It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Was Asked to Allow the Pentagon to Send Help to Benghazi?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

She Effed Up Big Time there , and American Citizens were Killed . Could have been one of Your Kin if Circumstances were Different . There Should Be Hell to Pay for that , Where TF is it ?..........

link   

She Effed Up Big Time there , and American Citizens were Killed . Could have been one of Your Kin if Circumstances were Different . There Should Be Hell to Pay for that , Where TF is it ?..........

link   

link   

link   

Still waiting for Justice America !
edit on 13-8-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I believe Stephens wasn`t suppose to be at benghazi,when he heard the first reports about what was happening in benghazi he left and headed to the embassy there to check on the people at the embassy.at the time it was happening hillary and her cronies didn`t know stephens had gone to benghazi.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

No i think they didn't care where he was...and the US, Obama, and Hillary played one card too many with the terrorists like stupid fools, and it blew up in their face!! Hillary thought that if they bought them off with tons of weapons and money they would just follow orders like they were supposed to..The fools never stopped to think about how much these savages hate the US and will kill for sport!! Hell imo, this is tantamount to treason....Hillary and Obama Admin. probably told the enemy what they were up to and how it would work in their favor. shared classified information...and the terrorists took them for everything....

When the #e hit the fan, she gave the order to stand down or their cover and all they had done to interfere in International affairs would implicate her and the president which would be an act of treason!! So they had decided long before that if anything happened they would burn it to the ground!! covering their own Ass!

In the meantime good Americans were sacrificed to hide our part in the corruption of pumping up the terrorists....

Pax

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

lol, we get it, calm down!

You're right though.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Nothing that Hillary does surprises me anymore.I'm just waiting for audio of the "stand down " order.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: ckhk3

Why wouldn't they want to send help? I'm not up to speed on this.

Maniacal political jealousy.

They were more worried about the upcoming (2012) elections.

Their heads were clouded with petty bickering and incompetence.

You mean the election where Republicans kicked Democrats azzzz... all over the nation? Doesn't look like allowing the murders of Americans, to further their political agenda worked too well at all, did it!

Is it too late to put Hitlery and her lapdogs on trial for crimes against humanity? If not, I hope President Trump will do so!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Still waiting for the information on what weapons they were killed with. What type of rounds, casings of munitions.
Very easy to figure out but nobody knows nothing. I can't find anything on it unless somebody knows something I don't on here.

All I remember is that Romney was picking up a lot of steam right before this happened. He also beat Obama in a debate but can't recall if it was before or after. Romney was also bashing Obama on policy over there. Then this story of the video which is not an excuse at all. It's free speech which I still don't understand how that never manifested. So we are working to liberate people but also attack our own personal freedoms? Nonsense. He was not even arrested for the video. Nothing to do with anything. Protecting freedom of speech is way more important anyway than liberating a country. It's the apex of what America stands for yet Hillary attacks it as a problem. No. The problem is her for getting in way over her head and running the State Dept like a guild of thieves.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hoping that the parents who have taken Clinton to
task on this prevail. If it is the only way she sees
the whooping she deserves, so be it.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ckhk3
Why wouldn't they want to send help? I'm not up to speed on this.

It was just a few weeks before the election in 2012. Obama didn't want this clouding his re-election bid.

So he allowed 4 people to die so he could get re-elected.

Those who died in Benghazi were only pions doing the biding of the power elite. Totally expendable.

Thank god, or whoever, that we have people who pursue this and expose those responsible

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If you guys follow the thread posts I made on the first page there's one in particular that I'd like you guys to read. It was my answer to seagull on what SHOULD have happened:

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: seagull

When the attack started the embassy staff would have sent out a message over secure lines, called the State Department, and then the DOD would have been informed.

What SHOULD have happened was the QRF forces(Delta) in the area would have picked up the distress call in their TOC.

The 60s(or other aircraft) would have spooled up and QRF teams would have already been out the door.

Time is 5 minutes.

Travel time from the nearest QRF to Benghazi 1/2 hour.

It would most likely have been a pair MH60L with 11 passengers and possibly an MH60 DAP.

They already had ISR and already had a gunship in the sky.

The CIA had contractor assets as well and they should have given them the go ahead to start opening up some foreheads. That never happened either.

This whole waiting around for 12 hours while an embassy burned would not have happened if someone did not interfere. It's that simple.

Between the gunship, the QRF, and contractor assets they could have mopped that place up in a quick fashion.

This is what should have happened UNLESS someone interfered in that process. The more information that comes out the more it is evident that someone deliberately interfered with that QRF process.

As a soldier who has responded to attacks of these type in places like Afghanistan I can tell you that SOP for QRF forces is response within minutes, not hours. Certainly not 12 hours.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

EXACTLY!!!!! WHO HOLDS ALL THE POWER!! The 12 hour delay was to destroy all and every piece of evidence!!

Thank you for your service project, and my FREEDOM!! This is just another example of crossing any line for political reasons

We need to realize with these murdering anti American ASS HATS NO LIVES MATTER!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

In that debate I went into some pretty good detail on how QRF missions are supposed to go. Even included some of more well known missions my unit was involved in.

QRF(Quick Reaction Force) is something I did as a matter of course. I also did medevac chase, DART(Downed Aircraft Recovery Team), CSAR(Combat Search And Rescue), air assault, and BFCs(Battlefield Circulars).

There's an established set of procedures to be followed in the event something like this happens. Not one of those procedures were followed. Not one of those units in the area assigned to QRF or any other mission task was allowed to get in the fight.

Politicians like Clinton do NOT CARE if we die as long as our deaths contributes to their political pedigree.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If Hillary came out and declared she was the Antichrist raised from Hell, it wouldn't surprise me...

Wait she is.... nm.

edit on 8/14/2016 by awareness10 because: Mandela Effect

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: paxnatus

In that debate I went into some pretty good detail on how QRF missions are supposed to go. Even included some of more well known missions my unit was involved in.

QRF(Quick Reaction Force) is something I did as a matter of course. I also did medevac chase, DART(Downed Aircraft Recovery Team), CSAR(Combat Search And Rescue), air assault, and BFCs(Battlefield Circulars).

There's an established set of procedures to be followed in the event something like this happens. Not one of those procedures were followed. Not one of those units in the area assigned to QRF or any other mission task was allowed to get in the fight.

Politicians like Clinton do NOT CARE if we die as long as our deaths contributes to their political pedigree.

Hindsight is such an easy position to take

You have no knowledge if other stuff was going on.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hindsight is such an easy position to take

It's also very easy to dismiss the fact that long established SOP was ignored.

You're not talking about amateurs here. You're talking Delta operators and other SOF teams in the area with SOAR assets to carry them.

This isn't about hindsight, this is about oversight.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join