It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Swiss Train attacker.. No name guess why ..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Picture of Swiss train attacker.. Sorry the article is in Hungarian so use a translator ... A picture is worth a thousand words and IMO no wonder they did not release his name ! The following link is the direct link to the picture..
meteon.org...

The picture is also posted in the comment section from the story link: newsletter.thaivisa.com...

Sure seems the whole multiculturalism thingy provides for many interesting stories, No?.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

... but ... the crusades n stuff.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

looks like a good christian if i have ever seen one

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Nah he is just mentally ill and a lone nut job, I think that disorder is catching TBH..

Welcome to Islam and the Radicals, almost sounds like a band??!!!......

Morons that are easily lead because someone has told them their book is better than all the others...

RA

edit on 15-8-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

It's the West's fault. we violated the prime directive.

but on a less sarcastic note,

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

“At the moment we are not treating this as a terrorist attack, or as a politically-motivated or xenophobic crime,” explained St Gallen Police spokesman Hanspeter Kruesi. “We have no indications of that. Neither do we have any indications that it was a crime of passion. We have absolutely no information on what the motive might have been. As far as we currently know, he acted alone.”
from the link in the OP..www.thaivisa.com...-11051202

Shrugs well if they say so then, its a complete mystery, guess we`ll never know, oh look!
a butterfly............................., sorry what was I saying? oh yeah mystery.

He was only sharing and spreading love with his sharp pointy love stick and built a fire on the train because its Switzerland and its cold.
AllWesternMediaLawInforcement.com

Ban fire.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Picture of Swiss train attacker.. Sorry the article is in Hungarian so use a translator ... A picture is worth a thousand words and IMO no wonder they did not release his name ! The following link is the direct link to the picture..
meteon.org...

The picture is also posted in the comment section from the story link: newsletter.thaivisa.com...

Sure seems the whole multiculturalism thingy provides for many interesting stories, No?.

In the interests of equal opportunities, it's worth a link to mass murders in America and the fact that by a huge majority they are white and typically Christian...

www.globalresearch.ca...

I'd hate for you to feel left out.
edit on 15-8-2016 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: chronfucius
a reply to: slider1982

It's the West's fault. we violated the prime directive.

but on a less sarcastic note,

so much was said in those few minutes. Great video. Thanks for bringing it up.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
There may be another reason why the picture has not been released - the governments are scared of copy cat attacks.

By playing to the "Nutter" label rather than the "Radical" label, they may be reducing the risk of another radical trying something similar.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
There may be another reason why the picture has not been released - the governments are scared of copy cat attacks.

By playing to the "Nutter" label rather than the "Radical" label, they may be reducing the risk of another radical trying something similar.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: templar knight

That is why in america they dont print out the gang member affiliations due to more gang violence. Surprisily the american public havent figured that out.

The reason is that the politicions want to have and need to have more shootings in the "gangland of america". you see if they really name the gangs, they can arrest them all as a national secuitry risk or "domestic terrioist."

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

That is a possibility especially since many governments are trying to keep the lid on a pressure cooker scenario. Also since they have let and are letting many of the little darlings into their countries they do not want to look more stupid than they already are.

As far as a copy cat strike that is always a possibility... However if I were a betting person on this subject, I would bet they already have some kind of manual or Imam preaching all kinds of ways to sow terror and create mayhem in the world of the infidels. I say that because of the training documents and propaganda that many of the darlings are shown to have plus my favorite videos where they march and scream Allah Akbar and death to ....Pick a nationality....

If not, even a certifiable idiot who wants to become a martyr can come up with some rather low tech ways of killing the defenseless IMO for he does not care if he lives or dies ... Those 21 virgins are a Sirens call evidently..

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

That is a possibility especially since many governments are trying to keep the lid on a pressure cooker scenario. Also since they have let and are letting many of the little darlings into their countries they do not want to look more stupid than they already are.

Color me confused.....do governments control the media ?.....I was under the impression the media was owned by corporations ......please correct me if i am wrong ?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Look familiar?

abc13.com...

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Gary Nathaniel Moore, who investigators say also used the name "Jamal" Moore, now faces a charge of arson for setting fire to a southwest Houston mosque on Christmas day.

The photo in the OP is of a man named Jamal Moore, he set fire to a Mosque in Houston December 2015.

He isn't the unnamed Swiss train attacker.

edit on 15/8/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

That is why in america they dont print out the gang member affiliations due to more gang violence. Surprisily the american public havent figured that out.

The reason is that the politicions want to have and need to have more shootings in the "gangland of america". you see if they really name the gangs, they can arrest them all as a national secuitry risk or "domestic terrioist."

I see you have broken the code for the deaths in Chicago and the Latin Kings.. I keep waiting for them and MS13 to go head to head.. Maybe they are smarter than that ? Looks like they have a thriving business already that keeps many a police and government agency occupied and financed with new and bigger weapons... so why rock the boat in an all out gang war...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
originally posted by: uncommitted

In the interests of equal opportunities, it's worth a link to mass murders in America and the fact that by a huge majority they are white and typically Christian...

www.globalresearch.ca...

I'd hate for you to feel left out.

Common uncommitted you`ll have to be a bit more committed than that, as I didn`t see where it states what you said and "typically Christian".

If Christ said to love your enemies and do good to those who persecutes you, your statement firstly cancels itself out.

Further though who do you think is going around killing robbing assaulting etc in the thousands daily on the streets? I`m pretty sure that would be those of non belief/Atheists, the many vastly opposing differences you seem to not understand between Islam and Christianity is that Islam commands the atrocities we have come to know all to well.

Mohamad was a thief a mass murderer a pedophile who slaughtered and raped those who took him in as a refugee, someone who wasn`t accepted through peaceful means and as he said he was made victorious through terror. To slay and be slain till all say their is no god but Allah and Mohamad is his messenger.

So for 1 you cannot call a person a Christian that goes around killing innocent people, that is completely unchristian. Yet Jihadists are Muslim. 2 your link doesn`t say they were Christian. 3 you have conveniently left out people of non belief commit most of the crimes on our streets on a daily basis, because those type of crimes are also unchristian.

Just so you don`t feel left out.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

What am i missing here Chad ?......

I am getting the impression old mate here is the fall out boy .....can you please elaborate a little ?
edit on 15-8-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The photo in the OP is of a man named Jamal Moore, he set fire to a Mosque in Houston December 2015.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Thank you for clarifying

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

One more case of you can not believe what you read anymore.. Thanks

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join