It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am voting for Hilary Clinton.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

All politicians make promises.

After 8 years, people are still waiting on that hope and change.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It's interesting how you said you've never read the bible but you quote it in one of your other threads

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ok.

Why?

Just curious.

Because she is pro choice.
Because of her work over the last 20 years involving the disabled. (My family is made up mostly of people with dwarfism.)
Because she wants to make unions strong.
Because she is taking on the student dept issues and wants dept free collage.
Because she wants to invest in fixing the infrastructure of america , putting lots of people to work in the process.
Because she brings attention to and says she wants to make life better for Veterans.
Because she wants to continue the fight for universal health care. (the affordable health care act has saved my mother many ways)
Because she ( at least now ) is on board with Campaign finance reform.
Because she wants to bring renewable energy tech more into use.
Because she is a big supporter for protecting animals and wildlife.
Because she has a lifetime of experience doing the job.

Sigh...... All of this is what's wrong with hillary supporters... Do you honestly believe half the crap you just wrote? Also, do you just blatantly ignore all the crazy messed up sh*t she's done?? Cool, she has experience on the job... yea, experience effing things up... You Hillary supporters amaze me... You Obama/Hillary supporters are the reason this country has gone to crap today...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: reldra

I didn;t know what CTR was until last week.

And when did you discover she is a proven liar?

When did you discover Trump is a lunatic?

You've been armchair psychoanalyzing Trump for some time now. Please, tell me where you got your degree from?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why is your alcoholic, wife-beating friend voting for Trump?

I only said i knew him ,he's not my friend. No idea why he does anything he does. I guess he likes Trumps policies.

Brother you are a comedic genius. My hat's off to you, Sir!!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I didn;t know what CTR was until last week.

I didn't know what CTR was until this thread.

Apparently everyone who's on the internet is supposed to know what every single anagram used on the internet (because people are too lazy to type out full words) is supposed to mean.

NTILEDTISTK... and that's all I have to say about that.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Would the phrase "takes one to know one" apply here? Because the term sociopath obviously doesn't compute with this one.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
people like you are going to drag the rest of us down with you...if she wins.
when the dust settles, all you little naive hillary supporters will call out from your caves.
i didnt know! i didnt know! I DIDNT KNOW!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

The bottom line is, Hillary supports the Democratic Party Platform, and so do I. The Donald doesn't. The Donald supports the Republican Party Platform, something I can't vote for, no matter what.

I could never support the Republican Platform, it's way too crazy and dangerous! Just like The Donald!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Nice to met you. I am a single person voting for Hillary Clinton.
But it's not just me. Every friend I have is voting for her as well as every friend that each one of my friends has.

Yes, me too. And everyone I know personally is voting for Hillary.

You've probably figured out by now why Hillary supporters don't bother much with ATS.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Because ATS members are taught to deny ignorance and not be fooled

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The bottom line is, Hillary supports the Democratic Party Platform, and so do I. The Donald doesn't. The Donald supports the Republican Party Platform, something I can't vote for, no matter what.

It always comes back to partisan politics. Regardless of the ethics of the candidate, if the person has an R or a D after their name, they get the vote.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

Every friend I have is voting for her as well as every friend that each one of my friends has. My entire family will be voting for her too. And every friend that each of my family members have will be voting for her.

That's incredible....as in you're not credible. You reached a little too far to make your point.

It could be credible...as in has maybe one friend...imaginary...er, I mean undocumented...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
a reply to: Annee

Because ATS members are taught to deny ignorance and not be fooled

Apparently not.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I just thought of that. The OP and a member have stated that all their family and friends are voting for Hillary.

Now some of my friends are. Some others are voting for Trump. Other friends aren't voting at all or voting 3rd party.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Like I should rather she go back to the days of deciding what to buy each month food or heart meds. Thanks obama.

You just said in another reply "I am not poor".. so why does your Mom have to choose between medicine and food?
You really should get your story straight.
I said I was not poor. My mom though has been all her life. But she is very proud and prefers to pay for her own needs. When she can't I do step in. The point is she should not have to rely on her kids to help pay for her medication. Also just because I am not poor in no way means that I'm rich . there is a lot of distance between can't pay your bills and I own my own yacht. I fall somewhere in between. Her meds used to cost over 400$ a month. She has a lot of illnesses. Dwarfism, arthritis, osteoporosis, extreme anxiety, hives that brake out all over her body making these nasty sores. Right now she has had dozens of test done to see why she throws up just about everything she eats. Before the ACA we couldn't afford even half those tests. Her quality of life has improved so much, it makes me so happy. So yeah I would vote for Hillary solely based on her stance on healthcare really.

Instead of voting for a corrupt liar maybe your mother should just try smoking a little weed for some of her ailments.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

It always comes back to partisan politics. Regardless of the ethics of the candidate, if the person has an R or a D after their name, they get the vote.

Regardless of ethics?

Do you understand what a party platform is?

In my opinion everything about the Republican Platform is unethical. And Trump doesn't hold the ethical highroad when being compared to the Clintons, in my opinion. I won't support support any Republican or anyone who supports their unethical platform.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

So everyone who doesn't think like you is unethical.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Have you read the Republican platform? I find it to be almost entirely unethical. Therefore, since all Republican candidates swear to uphold it, I can't vote for them.

www.gop.com...
edit on 14-8-2016 by windword because: link that works

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Vroomfondel

I just thought of that. The OP and a member have stated that all their family and friends are voting for Hillary.

Now some of my friends are. Some others are voting for Trump. Other friends aren't voting at all or voting 3rd party.

Well, in fairness,...the OP DID say the alcoholic, wife-beater was voting for Trump.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join