It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimbabwe rejects US tyranny slur

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Have a read of this:

news.bbc.co.uk...

"When comments like that come from fascists, we are not really worried," Anti-corruption Minister Didymus Mutasa told the BBC.

LOL!

They are just following the example that was set for them by the western imperialists, nothing more.

Also this is funny: "
Ms Rice said the US would help bring "freedom" to Zimbabwe, along with Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Burma and Belarus. "

Ahem... thats "freedom" remember.

[edit on 20/1/2005 by Corinthas]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
These "gems" of africa are systematically murdering the "white" owners of the only productive farms in this country. Several years ago the first round of farm confiscation happened and those farms have failed. Now the country is hungray again and these "gems" are raiding and murdering the remaining farm owners and stealing their land. These farms have been in the families of these "white" owners for many generations.

Where is the UN and Amnesty International?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
It's their reply i am commenting on. Brilliant!

The US had lablet it as being one of the world's six "outposts of tyranny".

Let me see if a can get them all:

1 America

2 Israel

3 NK

4 Burma

5 Iraq (oh sorry i almost forgot it now has "freedom and democracy TM") make that IRAN then

6 Must be Zimbabwe according to the article.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I work in Africa rather close to Zimbabwe. These people are like blood thirsty Croc's. The U.S. should go and put there house in order too!!!
Minister Didymus Mutasa like so many in Africa don't care about their people, just how they can line their pockets with the money they steal from foreign aid packages. Let the people starve while I drive my new BEEMER in Monte Carlo

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I watched a program a while back on Zimbabwae and the farms are still productive it"s just that they grow drugs now and the entire country is stoned and that is the reason for the brutal murders. Whites are only some of the people being targeted because a lot of inocent people of any color die when a country is high.
As far as how bad America is keep quiet until you have actually gone to one of these countries and lets see if you come back alive or with a diffirent attitude.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
More suggestive propaganda from the BBC: "Zimbabwe rejects US tyranny slur".

Although that is pretty good comeback. Maybe Zimbabwe is the origin of dozens:

"Yo mamma's so fascist she centralized governmental authority."

"Yo mamma's so fascist she tattooed 'I love Mussolini' on her ass".

Enh.....maybe not.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Yo mamma's so fascist she centralized governmental authority."

Damn that was funny

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Ms Rice said the US would help bring "freedom" to Zimbabwe, along with Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Burma and Belarus.

US Empire Shopping List:

Pending Items:

Asia: North Korea and Burma
Africa: Zimbabwe
Europe: Belarus
Middle east: Iran and Syria
North America: Cuba

Purchased Items:

Asia: East Timor and Afghanistan
Europe: Kosovo
Middle East: Iraq

Wish-List Items: