I was introduced by a member in ATS to native Indians folktales and mythology; i found it fascinating, the philosophy is something mind boggling.. To
have such clarity about our specie and not just about our specie, but every living thing on this planet..
This is one of the stories i found; The ten commandments, ive heard tales about men that tried to follow their creed.. Seems they lie as usual or
full of .....
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell therein with respect
- Remain close to the Great Spirit
- Show great respect for your fellow beings
- Work together for the benefit of all Mankind
- Give assistance and kindness wherever needed
- Do what you know to be right
- Look after the well-being of Mind and Body
- Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater Good
- Be truthful and honest at all times
- Take full responsibility for your actions
edit on 2016814 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)
The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of AboveTopSecret.com.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.