It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump with 70% of vote on NBC poll

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
This poll is flawed or not complete.

There does seem to be more disconnect than usual between what real life is reflecting and what polls are reflecting, at least in my world.

Everywhere I look lately, it takes like a +-25% margin of error, OR MORE, to explain away other measures of voter preference besides independent polling.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
dont trust polls. Trumps voter base is quiet and reserved. They will just show up to vote like freaking ninjas. You will be able to identify them by the middle fingers in the air as they leave......

That is all.

The Shy Tory Factor is an interesting phenomenon. Perhaps a Shy Trump Factor? You might be on to something.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What strikes me as odd is that Stein and Johnson are currently doing better than Clinton. Where is Hillary's enthusiasm?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

compared to most who show up to Trump rallies in "protest" and scream like crazy people just because they dont like a presidential candidate....yes

You are not going to write off the raving "triggered" ape shait demeanor of those who cant just vote for themselves and respect the ideologies of their fellow citizens.

That is the "warrior" appearance you guys like right?

edit on 8 14 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

This poll is flawed or not complete.

There does seem to be more disconnect than usual between what real life is reflecting and what polls are reflecting, at least in my world.

Everywhere I look lately, it takes like a +-25% margin of error, OR MORE, to explain away other measures of voter preference besides independent polling.

That poll especially. In my world, and I look all over the net, hillary is winning, yet donald is trailing pretty closely. This one is just silly.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Because of the horrible things Trump voters get called and the attacks that have been made on Trump voters at rallies and the way it gets played, it takes someone like that to be proud and open about admitting Trump support.

Even amongst ourselves, those of us who quietly admit we will likely do so still liken it to making lemonade, but we are all united on one thing: HILLARY CANNOT WIN.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

compared to most who show up to scream like crazy people just because they dont like a presidential candidate....yes

You are not going to write off the raving "triggered" ape shait demeanor of those who cant just vote for themselves and respect the ideologies of their fellow citicens.

That is the "warrior" appearance you guys like right?

As usual, I do not understand what you mean.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

But if it said the opposite, it'd be accurate, right? Social media has been showing Trump has many more followers than Clinton, giving lie to what the MSM keeps pushing.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

That is entitely your problem. Maybe I am smarter, maybe you are not trying.

Either way, Trump 2016

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
What strikes me as odd is that Stein and Johnson are currently doing better than Clinton. Where is Hillary's enthusiasm?

Her social media bots havnt caught wind of the post yet.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

she has a huge following....the "clinton for prison" thing is well supported.....

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Must not of been these 70 republicans....ya think?
Republicans in plea to cut Trump funding
More than 70 Republicans sign a letter to the head of the party's National Committee urging him to stop helping Donald Trump's campaign.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
there was an online poll were cthulhu garnered 90% of the votes.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Because of the horrible things Trump voters get called and the attacks that have been made on Trump voters at rallies and the way it gets played, it takes someone like that to be proud and open about admitting Trump support.

Even amongst ourselves, those of us who quietly admit we will likely do so still liken it to making lemonade, but we are all united on one thing: HILLARY CANNOT WIN.

I gave you a star as I have not seen you get caught up in the really crazy stuff. However, looking at this website, if one is a Hillary suppoerter, they get completely bashed. If you support Trump, here you seem to be safe. So, why would you feel the need to be quiet or liken it to make lemonade out of lemons?

I feel TRUMP CANNOT WIN. I will get more bashing from that here. I still don;t feel the need to be quiet.

The few Clinton supporters here have been almost bashed into the ground.

That is one of the reasons I decided to vote for her. I never wanted to vote for Trump, was looking at third parties. But I will say again, that the treatment Clinton supporters got on this site decided my vote.

Not the only thing, but it sort of tipped the scale, in the end.

Trump has been so divisive and racist and mean and simply stupid....and then I see his 'followers' here (the loud ones) be the same way, it really just broke me.
edit on 14-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
there was an online poll were cthulhu garnered 90% of the votes.

I saw that one!! The meme is 'Don;t vote for the lesser of 2 evils, vote for the most strong one', LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Trump will win all 50 States.

America will not vote for a criminal.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There was a guy in New York whose Trump yard signs kept getting stolen so he made a giant "T" and placed it in his yard. That night someone torched it. The sign was close to his house and could've burned it down.

I've heard of people getting their Trump hats ripped off and stomped on, drinks splashed on their Trump shirts.

It's ridiculous and needs to stop.
edit on 14-8-2016 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Or all the trump voters were polled 10x more, but obviously flawed lmao. Who knew you would say something like this?

It is a live poll and not finished and subject to 'extra votes'. No other poll says this. And I like Jill Stein. It is just not right.

Remembering that whiny line from the first Carrie movie, "They're all gonna laugh at you." ROFL

It's a poll FFS's. It only means something to weak minded people subject to the whims of peer pressure.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/14.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This coincides with social media results. Hillary for Prison is more popular than Hillary for POTUS.

She is toast, only the inner city cheating will make it look close for her but it won't be enough because they can only skew the numbers so much within margins or else the tampering is obvious.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Trump will win all 50 States.

America will not vote for a criminal.

You have a problem with that statement. he is campaigning in states that will never elect him and he ignores swing states. It is not going to happen.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join