It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters target whites for beat downs

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Throwing this out here, heres a link to someone live streaming in Milw tonight.
www.ustream.tv...

Another stream here

edit on 14-8-2016 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
editted
edit on 14-8-2016 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Thank you!! I've been trying to dig up streams for the last half hour and keep coming up empty.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Judging by what I think is his sister talking right now, there's a distinct lack of support for the protestors of last night. You go, girl, you go right for the jugular.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Not the sisters I saw.

One sister said she was glad about all that happened and would not change a thing because the riots brought the community together.

Then things got really inflamatory.

She claimed Slyville did not have a gun on him had a CCW permit.
edit on 14-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Not the sisters I saw.

One sister said she was glad about all that happened and would not change a thing because the riots brought the community together.

Then who the sam hell was the one I listened to ranting? I thought I heard her say something that sounded like "my brother" a few times. Maybe she meant that in the "communal" sense rather than familial? Either way, she wasn't appreciative of the riot destruction, so there's that I suppose.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Not the sisters I saw.

of course shed claim that. which also explains why he ran away.. and why last night had to be what it was.
how could he have a permit with his rap sheet?

when you open yourself for ridicule and persecution and derogatory name calling and marginalization of an entire race, then there's no solution... until the real issues are addressed.
I'm beginning to think none of this that's happened for the past 2 and half years has anything to do with the police.
I won't elaborate any further on that.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Quite an interesting definition of "bringing the community together".

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

The second woman mentioned something about it being "illegal to high speed chase" ... anyone know what she is referring to?

I know in Austin during SXSW they have had problems with perps killing bystanders with cars while attempting to evade, but making a rule restricting cops from engaging in pursuits over a particular speed sounds like it would provide more a 'target speed' to the suspect and encourage more people to run at high speeds, which could present even greater risk to the public as criminals do not tend to be professional stunt drivers.

Can't really see the logic in that decision if this is the case, but cars will be driving themselves soon enough so # it.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I only cuaght the live stream of the sister's statements.

I would like to rewatch it but I can not find it anywhere.

There were several professional reporters there with cameras and they asked both women to spell their names for the record.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chronfucius

This might help

fox6now.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
They are currently chanting "black lives matter" but of course it has nothing to do with BLM whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: introvert
How do we know these were BLM protesters and not just stupid kids that lived in the area?

The OP does not know and neither does AJ. It is AJ that has been pushing this 'race war' stuff for years. It pulls in views to his site.

He's not "pushing it".

The blacks screaming "beat that white ass!" are.

He's just making people aware of it.

Good to know what's going on in that arena.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Tim Pool is also posting videos and updates on his twitter

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

They are currently chanting "black lives matter" but of course it has nothing to do with BLM whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chronfucius

Generally, police departments won't pursue for any kind of traffic infraction, misdemeanor crime (except DUI) and non-violent felonies.

Generally, pursuits are authorized when the crime was a violent felony, or if they feel the suspect of a crime may be a danger to society.

For example, generally pursuits are authorized if someone with a warrant for murder flees, or commits an armed robbery, armed home burglary, rape, agg assault/battery with a deadly weapon, etc.

Always, traffic conditions, weather conditions, pedestrian traffic, road conditions, are factored in whether or not the pursuit is canceled or allowed to continue.

It is not illegal by law for the police to chase someone in a vehicle.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I am open to helping them address the real issues, but they have to understand that they are part of the real issues and would have to do more than blame everyone else and expect everyone else to fix things. They also have a lot to fix in themselves and their own ways of living.

Any solutions that are going to help address what is really going on in theses communities are going to be more than just handouts.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I found this video of Slyville Smith's brother also claiming he had a CCW permit and also caliming these CCW permits are actually a conspiracy by whites to kill black people or something.

Brother of Sylville Smith with his conceal carry permit.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I worked in community policing at my previous department for 5 years.

I was born and raised in the community I patrolled in.

On the regular, I would try to go into the low income, crime ridden, majority black neighborhoods and try to build stronger relationships.

I would try to refer them to social services that were created to help. Also, I had direct ties to the high school in the area and I would do my best to get them hooked up with the right people to get back into school and finish their diplomas.

What did I receive in return? I was called racial slurs and told to get out of "their neighborhood."

It wasn't everyone that lived there, but a majority.

It is why I gave up.

It's as the Dallas police chief said, people are relying too much on the police to fix the issues in these neighborhoods, and society in general.

I don't know what the answer is, but I sure in the hell wish I did.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

CCW for a stolen weapon?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join