It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Update: House Judiciary Referral for Hillary Clinton Perjury Charges

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm trying to figure out if this has anything to do with Bill's fingerpointing at Comey over the weekend about him being full of bull... how in the world would dissing the head of the FBI be helping Hillary when he had to know this was coming down the pike?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hey, what do you know finally a mainstream news
picks this up....

Mrs. Clinton testified that she never sent or received information marked classified, but FBI Director James Comey said there were three such documents that were marked at the time.

Mrs. Clinton also said her lawyers “went through every single email” in deciding which ones to return to the government to comply with open-records laws, but Mr. Comey said that wasn’t true, and in fact the lawyers only used search terms and subject lines. www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
how in the world would dissing the head of the FBI be helping Hillary when he had to know this was coming down the pike?

Not the best move on his part imo, perhaps this is where those
files from the FBI come in, reportedly The Clinton's have FBI files?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The issue here is she cant claim ignorance for her answers to Congress. If she was asked a question that she did not know the answer to she should have stated as much instead of providing a "guess" as a response. Secondly because she didn't know the answer and answered anyways she was lying to Congress.

She could try to blame her lawyers for not providing her with accurate information however she made no reference to that effect during the hearing. Now if she tries to use that as an explanation I see her losing even more support.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Because with the Clinton's it is always someone elses fault.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I don't know what is worse, Hills' past dodgy shenanigans or the DNC establishments and her die-hard followers' unwavering support for her at every turn.

Blind devotion to someone surrounded by criminal allegations who refuses to front the public to explain herself let alone front the public because she is running for POTUS in less than 90 days time. Unprecedented in the history of American politics, but then again we are talking about the infamous Clinton Cartel.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I'm trying to figure out if this has anything to do with Bill's fingerpointing at Comey over the weekend about him being full of bull... how in the world would dissing the head of the FBI be helping Hillary when he had to know this was coming down the pike?

I asked that same question here in the forum yesterday, SentientCentenarian.

I think since Bill Clinton saw President Obama effectively intimidate the Supreme Court justices during his 2010 State-of-The-Union address, he thought it would work for him. After all, he's known as "Bubba the Enforcer" for a reason. You saw what effect Bubba had on Attorney General Loretta Lynch, after spending only 30 minutes with her on that private jet!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

There's one thing I don't understand. Why do you, as a Canadian, have the need to defend Hillary on every thread? I mean, I'm not from the US too, but at least my interest is to see a criminal getting what she deserves. What's your agenda? I don't quite understand your position. Do you have some kind of sympathy towards an old, possibly mentally challenged, not to mention sick lady or?

Don't you know? Because EDGY.

Eta: but in all seriousness I have to say duke kinda has a point in this. How many freakin times are we going to be told "we got this, we got that, we got Hillary with a wiffleball bat"

I think introvert or duke even, said it, snip, or get off the pot.
edit on 15-8-2016 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They should just pick the second candidate on both sides and use them to elect the president.

Trump is probably going to turn this Country into chaos and Hillary will be there to teach our young that lying is much more beneficial than telling the truth.

We have a no win situation in this country. Well, maybe for the Devil it could be a win.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Trump hasn't committed any crimes.

Just because your criminally insane candidate finally gets caught beyond damage control spin, doesn't mean Trump is the same and should also throw in the towel.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I asked that same question here in the forum yesterday, SentientCentenarian.

I think since Bill Clinton saw President Obama effectively intimidate the Supreme Court justices during his 2010 State-of-The-Union address, he thought it would work for him. After all, he's known as "Bubba the Enforcer" for a reason. You saw what effect Bubba had on Attorney General Loretta Lynch, after spending only 30 minutes with her on that private jet!

I almost guarantee he was holding a cigar and making wink wink nudge nudge motions with it, like, "hey foxy brown, I got this here sea ghar, and you KNOW what I like to do with them, right?"

But man, why was that meeting even permitted has me baffled. Imagine if Trump was caught meeting ole Putin in a plane, the outrage from the left would be real.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Does any of this really matter

Are you watching the mainstream news ? - ''They' have decided that Hillary is going to be the next President and continue to
distort Hillary's lack of respect for law as inconsequential while giving maximum play to anything Trump might says which
is controversial.

If you even believe a small fraction of the conspiracy stuff covered on this forum it becomes apparent that the 'New World Order' wants Hillary who is a consummate political insider who they can control and manipulate, more so because of her wrongs
- And fear Trump who is basically a self-made man with few strings attached - He would be hard to manipulate, and the corrupt element pulling the strings fears that - They fear Trump

For a 'fictional' political satire of how I see it, see these two posts here on ATS:

"The Witch Queen who took over the World !"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And:

"The Real Estate Mogul Who Trumped the Witch and Conquered the World !"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
I somewhat feel empathy for my fellow Americans because they do not understand that when someone abuses their power they will abuse it even more when they obtain more power. It will get worse, much worse. She will corrupt every three letter agency to the core. The media will demonize her opponents even more.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

MUCH worse.

Mind bogglingly worse.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Blind devotion to someone surrounded by criminal allegations who refuses to front the public to explain herself let alone front the public because she is running for POTUS in less than 90 days time.

240+ days and counting....no open press conference.

She must know her poll numbers go down if she were
to even try and talk....

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wow ... I completely missed this. Was Milwaukee that big of a distraction? LOL

Didn't I say 0bama was gonna have to break out the Pardon Pen ... again?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
On yahoo it says the AG is under perjury charges no mention of Clinton.

Also Guliani reportedly said there were no Islamic terrorist attacks in the 8 years before Obama was in office...forgetting the narrative of 9/11 are we Rudy?

There's just no way Clinton can win...nobody is going to vote for her, she is physically/mentally unwell, she is a legit murderer/liar/psychopath and didn't even make it this far in the first place.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Didn't I say 0bama was gonna have to break out the Pardon Pen ... again?

One way or another, by way of signature, or the Bill method.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I mean one of my dark dreams come true (not a nightmare) would be for Trump and Clinton to both be disqualified just before it's time to vote.

Then the election would be Pence verses Kaine, booorrrinnng

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Many people thought that when Lynch refused to start proceedings that it was the final word on the matter. But that is not how Double Jeopardy works. You are not tried twice for a crime when they didn't go to trial the first time.

If the perjury charge sticks (and no valid reason for it not to stick), then there is evidence of trying to cover up misdeeds. Basically the proof of intent that Comey said was lacking.

It's not over until it's over. And thus we will continue to have these types of threads and click-bait posts on Facebook by the usual outlets.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
There's just no way Clinton can win...

You need to change that to "there's no way Clinton SHOULD win...
She'll win. Legally or not, she'll place her hand on that book and swear an oath to uphold the constitution. Even if she bombs in the debates, the media will spin it for her to win it. Even if they find voter fraud, the media will blow up Trumps past into this "swift boat" scenario.
On the plus side, Hillary will do to sexism what Obama did for racism in the US. Absolutely nothing under the surface, but on the face sexism will be gone and we can officially end this "glass ceiling" myth.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I hate to be a downer, but D.C. Attorney Channing D. Phillips is a Democrat and was nominated by Obama. So does anyone really expect anything to come of this?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join