It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slipstream commuting Pigeon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is something you don't see every day. I thought it to be fake at first, but you can see it's shadow when it gets real low and it's reflection in the cars. The motorcyclist also seems to take notice. Crazy none the less.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Jonathan Livingstone Pigeon

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I read about human sacrificing, blood drinking reptilians who live underground and I think "maybe, just maybe its true"
I SEE a video of a pigeon flying low and fast and I think "no way, thats gotta be bs"

I think I probably need a short break from this site

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Kinda expecting dick dastardly and muttley flying in to drop an anvil on that bird

What would make it fly in traffic, the thrill of sheer speed, a pigeon playing chicken, strange

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Lmao, so true.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
From the comments

Welcome to state of the art CGI. First we should inform you that its physically impossible for pigeons to fly this fast...you should be suspicious how its flying along one particular lane as if it was moving with the cars itself... birds wouldn't fly so orderly :-)

Secondly no bird on earth would have such endurance to fly this long with the cars.

This comment is ignorance. As a person who has been around pigeons for a long time, I'll says it is not even an exception.

Racing pigeon can often fly 60 mph in average conditions. Endurance. Birds flying 400 to 500 miles on the day.

The American Racing Pigeon Union speed record for a 100 to 150 race is 100 MPH. Of course there was probably a very favorable tail wind. It's around 80 MPH for 400 and 500 miles.

The birds don't often flying in traffic but they often fly parallel to roads.

edit on 8/16/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

top topics

join