It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even if your life is crappy, it's probably not this crappy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
# happens ATS. But, the next time # happens to you, just know it can always be worse.

Last week, Jesse Newton, devoted husband and father of Little Rock, Arkansas experienced the greatest horror of his life: his roomba ran over dog poop

So, last week, something pretty tragic happened in our household. It's taken me until now to wrap my head around it and find the words to describe the horror. It started off simple enough - something that's probably happened to most of you.

Sometime between midnight and 1:30am, our puppy Evie pooped on our rug in the living room. This is the only time she's done this, so it's probably just because we forgot to let her out before we went to bed that night. Now, if you have a detective's mind, you may be wondering how we know the poop occurred between midnight and 1:30am. We were asleep, so how do I know that time frame?

Why, friends, that's because our Roomba runs at 1:30am every night, while we sleep. And it found the poop. And so begins the Pooptastrophe. The poohpocalypse. The pooppening.

www.someecards.com...

This made me laugh out loud. And be nicer to my cats, who poop in a box.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Lol, thats funnier than s***.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think we all need a good laugh right now.

LOL!!!!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

I hate to be a party pooper, but my life is still crap that no roomba would touch.

I remain stained with a rank melancholy
edit on 12-8-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
I think we all need a good laugh right now.

We really, really do.
On ATS and in the world.

I've doubled down this week. My new motto is "Don't pass that frown around, go the extra mile with a smile." Corny, but it's working IRL. It's all I got lately. My kids are sick of it tho.

edit on 8/12/2016 by HoldMyBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

But you still have prodigious puns! So, all is not lost. There's hope yet.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Oh, and you're not just using profanity - you're inventing new types of profanity. You're saying things that would make Satan shudder in revulsion. You hope your kid stayed in bed, because if he hears you talking like this, there's no way he's not ending up in prison.

Oh, the horror 💩😧

😂 That's just too funny

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This proves that robots have a long way to go before they will be able to take over the world. They can make a robot smart enough to vaccuum your house but not smart enough to not step in dog S%*#

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Thank you for the laugh............that was awesome!!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You now know if it misses any spots

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
This proves that robots have a long way to go before they will be able to take over the world. They can make a robot smart enough to vaccuum your house but not smart enough to not step in dog S%*#

Well to be fair we step in dog # so who's to say robots are really that far off from taking over? Maybe they are just following in our footsteps.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zerodoublehero

I see what you did there

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The dog isn't house broken, but the house is dog broken.

Fishy

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

" robot cleaner runs over pet turds " = first world problem

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
That's funny. It's like one of those Family Circus cartoon where they show where the character has gone, but with poop instead of a line.

new topics

top topics

join