It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I quit drinking like 2 or 3 months ago. I do still time to time, but not nearly as often or as much. Besides, alcohol doesn't lead to much loss of brain function. Not in my experience. Only loss of motor skills(walking and the like).

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I did an experiment once.. I was super pissed and I could've remained that way for the entire day but then I thought.. Hey why should I be pissed when I could be happy instead? Thus my experiment began. My entire day went so much better because I chose to be happy rather than sad. It worked better than I could've imagined.

Mind over Matter! What you think you can do and believe you can do, you will! but only if you believe it!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Thank You Mac.

I lived in a civilized Scandinavian country for thirty years, and assumed the US was just so. Holly Molly was I surprised when I realized this is a third world place with a candy coated image.
The people who produce the revenue for any manual labor have no rights what so ever, they are slaves.

They are considered to be mindless. To the point where they don't think they deserve respect. They love being martyrs.
It is so sad.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Ok this discussion could help me(though I tend to go back to my old ways). With anger, well, I try to stay angry with someone and am never able to. The person tends to be somewhat or important or someone I love in some fashion. Whether family or friend. So I can never hold on to anger even if I try.

However, with joy I simply can not achieve it without good reason or the company of friends which is limited now. Confidence is my issue now. It is a mind over matter issue, but how to achieve it?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I drink maaaaybe once a month.
I agree but it surely loosens up the seriousness factor.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I'll tell you a joke I may get in trouble for it though...

how do you confuse a female archaeologist?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

When I did drink it was everyday, 3 beers. Now that isn't much, but it equals 7-10 Coronas because of they were bigger and stronger. Or 5 of the same sort of beers for a couple months two years or so ago. Though much of the year I don't have the chance to drink so I simply don't.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

because youre a good person, I cant stay angry at anyone either.

I'd laugh way too much.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Er how? I can't figure it out.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I'm not sure good is the proper adjective to describe me, but I don't think I'm necessarily bad.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

No offense....but maybe try better beer!!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

hand her a tampon and ask her what period it's from.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Stuff was strong. 7, 7.2, 9.5%. Well, strong in comparison to what Americans drink. It is good beer though. I didn't drink much because I didn't need to get drunk
Hell, I feel that my alcohol consumption in this life has done damage to my brain so I prefer not to.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Heh. Who knows, maybe women could figure it out!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

MOLSONS!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Just dropping in to say hello and spread some love. Feeling down and worried about more tests coming up. Just not myself. Going to find some movies to watch and make ciggs. I'll pop in later.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey! Hugs!! I hope everything goes well. You know we're here for you if you need to be picked up! (HUGS)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Hugs!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

HI STARRRRRRRRRR!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

oh guys can figure that one out too, it's an old school joke! haha