It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am voting for Hilary Clinton.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Reading through these post I see a lot of people say things like," Where are all the Hillary supporters?" and, " In my normal life I have never met a single person that supports Hillary."

Nice to met you. I am a single person voting for Hillary Clinton.
But it's not just me. Every friend I have is voting for her as well as every friend that each one of my friends has. My entire family will be voting for her too. And every friend that each of my family members have will be voting for her.
In fact I only know of one person in real life that is voting trump and that guy is an alcoholic that beats his wife...
This post is just for reference. Hillary supporters are many we just don't feel the need to scream about it everyday.
We prefer to let or voting do our talking for us.
edit on 14-8-2016 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
thread closed for further review of truthfulness and accuracy of spurious facts on trump.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Ok.

Why?

Just curious.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
At least she will have 2 then
Good luck

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Hi there. So how's the pay and benefits at CTR? Or are you just the type of person who doesn't mind corruption and criminals for elected officials to represent us? What do you think it says about us as a country that we would even allow someone as corrupt as hillery run for office at all much less the highest office in our country? What about her draws you to her...or is the pay at CTR just that good?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

edit on 14-8-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So according to you, clinton voters outnumber Trump voters by around 11to 1, Even on msm they have the polls sitting at a virtual tie, With only a couple of points either way.

Im not claiming that Trump will win, But it may come as quite a shock when you realise just how many Trump supporters there are...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Hi there. So how's the pay and benefits at CTR? Or are you just the type of person who doesn't mind corruption and criminals for elected officials to represent us? What do you think it says about us as a country that we would even allow someone as corrupt as hillery run for office at all much less the highest office in our country? What about her draws you to her...or is the pay at CTR just that good?

Nailed it

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Reading through these post I see a lot of people say things like," Where are all the Hilary supporters?" and, " In my normal life I have never met a single person that supports Hilary."

Nice to met you. I am a single person voting for Hilary Clinton.
But it's not just me. Every friend I have is voting for her as well as every friend that each one of my friends has. My entire family will be voting for her too.

Right.... Because talking would require you to defend the indefensible; a criminal.

Now creep back into the shadows from which you came.
edit on 2422x6724America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This account was just created. Obvious paid CTR agent. This account should be reviewed.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Reading through these post I see a lot of people say things like," Where are all the Hilary supporters?" and, " In my normal life I have never met a single person that supports Hilary."

But it's not just me. Every friend I have is voting for her as well as every friend that each one of my friends has. My entire family will be voting for her too. And every friend that each of my family members have will be voting for her.
In fact I only know of one person in real life that is voting trump and that guy is an alcoholic that beats his wife...
This post is just for reference. Hilary supporters are many we just don't feel the need to scream about it everyday.

Hey Scared to sleep....

Go back to bed, your dreaming.

And it's a bad one....andddddd Sleep

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I predict 4 flags for your thread, and 4 stars for every pro Hillary comment in said thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ok.

Why?

Just curious.

Because she is pro choice.
Because of her work over the last 20 years involving the disabled. (My family is made up mostly of people with dwarfism.)
Because she wants to make unions strong.
Because she is taking on the student dept issues and wants dept free collage.
Because she wants to invest in fixing the infrastructure of america , putting lots of people to work in the process.
Because she brings attention to and says she wants to make life better for Veterans.
Because she wants to continue the fight for universal health care. (the affordable health care act has saved my mother many ways)
Because she ( at least now ) is on board with Campaign finance reform.
Because she wants to bring renewable energy tech more into use.
Because she is a big supporter for protecting animals and wildlife.
Because she has a lifetime of experience doing the job.
edit on 14-8-2016 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Hey Scared to sleep....

Go back to bed, your dreaming.

And it's a bad one....andddddd Sleep

lol people always mess with me about my name here. lol

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

This post is just for reference. Hilary supporters are many we just don't feel the need to scream about it everyday.

You can't even spell her name right but your gonna vote for her?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

My, What a well scripted response, Just one thing though,

Because she ( at least now ) is on board with Campaign finance reform.

Im sorry, you lost me there

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What is CTR?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Where are you from?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Every friend I have is voting for her as well as every friend that each one of my friends has. My entire family will be voting for her too. And every friend that each of my family members have will be voting for her.

That's incredible....as in you're not credible. You reached a little too far to make your point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join