him to give up the details of his rockets; at '19 he designed and fabricated a state-of-the-art mechanical system for changing jet turbine engines for the US Navy that set world record turnaround times that still stand today.' -from his bio.

He mentioned some details of the Area 51 experience to friends and it got back somehow to Steven Greer, who convinced him after much vetting to testify to Congress. Since he was underage at the time to take a security oath, he was a bit of a loose cannon at the time, in other words, he could have talked to the press then without being charged with a crime. He became widely known after his appearance on the Art Bell show and gave many lectures and appearances but I suspect something happened a few years ago that may have made him go a bit underground; I tried to recruit him for an appearance at a group I belong to, and aside from a phone conversation conducted through an intermediary, nothing came of it. If you want to get a hold of him, going through Robert Stanley seems to be the way to go although maybe now with the book/movie coming out, he'll be more available.

new topics

top topics

join