It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

yeah, I have been saying we should do more with Russia since the fall of the soviet union.

Only asshats want to keep them as boogey men.

all within reason of coarse....but Russians in the US are great people. They get with the program real quick and are a credit to Russia. I see no reason to fear Russia beyond their leadership that is at odds with ours.

Also, YEAH KILL ISIS. ALL OF THEM.

edit on 8 15 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
...but Russians in the US are great people. They get with the program real quick and are a credit to Russia.

With the possible exception of, say, these guys. Or this guy.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

...but Russians in the US are great people. They get with the program real quick and are a credit to Russia.

With the possible exception of, say, these guys. Or this guy.

But Trump's not going to let people in from countries that produce terrorists, right? No matter what Manafort says. So we should be OK.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok, so first he was just a rich man running in favor of the elite. Then he was running defense for Hillary and the Dems. NOW he's a Russian puppet?

It seems the media has the same consistency as their candidate.

Honestly, I will not be voting for one of the two major parties so let us get that out of the way before the ad hominems start.

Hypothetical: If I was going to run against an already well known corrupt system and candidate. I would want someone on my team that knows EXACTLY how they play ball and how to counter it. Enter Manafort.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

yeah, I am talking about the countless everyday people who work their ass off, are cordial, funny and jobbers like me.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

But this OP is not about Clinton? Nor would I consider giving employment references on the same page as Working for Vladimir Putin's interests.

Perhaps you could choose an OP related to Hillary Clinton?

I was responding to someone who brought up Clinton in a reply to my comment.

Perhaps don't try too hard policing what others say?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

yeah, I have been saying we should do more with Russia since the fall of the soviet union.

Only asshats want to keep them as boogey men.

Putin is a thug. He kills dissidents and journalists while he loots the country and the people suffer.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

But this OP is not about Clinton? Nor would I consider giving employment references on the same page as Working for Vladimir Putin's interests.

To the contrary, you try exceedingly hard to police what others say apart from when it serves your agenda.

The OP...Trumps campaign manager having a long and illicit history working for Russian interests.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

havent met him but sure, no argument from me.

Russians kick ass though. I respect them as a people.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

yeah, I am talking about the countless everyday people who work their ass off, are cordial, funny and jobbers like me.

Yes and they are here vs. the homeland for a reason.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

havent met him but sure, no argument from me.

Russians kick ass though. I respect them as a people.

The Russian people are some the hardest working people on the planet, funny and good natured as well.
That is a different discussion than Vladimir Putin and his corrupt regime.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

To the contrary, you try exceedingly hard to police what others say apart from when it serves your agenda.

The OP...Trumps campaign manager having a long and illicit history working for Russian interests.

Ironic. You're projecting. My reply to the OP is clearly visible, along with the replies to my statement which brought up Clinton foundation, which you clearly avoided because it didn't serve your agenda.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

Ok, so first he was just a rich man running in favor of the elite. Then he was running defense for Hillary and the Dems. NOW he's a Russian puppet?

When did Manafort ever work for Hillary Clinton?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

my statement which brought up Clinton foundation, which you clearly avoided because it didn't serve your agenda.

I avoided it because the Clinton foundation is not the topic of the OP?

A healthy mind can consider a great many topics from what to eat for lunch or if the price of fuel will rise, all without blurting "but Hillary Clinton...!!!!".

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I avoided it because the Clinton foundation is not the topic of the OP?

A healthy mind can consider a great many topics from what to eat for lunch or if the price of fuel will rise, all without blurting "but Hillary Clinton...!!!!".

You avoided it but you didn't avoid mine.

An unhealthy mind polices the content of views he doesn't agree with while giving the rest a free pass.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

All of this isn't designed to do anything apart from present facts and evidence.

an excellent point, unfortunately missed by the uneducated hordes that now frequent this site.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

That statement wasn't in reference to Manafort.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

And there are lots of "everyday people who work their ass off, are cordial, funny and jobbers like" you who are Muslims from the Middle East. The same as there are citizens of Russia who are terrorists and fighting for ISIS.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well this poorly manufactured and executed propaganda scandal sure was a flop.

Barely anybody would care even if it were true, which it is of course not.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This thread's subject was POORLY WORDED yesterday, but the content is the same...

REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just an FYI for those who don't feel like duplicating your posts over 2 threads.

My thread discusses the broader implications of Trump being owned by Russian interests.

Did you forget that Hillary is responsible for the Russian Uranium Deal? Oh which by the way,

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well. www.nytimes.com...

So who owns who?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join