It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports from witnesses of active shooter, Terminal 8, JFK.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
So far no gun, no shooter, no nuffin. but people reported shots at terminal 8 and later at 1. no evidence of shooting is the.official story for.now but the whole.airport.is.on lockdown and people were reporeted running because they saw others running but nobody knew why.
my theory is.somebody just smuggled a lot of drugs.
and made a huge distraction
edit on 14-8-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
breaking news...

FNC reporter on the scene.....

FOlks are now pouring into terminal A... looking for their baggage, OMG things are getting back to normal...

Still the FNC alert host is milking this... WHY?

Wag The DOG! smh...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
a reply to: markosity1973
true..a war with no battle lines, no clear enemy..a war of terror.
what could be worse really?

So we're now supposed to go through life afraid of Muslims, Blacks, Clintons, Syrian Immigrants, etc..

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Think legit? From Twitter

Suparna SinghVerified account ‏@Suparna_Singh 1h1 hour ago
No shots fired, no injuries, "terminal evacuated out of abundance of caution": authorities on reports of #JFK shooting

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Doesn't this make two "shots fired" incidents in the past couple of days, where, after the chaos, news media coverage, where, after hours of investigation, the LEO's on the scene found NO evidence of shots fired, no shells, no victims...

Talking about JFK airport and the mall in North Carolina...

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Two separate reports of hearing shots, only to find no evidence of any shots being fired strikes me as very odd. A two shot derringer with blanks comes to mind. I also noticed that a bunch of people, in trying to evacuate, ended up out on the tarmac and runways, with potential direct physical access to aircraft.

Things that make you go hmmm....
edit on 8/14/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I'm starting to see the picture you are painting J.

This is strange that after so many hours of sifting through reports I still cannot find evidence of an active shooter, only reports from MSM that apparently an active shooter was 'reported'.

All your propaganda are belong to us?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

in the midst of this.. we had the double tap of an Imam and associate in NYC.... no robbery, sound familiar to a certain DNC employee?

Weird weekend for sure, add into that the obvious NBC Olympic coverage, sans the robbery of athletes let alone the spectators...

It's almost surreal... yet we can have BREAKING NEWS tie up hours of news coverage, with cameras, and reporters on scene with ZERO....

I was just grateful that I saw a hero rescue a woman and her dog from a car in the Louisiana floods... THat made me feel hopeful for our country...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wait...shots were heard fired at two separate intervals, the entire terminal was evacuated and then there was nothing? Didn't basically the same thing just happen yesterday at a shopping mall?? Numerous people heard shots, evacuated, then they found no casings or bullet holes?? Come on now, really?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Perhaps their patsy didn't show up this time, or snapped out of it too early?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Doesn't this make two "shots fired" incidents in the past couple of days, where, after the chaos, news media coverage, where, after hours of investigation, the LEO's on the scene found NO evidence of shots fired, no shells, no victims...

Talking about JFK airport and the mall in North Carolina...

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....?

It smells like a false flag gone bad.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberSonic

Or the dress rehearsals...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Shots fired? This is not I think I saw a weapon but shots fired.

This is how these things occur. If it can be covered up it goes like this...

Twitter....."shooting in terminal at JFK"
multiple outlets reports
Twitter...."false alarm....no shots fired...."

No one questions anything. It is the 'official report'. Conditioned to accept. To say you understand even if you do not so you do not look dumb in front of the rest who are doing the same thing you are.

Something does not add up but people are so self absorbed time just goes on....in a week it is forgotten and the next headline appears. It escapes the grasp of reality that there were 100 people shot in Orlando and a month later the father of that terrorist was sitting in the crowd of a rally of a major political figure. Reagan bombed a foreign leaders home. This is where a certain person gets the "go after the family" thoughts. It stopped it. It also helped the weapons we sold them did not 'work' at the time but that is the way it is. What is wrong with being on top? I do not want to be equal with any country in the world.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

False flag or staged events gone wrong?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I dont think it was a false flag..

I am thinking it was a probe of the security / police response -
* - Several people call in shots fired in the terminal knowing that a single call would most likely not get a major response.

They would then see the response of police / security. They can get an idea of how long it would take for the police / security to arrive and what directions they will be coming from. They can also get an idea of the weapon types employed. They got to see the evacuation of the terminal and how it was accomplished. They also get an idea of how many police / security personnel responded.

I will bet the reporting parties either did not give their names or gave false info.

I can keep going but you get the idea.

Either or I hope it was just a hoax.
edit on 15-8-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yup, we gotta watch that American Exceptionalism.

Can't make another country feel bad, now can we.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
There are 1000's of threats in the US. If the populace is scared for an election you would release info on these attacks. Right now that is not needed because the candidate the MSM wants is Clinton.

The non covering of the suicide bomber in Canada is incredible. It does not fit the narrative of the election. Like Benghazi. It happened weeks before the elections. They could not let that out.

The elections have been pulling from the DNC for the last 6 years. The last thing needed is a Republican president and it will remove the progressive agenda and reset the clock. This is why the heavy media blitz.

That first debate will rank with Tyson/Holyfield.......

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: autopat51
a reply to: markosity1973
true..a war with no battle lines, no clear enemy..a war of terror.
what could be worse really?

So we're now supposed to go through life afraid of Muslims, Blacks, Clintons, Syrian Immigrants, etc..

Well that's up to the collective governments of the West really. More careful scrutinizing of who we let in would be a great place to start.

Yes to immigration.

No to just anyone.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I dont think it was a false flag..

I am thinking it was a probe of the security / police response -
* - Several people call in shots fired in the terminal knowing that a single call would most likely not get a major response.

They would then see the response of police / security. They can get an idea of how long it would take for the police / security to arrive and what directions they will be coming from. They can also get an idea of the weapon types employed. They got to see the evacuation of the terminal and how it was accomplished. They also get an idea of how many police / security personnel responded.

I will bet the reporting parties either did not give their names or gave false info.

I can keep going but you get the idea.

Either or I hope it was just a hoax.

This would make the most sense. If the calls where made to the local 911 service then the report is publically available, though if the calls were made directly to the first responders, then that's a whole different thing since that isn't publically available information.

SO a mall, and an airport? Why does this smell like a dry run for the up coming holiday shopping seasons?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I don't know about all yall screaming about the sky falling, but its quite peaceful here in my city. I am at crowded malls and shopping centers multiple times a week, sill catch a flick at the cinema once or twice a month, been enjoying the beach, the bar scene. yea, I am not seeing this "mass wave of violence" people are crying about. Frankly, neither is anyone who is dramatizing about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join