It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Smelllooo everyone! Hows the greatest place in the world doing this morning?

Good morning to you Mac.
Every muscle in my body has revealed itself, my joints a aching and I just want to sit here in the Shed and do nothing but entertain my self.
Some idiot at work scheduled me for ten days in a row, I got the tenth cut off after complaining to my manager, who actually said they are crazy in my department.
They fired every one so we are cut to the bone.
This is my last day before I have two days off, I have to train a rookie, which I like to do, but the kitchen manager has a tendency to give us "tasks" that interrupt the training.

I resigned nine days ago and when I ask The Big Manager if she has found a replacement, she just replies sheepishly grinning. She is very nice but overwhelmed.

So I will just bring a bell with me to work and tell them to ring it when they find me sleeping.

Idiots, nincompoops, (what ever that is), slave drivers. I can literally see the fangs on the kitchen manager as she waddles around like a big fat tarantula. (No offense to spiders they are very useful creatures)

Other then that I am fine thank you. How are you? And every one else?
Pardon my selfish tirade. It felt so good.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I was craving for a prime rib dinner on sunday. So the wife and I went to the fancy dinner spot in town and had a $150 dollar dinner for 2. Then last night at the mine here, it was Prime Rib for dinner -Which actually tasted better then the dinner a few nights prior.
All well, at least we were able to get away for a bit.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Wow.

Between the picture of your kid and of Gordi's, how does the world survive such cuteness?

I get overwhelmed just looking at the pictures. You have the real deal.

Sigh...

Fishy

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

nincompoops, (what ever that is)

I usually keep this tidbit to myself, but the answer to the question of "What is a Sufi?"

"A Sufi is a Sufi!"

So, when you ask, what is a nincompoop?...I just smile...The answer is obvious....well, maybe to a Sufi, or to another nincompoop, or to a silly fish...

Fishy

(Hi everyone!...bye!...)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

10 days straight is to much with out a break in between.
I know exactly what you mean about departments being cut down to nothing. Saves costs..sure, but burdens everyone else left to cover those other areas. The worst is when theres a major cut and then some bone head gets hired that has nothing to do with the job in the first place. Happens here all the time. The manager always lets go of the local guys first, then brings in one of his idiot friends from back home. Whom has zero experience to do with the job. Its like they make up a position just to hire a guy here, and then fire a vital part of the department. Idiots...each and everyone of them!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Good Morning/Afternoon my Lovely people!
For those of you having a bad day, I do hope it improves soon. I've been up for a couple of hours, but I'm not awake yet.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good morning to You! And everyone else!

Last night I caught a glimpse of a Rare Feather Winged Hooved Dragon and took a pic of it! Here He is in all His splendor!!!

Isn't He Awesome!!

edit on 7-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

WOW!!!!!! Awesome indeed! Good to see you Syx, I was wondering where you were. I have to leave now. Be back later today. Have a great day and say Hi to CC for me.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: zazzafrazz
You always have to work twice as hard to make up for everything you were supposed to get done yesterday. LOL
Ah, such is life. We go running at the speed of life just so we can slow down for the special moments. But it’s more than worth it when we finally get a special moment and we can enjoy it.

a reply to: awareness10

Link to BlogSpot about the stargate
I found this and it was dated Feb 2010. It is a really cool read. Great find!!

a reply to: visitedbythem
What a cool pic!!! I never saw that out my office window, heck who am I kidding? I don’t have office windows. LOL

That is crazy about the price differences. It shouldn’t be that way. I have one med they write that way, every little bit counts.

Hi everyone!

Martin! how did I miss this post?! Awesome I can't believe you've found a link to this
Thankyou!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Awesome pic Star

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

and just as equally awesome Syx!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I'm alive. That's about alllI can say. I found out they're for sure cutting the power today.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Night Star
Good to see You too Night! I've been laying low.. Was in a funk for a few days. Better now so... Have a fun day today!!
That goes for everyone else too!!

awareness10
Thanx 10! Good to see you!! Yah the Dragon is cool eh?

Skid Mark
I Hey Bro! I hope the power stays on long enough for you to maybe look up some agencies in Your area that can help with that bill!! There are places that actually help...
Project Now, South Moline Township, are a couple here that help with bills.
If You don't have a P.N. office there, You will probably have a Township office there. Look up that with the nearest town/City, and also try that with county names...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yes very cool Dragon love it!

Skid: I hope you're doing ok I know you're going through a rough patch right now.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's my Sons Birthday today.. 27 wow... I was only 19 when I had him.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Happy Birthday to Him!! ( Ummm, You just gave away Your age!)
I thought that was a no no for You Gals.

CC is still 25. She has been that old for years now!! LMAO!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

lol cool Dragon thankyou!

yes i'm a Gen X'r however I still look 30ish... hah.. might be the water
wait nope it's not the water, it's the alien genes definitely.

CC ok who is that again?

edit on 9/7/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/7/2016 by awareness10 because: aliens

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ok after 4 cups of VERY Strong Coffee, I am at a Sufficient Vibratory State!! BBBbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... LOL!!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

CCBears is My Wife. A Member here Who posts very sparsely anymore...
I Miss Her silliness...

She was originally a Polar Bear here, but was changed into a Flying Unicorn,
In one of My story entries here way back when.
(Reminds Me I need to do another here soon...)
This image was created By BugWhisperer, Who has not been here for a long time. She is Errollore's Wife...
Gail I hope You are well!!!

edit on 7-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

here try this, it should give you a jolt and a half!

www.deathwishcoffee.com...

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join