It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hey Bro. Sorry to see the probs piling up on You.
There are agencies here that will help with bills to a degree. Called "Project Now" here.
Look into places like that while you are still online. google it with the name of your town, city, whattever that is close to You....

Or use like, need help with bills, for search term...

I gotta head out for a while. CatchYa, and everyone else, Later... syx
edit on 29-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Thanks, man. They do keep piling up.

I guess they got help with the bill already this year and can't do it again.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I sent you a PM.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Got it Honey and replied.

I am praying for you and sending positive vibes. We all go through some crap in our lives and it's so good to have people in our lives who care about us. We care a great deal about you my friend! Hang in there. HUGS!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thank you.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Off for now. I'll try to make it back on tomorrow. Take care, all.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Sorry for your loss Martin. I'm glad that you know that the celebration of life is more important than any other process.

You and yours have my condolences.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Marty ran down the long wondering path leading to a small moss covered cottage. If you weren’t looking you could easily run right past it. There was a small wooden door with windows on either side of the door. The roof was made of green moss and the sides and back seemed to meld into the ground so that you couldn’t really tell where one ended and the other began.
Just as Marty reached forward to knock the door swung open and Marty was pulled into a very big, very strong bear hug. Well it wasn’t quite a bear it was a Jala hug.

“How are you sweetie? I thought I heard you coming so I’ve been making you something to eat. Get cleaned up and it should be just about ready.” Jala said.

“Just about ready? How long ago did you hear me? I was running fast! Did you see how fast I was running?” Marty asked in a rush and tumble of words.

“For a while child. You were very fast…and very loud. Now go clean up.”

Marty went back into the bathroom and cleaned her face and hands. She didn’t know what made her come back to Jala. She hadn’t returned here since the floods ravaged the area when she first found herself on Accasia. She had left The Shed and just started running. Just needing to burn off the restless energy that surrounded her. But the more she ran, the more she began to realize her purpose. She needed Jala’s healing powers. For a small part of her had been broken and she needed Jala to help heal her before she again stepped on the battlefield.

Marty and Jala ate and filled each other in on the parts of their lives that never really got shared correctly across the forest grapevine, if ya know what I mean. Both of Jala’s sons had gotten married and one had a new son on the way. She doesn’t get to see them as much as she wants but they are coming to stay with her when the baby is born, so she is over the moon.

After dinner they sat in the moonlight and Jala asked “Marty, why are you here? You do not need me for this.”

“Of course I do! I need a healer to fix this to make me whole again! Why don’t you want to help me?” Marty’s eyes flashed with anger not understanding why Jala didn’t want to help her.

“Oh sweet child. You know I would do anything to help you. And that is why I’ve called for the Ceagle that is sitting over there. This is not something that a healer can fix. It is not a hole you ever want to fill.” Jala flashed her hands in front of the moon and a picture started to appear.

It was the inside of The Shed. Marty could see herself standing in the middle of the room. The room was completely filled with people. Marty knew some of them NightStar, Kaelci, Syx, Skid, Cooch, Tom & Gail, is that Gordi!, I think Gordi has a fishtank with him, and there’s Jacy & Cody, and there’s Mr. NS!, and still so many more people. Some she couldn’t see because they were talking so their head was turned and other’s she didn’t know. “They are all people of The Shed. It’s kinda like Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave! And it is the people of The Shed that will stand shoulder to shoulder with you and hold you steady. Please meet Clifton the Ceagle. Basically a cougar with wings, they can almost catch a dragon they are so fast. Now go home be with your friends they will hold you up. Come see me when you need something that isn’t in front of you.”

Jala gave Marty another big hug and then helped her onto Clifton’s back. Marty snuggled into Clifton’s soft feather/fur mixed and was back at The Shed within minutes.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Oh Jess, that was awesome! Thank you so much for leaving that with us tonight! I hope to see you writing more soon. I'm sure Marty will have some very grand adventures in her travels with the ceagle!

Love that hobbit house!!!!!!

edit on 29-8-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Great story Jess! First time Gail and I were in the Shed. LOL
(Aria and Errollorre have been there many times.
)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Hello Sir Tom of the Shedlands! Quiet in here tonight. I can hear the crickets outside peeping away. We always hear them in August. Hope you and Gail are doing well.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
****Waves***

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Waves back! How are you Honey???

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm well considering it's Monday! How are you Ms NS!?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'm fine tonight Jiminy Cricket!

It's funny you showed up right after I mentioned crickets. LOL

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

My ears were ringing! The sun wanes and so I rise. Oh here's a lil funny for ya!

edit on 29-8-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Awww, love the pics Jin and Rider!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Evening all.

Skid, you have a message

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>