It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Indigo5

Amazing isn't it?, the effect of the Cult of Personality.

Trump is Putin's puppet.
Trump went into debt with the Russian mob when the western banking system cut him off.
Putin owns him.

Unfortunately all the evidence in the world wont convince loyal followers, all they see is Trump.

K~

I don't think he's cut off from anything in particular, Deutsche Bank is a big lender to Trump, currently the old post office building in Washington, however they do cross swords from time to time. More so, nowadays he takes advantage of smaller banks with very low rates, (like the 2%er's) that Deutsche Bank can't offer, but it's probably true to say that Wall street is not a party to any current Trump projects...that's not to say that they remain blinkered to anything in particular all according to the potential.
Trump has dealings in parts of the former Soviet Union, it could even be argued that he went there first and the US government followed as per their rationale, perhaps in the oil/gas game while Trump is not an oil man though, while his world view encompasses a drive to pursue those things as a means of pursuing his agenda.
Think about that, and what it should mean?
As for Ukraine, and all that went on there, think about that too.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Oh BS he's in debt to the type of people I do business with.
I don't know Bankers or billionaires (well one guy is) or political luminaries but I'm very versed in the "other side of the tracks".

My guy in Brussels talked to Petrov & Trump is screwed, he owes all the wrong people & Yes Putin knows the same crews.
How do you think Putin's "friends" become millionaires or billionaires in a so called communist country with state run business.

Electing Trump is the same as electing Putin himself.
Now I know certain republican types in this country just luv them some strong man dictatorships types but "Not in my America"

K~
edit on 16-8-2016 by aethertek because: space

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Donald Trump reminds me of Vladimir Putin — and that is terrifying by Garry Kasparov

Good read. A quote from above. "The democratic leader needs the people. The tyrant, and the would-be tyrant, insists that the people need him."

I felt so bad for the Russian people when the oligarchs took over. I think that Trump is a wanna-be-oligarch. Just being a "billionaire" does not an oligarch make. An oligarch is a billionaire who has great influence over the govt. The Koch family is American oligarchy, for ex. They have great influence, not just in getting Congress to make laws favoring them (the Waltons do this, too), but in spreading their ideology.

Trump is a wealthy real estate man and a salesman/marketer. The only time he hired lobbyists for fed govt work was for a special interest of his, the usual kind of lobbying, not as a way to spread ideology or greatly influence govt. His lobbying was more akin to petitioning the govt over a grievance. Even grassroots organizations employ lobbyists. Trump did not employ great influence to change govt, just to get a few things he wanted.

This campaign season brought out the tyrant in him. Being the candidate sealed the deal; he cannot go back. He can only proceed forward as the tyrant candidate, flattered by fellow tyrant Putin.

It is one thing to deal with Russia politically, governmentally, as a fellow nation, as Ronald Reagan did. "Trust but verify". Reagan was not in bed with Russian leaders. It is quite another to deal with Russia as a businessman. Trump only wants to trust, not verify. He wants to BE a Putin. Trump is more like the industrialists who admired Hitler.

Trump really is clueless about governing and politics. ....lol "extreme vetting", Donald couldn't even vet Manafort for any potential problems or conflict of interest, unless maybe Trump really doesn't see any conflict or problem.
edit on 16-8-2016 by desert because: "

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

This thread is about the possible conflict of interest of the political advisor of Donald Trump. Since it is about political advisors, I believe I am allowed to point out the even the Goddess has political advisors. And you are right that Hillary did not get paid for selling 20% of our uranium to Russia. Bill, HER HUSBAND, received $500,000 for a speaking fee in Russia. Now, if Bill gets paid a half million by Russia, isn't that just about spitting distance from the Ukraine, i.e, Putin's front door? That is a security problem also, doncha think? Just be glad I didn't bring up the emails.

edit on 16-8-2016 by atrollstalker because: I just want to pi$$ more people off.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

"The democratic leader needs the people. The tyrant, and the would-be tyrant, insists that the people need him."

Outstanding quote.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: atrollstalker

Bill, HER HUSBAND, received $500,000 for a speaking fee in Russia. Now, if Bill gets paid a half million by Russia,

Renaissance Capital, An investment group in Russia paid Bill Clinton for a speech..Ex Presidents make money off of speaking engagements..

That is different than Trumps campaign Chief having worked for the Deposed Leader/Putin Pawn in Ukraine as his chief campaign advisor and being on the illicit money ledger of payola for that government and having also been a principle partner/manager of a shell corporation for a Putin ally to hide 1.4 Billion in the Caymans. It goes on and on..

Apples to Oranges..

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

No, not really apples to oranges. Bill got bucks for Hillary selling bomb making material. That matters.
There really is no history of this type of dealing except for Ethel and Julius Rosenberg.
They weren't political advisors. They were traitors.
So, they sold information on how to make a bomb.
Hillary sold the material to make a bomb.
Is one less guilty than the other?

edit on 16-8-2016 by atrollstalker because: they made me do it.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Donald couldn't even vet Manafort for any potential problems or conflict of interest, unless maybe Trump really doesn't see any conflict or problem.

Manafort was chosen for him not by him.

Watch the news cycle this is going to be making the rounds soon.

K~

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Good point. Corey Lewandowski was Trump's campaign manager until Manafort stepped up. I always assumed that Trump had no idea how to run a real pres campaign, and I wondered who chose CL to be his campaign manager. Then when CL was let go and Paul Manafort stepped up from his other campaign position, I figured that the RNC was pushing Manafort on him, to shape Trump up, "manage" him. (Trump had gone from having at one time hired Pm and Roger Stone's firm to work for him, to being under PM's management. Funny how life can take twists and turns!)

The RNC certainly knew about PM's past work. I don't know what the following group's contact with the Trump campaign was, but they protested PM last Spring

With Tuesday’s Connecticut Primary just ahead, local Ukrainian Americans are calling on the Trump campaign to dismiss Manafort for his representation of and campaign work for Victor Yanukovych, the former president of the Ukraine, whose regime is reported to have “ordered the shootings of more than 100 Ukrainian protestors” and “who stole tens of billions of dollars from Ukraine before fleeing to Russia.”

Ukrainian Americans Protest Manafort Ties To Dictator, Trump Campaign

The group is from PM's hometown area.

Trump, a business ego trying to run a political campaign, has butted heads with Manafort, a political campaign ego. The trouble is, Trump's boast to "hire the right people" might work when he controls the business, but in another case of business acumen not transferring into politics, Trump falls short in his political campaign. What influence has Manafort had on Trump? Trump's bluster about Putin when Putin went into Crimea is now 180deg different.

Makes me wonder as POTUS if he wouldn't suffer from being under too much influence of whomever ends up surrounding him, unless they're all "yes" men/women.

As for the money to PM, lol it may not have technically gone to him personally, but it no doubt went to the firm he worked for and then to him! PM's disclaimer seems to be lawyer-speak. lol

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Go to bed, wake up, find shake up haha So, Manafort is demoted.... oh, wait, no, the Trump campaign leadership is "expanding". haha Now, Kellyanne Conway will be keeping even tighter leash on Donald's throat; and Breitbart guy is first-time campaign CEO. Roger Ailes stepping in, too. Puts Manafort off spotlight. What a kabuki dance!

Manafort said to not have registered as a foreign agent for Ukraine work. Law violation.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join