It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

In any case, that man has a lot of blood on his hands. He makes me sick!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have little emotion with regards to human life(though I sympathize/emphatize with everyone who hasn't raped or murdered) so I can not say I hate him. I am intrigued by him, by his henchmen and by the era that he caused. I was looking for a book on his Field Marshall Erwin Rommel(aka Desert Fox), but failing to find one I took this for $6.50.

Now that I am reading it I'd like to maybe make a thread in the History forums upon completion or upon having enough information for a proper thread. However, I know ATS is anti-Nazi(which is natural), but does this mean that even a history on this man is not allowed? It isn't as if I support him or his actions.

Oh and I think that quote or quotes somewhat explains his mind.
edit on 1-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You'll have to make your thread because I can't even stand talking about him, especially in this place of peace and wonder. We can discuss other things of course.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I give up

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I have no idea if it is allowed. Ask a mod. There have been threads where people denied the damned holocaust. There will be an angry mood set to such a thread having anything to do with that man I would imagine.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I think people should grow up and realize it is a part of history. There is much to the man that many do not know. Which is of course the point of reading the book. Deny ignorance and all that, not that anything would make up for his evil, but it is good to learn.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I learned enough to know that I don't want to learn any more about him. I have nothing else to say about him or the history. It is way too depressing and I have enough anxiety already.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I need help getting to sleep. Need to wake up early..

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Why don't you go and play with the dragons or something. I'm all filled with anxiety worrying about appointments and you are throwing Hitler at me. Good Lord!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: Martin75
Jess, I'm very sorry to learn of your loss. I've missed many, many pages here so I don't know the whole story, but just that one lovely picture of Jack & his great-great-nephew says so much.

Hugs to you from Dada and I.
[[[[[Jess]]]]]

To everyone who has messaged me lately, I've sent you all individual replies. And to all of you here in the Shed and on ATS, thank you for your kindness and support. Dada and I are doing okay, and my absence has simply been due to a very hectic time in real life. Hectic, but for very positive reasons. I am in the process of rearranging our affairs so our future will be quieter and with far less stress, but it's a slow and complicated process that takes some time. I will post more details a bit later today.

I pop in and out.

I am so sorry to hear you are having a situation. I hope things will go well with you.

You said you were looking for quiet and peace. I wish for you both peace.

Real life is lots of fun. Sometimes you just need your own space.

edit on 1-9-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Yeah see, I don't get that. It's history. Nothing else. With the dragons huh. Not sure they won't fry me up or something. Maybe do some prank on the pixies though.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

No Hello? Sheesh! Is this a bad night for me or what?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

You're too smart to say it is only history and nothing else. Make a thread and discuss it there please. It is not Shed material and you are stressing me out. What happened to my sweet, poetic little buddy?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Yeah I'll probably make a thread about it when I have more information. Not Shed material, yeah I haven't been visiting much or in any case it feels I haven't, except of course the last few days
Might go back to that for a while. I think you have me mistaken for someone else?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: crappiekat

No Hello? Sheesh! Is this a bad night for me or what?

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[Hug]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Having done that back up a bit. I don't want to give anyone the impression that I'm overly fond of elves. :wink:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

But elves are wondrous creatures!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Your poems. Not many people can write like that!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ah, Jin you came out of your corner.

Yes Moon, Elves are wondrous creatures. Wish I could be an elf right now, then I wouldn't have to go to the Doctors tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I have my reasons. I accept them.........puckish creatures that they be.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I was thinking to write one today. And I might. Just I am lacking the motivation or inspiration or whatever you'd like to call it, however, you are wrong in that not many people can. Many can, they just don't try.

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join