It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Thank you.

I really do feel like that. At this point all I want to do is go back to where I came from; just wash my hands of this place and put it in my rear view mirror.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Thank you.

I really do feel like that. At this point all I want to do is go back to where I came from; just wash my hands of this place and put it in my rear view mirror.

Hopefully, you will be able to do just that and sooner rather than later my friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers as always.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Skid, you reach out any time and I'll come down and help your pack up and drive you to your family.
K?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thanks. I hope it's sooner than later too.

a reply to: zazzafrazz
Thank you. Everything I own is packed. None of my family has room though, especially not for my dogs. It would kill me to give them up.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Zazzy, you're the best! HUGS!

Skid, at least options are presenting themselves to you. Perhaps somehow you will be able to bring the dogs with you. Hang in there. One day at a time, one thing at a time.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well, I'm off for now. I'll be back tomorrow.

Thanks everyone. It helps knowing I'm not alone. It really does.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Don't your family members have a couch at least where you could sleep until you start going to the doctors and have documentations of your health status so you can file for disability???

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You are never alone with us Skiddy.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I don't know. My sister might but then there are the dogs. I don't know if she'll let them in.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
pm'd you
edit on 5-9-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Plead with her and tell her it will be temporary until you can get disability. I bet she falls in love with the dogs once they are around.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Just sitting here stunned and wondering, after reading the latest posts.
A world of fear and suffering in this tiny micro universe of The Shed.
And comfort offered reassuring our paths are intertwined and anguish that we can't do more.

Do we realize how we have blessed each others lives? I wonder?
You have enriched mine. With every kind word, amusing twitch and crooked turn.
Do thoughts and minds merge? I think they do.
In the most wonderful way.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

My Sweet and wonderful friend, yes I think we all know that we have in our own ways blessed each others lives. We offer and receive words of wisdom and kindness that reach out into our own little corners of the world. Like a ripple in the water, our love and compassion spreads outward as far as it needs to, whenever it needs to. In the Shed, we are as guardians of each others precious lives. Here in this enchanting realm, we will always have each other and there will always be love. Always.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Yes, this is such a lovely Shed.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You made me cry happy tears my friend.

originally posted by: Night Star

Here in this enchanting realm, we will always have each other and there will always be love. Always.

As we cry out for each other to share our joy and sorrow we find this realm, very well said.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
People of the Shedlands... Outside, the gardens are lit with tiny lights for as far as the eye can see. They are draped from the branches of green trees, lush bushes and colorful flowers, over wooden bridges, above ponds and majestic fountains. In the center of the wondrous garden, there are stone steps and along each step is an unlit candle and a beautiful flower. Take a candle and light it. Take a flower. Walk to the top of the stairs where you will find a sacred stone building and inside a sacred and secret room where you will find a marble alter. Place your candle there with wishes for those you know who need a special wish or extra love and help in their lives, even for yourself if need be. Whisper what you wish and hope for and leave your flower.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Your writing is awesome!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thank you Jin!

Wis, we have shared so much in the various sheds. I have always been so grateful for you and other Sheddites who have found this place and made my life better because of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes Jin, at times it is incomprehensibly compassionate, it becomes a place of wonder. Where we lift each other up through our trials that we shamelessly admit.
"It" has through its magic helped me through times of trial and near death.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Your writing is awesome!

Thank you Q Man! Zazzy and Wis inspired me tonight. The shed and its people inspire me. They always have. And your love for the Sheddites hasn't gone unnoticed.

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join