It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters target whites for beat downs

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
To be honest, I'm surprised this is receiving so little attention on ATS. I would think a thread like this, in which a community was set ablaze in amazing racist fasion, would garner a lot more attention.

I'm going to be honest. I have to live around this stuff. It's close.

Is no one else feeling vulnerable from this?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Just heard a female say something along the lines of, "let's wait until we get our soldiers up, we can't attack 40 [police]."

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

This thread had a pretty good run actually. The PC trolls showed up and made sure of it.

edit on 14-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

We are not talking history. We are talking today. I am not looking down a nose I am looking over the wall of ignorance that perpetuates a race war in this country. 50 years almost since I had a dream. Civil Rights Act.

There is no reason for all of those people to out there calling to kill white people when it was a black cop who shot the guy. So, anytime a cop shoots someone black people can gang up and beat the # out of white people?There is no reason.

It is time to own it. STFU and work for what you should have.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Lol, no. I'm not in the habit of letting a bunch of spoiled brats intimidate me. That's really what this amounts to for the every day Joes & Josephines of the rest of the ethnicities out there -- racial intimidation.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I was trying to find the Tosh.0 comedy response to this but it aint in GooTube

He does a whole white boy version where he pulls out his retirement portfolio's and such
HERE IT IS:
tosh.cc.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Tempter

This thread had a pretty good run actually. The PC trolls showed up and made sure of it.

Then I think people fail to realize the impact of this event. This sets a new bar. It's also possible that this will be a jumping off point to much larger and/or more frequent events such as these.

I get it. Blacks are pissed. Regardless of why I think that's the case they are.

And I'm worried it's going to get worse. Soon.

really soon

This # is coming to a crescendo, I can feel it.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Lol, no. I'm not in the habit of letting a bunch of spoiled brats intimidate me. That's really what this amounts to for the every day Joes & Josephines of the rest of the ethnicities out there -- racial intimidation.

Brave words. You must not live in the city near a bunch of people talking exactly like this and attacking like this.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

And I'm worried it's going to get worse. Soon.

really soon

This # is coming to a crescendo, I can feel it.

That's a no-brainer. But dollars to donuts they keep it within the ghettos. It'll never get much further from home than that because try effing with other races' & classes' home neighborhoods. Guarantee there'd be a lot of dead BLMers.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Brave words. You must not live in the city near a bunch of people talking exactly like this and attacking like this.

I bet you've never actually lived in a ghetto. BTDT.

Quick edit: Not meaning to be a dick here, just want to say as long as you learn to not give into intimidation, you're good. A weak person is a target, especially in the 'hood.
edit on 8/14/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I bet you've never actually lived in a ghetto. BTDT.

Quick edit: Not meaning to be a dick here, just want to say as long as you learn to not give into intimidation, you're good. A weak person is a target, especially in the 'hood.

Okay, first of all, I had to google BTDT, I feel dumb now. Good job throwing me off balance.

Secondly, you have no idea the life I lead. But when you make comments on the Internet sounding tough in the face of a faraway danger, it comes across as ridiculous.

I've spent time at war. In the ghetto, fought for my life. I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of, either. Maybe more bad than good, even.

I know what is going through their hearts right now. I can feel it as if it were as thick as pudding. Black pudding.

Finally, I'd like to thank you for responding. I guess it just feels better to tell people that I'm worried for my me and my kin right now. This is close. As in 25 minutes away. Well within striking distance.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well it seems that "race doesn't exist" when the victims are white. But magically, when the perpetrators are white, it manages to spring into existence.

Any SJWs care to explain the complex nature of this type of magic?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Did we all forget about a month ago 5 officers were killed and 9 other were injured during a BLM rally? It is drawing out hate. That may not be the intention of the founders but it is hijacked. BLM and the NBPP and Huey Newton are basically, in a nutshell, one in the same and there had better be some vocalization about this.

Four businesses were destroyed or burned badly, seven squad cars were damaged, and four officers were injured in the chaos Saturday night. Seventeen people were arrested, and 48 shots or series of shots were fired, according to police. A teenage girl was injured by a stray bullet, police sa

Why? The proprietors of those businesses set up shop to create a community and the community it was there to help burnt those dreams to the ground. This is not about racism. This is simply ignorance and hate of ones self. To move forward and protest oppression means to tear down the wall of the oppressor, not destroy the foundation, home or the place of refuge for your self. There is no way to win that battle.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

To move forward and protest oppression means to tear down the wall of the oppressor, not destroy the foundation, home or the place of refuge for your self. There is no way to win that battle.

There is a way to fix this problem, it will not happen because there is no person out there willing to give their piece of the pie, after all they worked hard and earned it why should they share ........I find it curious when people say that all these people want is the world to burn and that they are no good scum just waiting for the opportunity to # it up for others, burn businesses down and cause havok.....i wonder though if these people had a chance in life, if they had more to look forward to than gang banging and drug dealing....would these very same people be as angry if they had the same opportunities as their peers ?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

"Willing to give up their share of the pie" on one side "had a chance in life" on the other... hmm. If I was a black guy and someone presented me with "you'd sure be in a better position in this life if you were just freely given what others have worked so hard for you." I'd be seriously insulted. The media and the meddlesome reverse discrimination folks are the most condescending group walking around today. They talk about blacks like they are a helpless bunch who are simply not able to do for themselves what so many others from all races and backgrounds have done; earn it for themselves. How little respect these people show blacks in America. It's shamefull!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It is shameful, the old saying walk a mile in another's shoes really fits the conversation

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This past weekend a young kid came up to our house. He was trying to sell items to benefit the "FLORIDA YOUTH CLUB OF AMERICA " It is a scam. I know this but he walks up to our house after my wife said please come back when my husband returns in a few minutes.

It is 96 degrees outside. 100% Humidity. he looksl ike he is going to pass out. Before he pitches me I ask him 'Do you need a drink? ...he looked like a deer in the headlights.

"yes sir" he said.

Then I asked him his name and he paused...I asked what is your name? He told me Darnell. I told him mine and then proceeded to explain what a great salesman he would be one day. It was a connection that this kid had that was what mattered. I have volunteered and coached sports for years and have seen the epidemic of the non dad kid.

Even now years later kids I coached I will see and they will tell me how great it was to have someone who believed in them. A lot of issues could be resolved by simply taking care of our own and looking past any barrier.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

do you ever get tired of ad hom posts

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
a reply to: Ksihkehe

do you ever get tired of ad hom posts

Feel free to report any content that you feel violates T&C.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply and i agree to this point here...

the epidemic of the non dad kid.

Only because my GF raised her boy with no dad and the boy now 18 is not only playing state level sport he is at UNI getting a degree in law all the while working for a minimal wage for a high end lawyer ....At the other end of the spectrum i see a friend whom has 3 boys who are nasty and abusive and learn it all from their dad.....

Oh and damn i love that marshal stack kitty is playing ...i want one ,...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join