It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Escapes "Gaffs" While Clinton Escapes Felony Prosecution/Treason Charges

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Logarock

The only one bitching about the debate schedule is trump.
Because he's scared snip-less. He doesn't want to answer questions because well history questions and maybe geography and that could get too hard.

I just wanted to say how impressed I am that in 3 months, you've managed to far eclipse my own number of stars, flags and comments. I've been here over a decade, and I'm nowhere near to your tally. You must work really hard at this. Kudos!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Stars and flags fix are country.... Haha they don't, in order to do that you have to piss people off. Convince them we all have been tricked, indoctrinated. And at first someone would get mad, say "why would my loving parents do that?" because they were. In this country we all are so nationalist and patriotic for is flawed. It's like saying your children are flawed in a rough spot. Hard to take hold of as a parent or human. But it is, and thats the beauty, we are so cognizant we can realize that should we decide to.

2016, decide to throw out BS partisanship THAT HASN'T DONE S*** for anyone since you tell me. It's the world's most well orchestrated gag. Funny thing is, other, older countries realize it because they've experienced it, we're still in our honey moon as "world's greatest country" who treats their citizens like he citizens of the rest of he world. Expendable and replaceable.
edit on 13-8-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join