It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Shooting Stars Be Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

"You! Yes you! You cannn't tell a lie!

You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
a reply to: Blueracer

I'm serious though. I have visions of extraterrestrials. What does it mean?

did you stop taking your psych meds?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

Do not listen to negative people, and of course shooting stars could be aliens, you see, in another dimension, a chair in my living room might actually be a "hive" that is made from gnomes, that like to dance and sing and poke other gnomes in the eyes or kick their nether region.

We can only experience what is relevant for survival in this environment in this flesh suit.

Anyway, just chill. Do not attract attention to yourself, if they realize you are different, well, game over man.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Maybe I am crazy. Like the narrator from Fight Club. But there are staff there that deserve a good ass kicking.

LOOK AT THE REVIEWS I POSTED!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

They only wanted my money. I thought I was going to be a professional artist with a diploma. Going there meant nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I had teachers like that in Bumber Humber college. A bunch of shape shifting lizards is what they are. Certain teachers are potential rapists. They were normal in the first and second semester. But they changed in the third and fourth. They picked their favourites. Only 30% can graduate from that school!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

A lot of humans can use medical help. Look at humans voting for Democrats and Republicans when those parties serve corporations.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

They fear Zebraman. I'm a misunderstood hero. Marc Colengalo said he wanted the wilderness to be destroyed so paletes could be made! That fat ass!

www.linkedin.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I could use a doctor. But there is somebody else who can use one too. That is MOTHER EARTH! She is SUFFERING from climate change, human overpopulation, and etc!

We need a revolution against the corporate oligarchy. The elites have turned the world into an asylum!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Not all aliens promote violence.

I encounter aliens that promote peace and love with other humans. An blonde haired female alien appeared in blue clothing and held the dark aspect of me.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

With the notable exception that you mention human overpopulation which I disagree with I absolutely agree.
Humanity should be the steward's of the earth not it's rapist's.

As for overpopulation, the apparent overpopulation is down to the paradigm current to the modern cultural mass psychosis and corporate economic's, if we could return to more altruistic value's we now have the technology to support a population maybe more than 100 time's greater than is currently on the earth (Without GMO crap of toxic Glyphosphate's wrecking up the eco system so that monsanto etc can create an enforced and illegal monopoly on world food supply's).

I have had this discussion elsewhere, there are too many arm chair eco warrior's whom have swallowed the corporate crap about overpopulation (A justification for there Genetic modification and resource raping) and are placing the blame on the poor people of this world who after all are the majority and the source of most population growth.
Think about it, have you ever seen the sky farming, imagine a pyramid (more tower like taller than wide) open frame building a mile high, using artificial lighting and water irrigation system's as well as natural lighting focused into the interior the lower terrace (floor) could house a farm, a fishery, housing or anything else you can imagine, half as high as this field is wide above it is the next field, smaller but the same principle apply's and above it right up to the top, higher floor's sheltered by wind break's and window's to control the cooler climate (which would be suitable for other crop type's anyway.
Now imagine a small island that could feed a continent using these or even area's off shore with them placed in the sea and sheltering fishery's and fish hatchery's, artificial reef's etc around there base, no artifical crap poured on the plant's just good horticulture and architecture in co-operation.
Then you have hydroponic's, the crust is unused space, imagine deep underground farm's using artifical lighting etc.

This is within our capability but guess what, it does not make that 0.00001 per cent whom own the world any money so it remain's a pipe dream and the blame is shifted onto the poor because they breed like rabbit's, the education system is controlled so that you and those whom share your opinion of human population are litterally indoctrinated into that view and you even have the answer to those thet stand against that view already brainwashed into you in the form of "But in Reality, I am being a Realist" etc.

There have always been those that make money from poverty, suffering and human exploitation, there were those that made a fortune from the second world war, the Rothschild's (Real name Bauer note the pharmacorp of the same name Rothschild mean's RED SHIELD) made there first fortune from the Napoleonic war and insider trading (which was not illegal then) and there are those in the Troika (notably the bilderberg's) whom are raping europe and causing the EU to crash while the impoverish the southern nation's while bringing in completely un altruistic greed driven banking practices such as forcing the elderly to take later and later retirement.

Kid you need to realise that the argument about human population or as in the UK the constant argument about there being to many old folk's (When there most certainly are not too many old folk's they just don't make a profit for the extra national corporations and hedge fund's) is based on a false idiology entrenched by these people in the deep psychology in order to advance there own agenda's.

Remember placing the blame on the people is one part of a pass the buck and keep them divided strategy used to control population's, blaming one sector of society make's the other's start to point finger's at it and keeps social unity to a minimum making it easier for the elite to control the mass population they are subjugating through economic terrorism.

edit on 15-8-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Maybe I am crazy.

reading the thread you do seem quite disjointed.

What is the thread about, the question you pose in your title but really only mention it once or is this a rant about your school and how the teachers are reptilian rapists?

To answer the question you pose, yes shooting stars could be aliens almost as much as shooting starts are actually stars.

I'm serious though. I have visions of extraterrestrials. What does it mean?

It means you like many others, most of us actually, have an imagination.

What gets concerning is when you start believing your imagination is actual reality.
edit on 16-8-2016 by InhaleExhale because: spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Wow, this is like the David Icke conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: intrptr

In all fairness, skool is a pretty evil place.

Lol. The cruelist part is the cafeteria.
edit on 8/16/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Hmm. I don't think anyone can say definitively that they could or couldn't be aliens. Considering there technology would exceed ours its not out of the question that some of those shooting stars could be aliens flying around...shruggs who knows.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join