It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
I have to get my eyes checked. I thought you said "crack pot". You're not one so I had to look again lol.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes, you should try it. It is nice plain, or with some butter, or with Ponzu citrus soy sause.
I have a collection of rice. Jasmine, Basmati, California, Wild rice, Red rice, forbidden purple rice, brown rices, etc. I love me some good rice.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Keeping it simple. Chicken bacon shallots garluc and bbq sauce. Slop it on a bun

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I love rice too Rider and have only tried regular white and brown rice. I love trying new things and I'm surprised I haven't tried the others yet.

Dave, that sounds delicious!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I have to get my eyes checked. I thought you said "crack pot". You're not one so I had to look again lol.

Hahah!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I laughed at that too!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night StarWild rice is a grass seed. It has a real good nutty flavor and interesting texture. I like it with butter. I think its harvested by Indians in canoes, or something, so it is very expensive. But, small two servings boxes are sold that are worth a try

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

where is this club at...and what is it all about..thanks..

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Night StarWild rice is a grass seed. It has a real good nutty flavor and interesting texture. I like it with butter. I think its harvested by Indians in canoes, or something, so it is very expensive. But, small two servings boxes are sold that are worth a try

Oh yes, I have tried that and love that! It is good mixed with other rice too and flavored with chicken broth and spices.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I had a really embarrassing moment during a date because of that a couple times. I was at a Chinese restaurant and thought the menu said "eyeball soup". It was egg drop soup. The other time I thought it said "Human beef". It said Hunan beef.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

where is this club at...and what is it all about..thanks..

Oh the 'It's hard to move' club? LOL! If you have chronic pain you can join. Some of us are in physical pain all the time. If you have that, you can join.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I had a really embarrassing moment during a date because of that a couple times. I was at a Chinese restaurant and thought the menu said "eyeball soup". It was egg drop soup. The other time I thought it said "Human beef". It said Hunan beef.

Bahahahaha! I almost spit my water out! I've made weird mistakes like that too! Ahahaha!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Wanted to drop in and say hi! Had a few tornadoes here today and quite a bit to drink so I'm off to bed. Rest well all joo beautiful Sheddies!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hydrangea Happiness from my garden to your kitchen table

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

yep i sure in the heck have that...waiting to get back fixed and i hope its soon..hate waking up some days as i hurts to even get out of bed...so where do i go to join this club...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Jin, tornados? That would scare me to death! Glad you're ok. Sweet dreams!

Zazzy, the flowers are lovely! I have those in purple and pink in my yard. Mom loved those!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

yep i sure in the heck have that...waiting to get back fixed and i hope its soon..hate waking up some days as i hurts to even get out of bed...so where do i go to join this club...

You're in it Honey! Welcome! LOL

I suppose we should do something in our club. We'll have to think of what.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Very pretty zazz.

If you add Peat moss to the soil around the hydrangea it will lower the ph closer to what hydrangeas prefer and bring out richer hues in your flowers. 😀

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I hate it when that happens. I don't know if my eyes are the problem or my mind.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Are they edible?

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join